Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS - page 9. (Read 63847 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I need to understand this better. This sounds more like a win win only for website owners, explain to me why we should get involved in this. I really like this but I need to understand more.

I agree with you that I do not understand something, of course, from the very beginning of this project, but it is only profit for the owners of web sites, but not for us. How do we support this project? We become investors, not knowing this?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So did we reach a minimum targets? I see at twitter "We surpassed 6 million dollars in raised founds! 1 week till ICO ends!'.. so ICO live only one week more?
apperently the ICO is running from august and they already have been listed in the cryptopia exchange back then . IDk if they reopened the ICO or it's open from that time..
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Whats amazing with this project is that they are offering buy back to thier clients where in if thier clients business is not profiting from the adshares they have the right to get thier payment back no questions ask. No one can do the kind of offer to customers I guess.
Activity: 434
I need to understand this better. This sounds more like a win win only for website owners, explain to me why we should get involved in this. I really like this but I need to understand more.
of course we must understand each other so that the development or the journey of this project runs smoothly, which I see the project is really profitable for us.
Activity: 574
AdShares is interesting project but they will find Themselves head-to-head competition with a large business and with brave, but I think this is a huge market every project has chance to gain customer Loyalty if they provide a better service.
Yes big cakes, and when Adshares join this industry, they will cope up with huge competitor, so what will make Adshares can survivor and growth - supporter, investor?

look at that in a positive way, competition lead to innovation, and Adshares is trying to add something new and since Ad Blocking is a growing problem in the Ad Industry and advertiser are looking for solution, maybe Adshares is going to be good option for them.

As for me, I very hate Ad blocking. Some solution can be like that: videos, images, popups. And put them on "SYSTEM OF WEBSITE". Maybe can do like partner of google adwords. Anyway, i think Adshares have their own solutions for this problem.

Actually as visitor for website, Ad blocking is very good for me, because I get rid of annoying ads, but the problem is for websites that need those ads to earn money. Adshares is trying to provide a tool for advertisers to solve their problem. So if I have a website I would like to use their platform.
If have some ads and dont have popups i think it is ok. I only hate some website have many popups, this is annoying me to read website content.
Activity: 406
So did we reach a minimum targets? I see at twitter "We surpassed 6 million dollars in raised founds! 1 week till ICO ends!'.. so ICO live only one week more?
I'm already confused, I thought ICO has already ended, but it's sold a week? But it's good that they collected 6 million.
Activity: 112
This is a great project that really deserves to support in its success. Adshares is a decentralized market for programmatic advertising, and more, it will allows the advertisers, publishers and users profit directly from cooperating with each other, omitting any and all intermediaries that would generate additional costs. This is a great opportunity for everyone of us to have this kind of project. And furthermore, for the benefit of the community, the team have reduced the payments related to the project to an absolute minimum, making the rates several times lower than those of traditional advertising exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
US citizens have weird laws about cryptocurrencies, that's the reason of a possible limitation for the ico, the world has not only the US, worldwide means a lot more.

Laws are beginning to be adopted practically in all countries of the world. In China, crypto currency is generally banned. But they somehow still are engaged not only in mining, but also in another way of earning crypto.
US now has implemented taxes to become fully legal on this 2018. Even China, Korean, Japan, in this 2018 they have a plan to implement taxes, too.

That's just for taxation on cryptocurrencies, they have made ICOs of coins fully illegal for US citizens thanks to these 100s of fake ICOs that were stealing money from people
I'm not sure if it really fully illegal but I think certain ICO can still be launched with US citizens participation as long as they have a certain permission and disclosure. Which will be quite troublesome for a decentralized project like ADshares that features censorship resistant.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
US citizens have weird laws about cryptocurrencies, that's the reason of a possible limitation for the ico, the world has not only the US, worldwide means a lot more.

Laws are beginning to be adopted practically in all countries of the world. In China, crypto currency is generally banned. But they somehow still are engaged not only in mining, but also in another way of earning crypto.
US now has implemented taxes to become fully legal on this 2018. Even China, Korean, Japan, in this 2018 they have a plan to implement taxes, too.

That's just for taxation on cryptocurrencies, they have made ICOs of coins fully illegal for US citizens thanks to these 100s of fake ICOs that were stealing money from people
Activity: 294
is this project like a platform ads, where there is a publisher and advertisers to promote the content? or something like what?
Probably they will give a private platform for publishers and advertisers to promote his/her content, just keep an eye on the updates of this project.
Activity: 98
You are right mostly it's for website owners. But there is no harm in investing in the ICO and profit from the token as this seems like a good chance to take. If we are wrong the devs should clearify how normal users are going to benefit from AdShare.
Activity: 238
is this project like a platform ads, where there is a publisher and advertisers to promote the content? or something like what?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
AdShares is interesting project but they will find Themselves head-to-head competition with a large business and with brave, but I think this is a huge market every project has chance to gain customer Loyalty if they provide a better service.
Yes big cakes, and when Adshares join this industry, they will cope up with huge competitor, so what will make Adshares can survivor and growth - supporter, investor?

look at that in a positive way, competition lead to innovation, and Adshares is trying to add something new and since Ad Blocking is a growing problem in the Ad Industry and advertiser are looking for solution, maybe Adshares is going to be good option for them.

As for me, I very hate Ad blocking. Some solution can be like that: videos, images, popups. And put them on "SYSTEM OF WEBSITE". Maybe can do like partner of google adwords. Anyway, i think Adshares have their own solutions for this problem.

Actually as visitor for website, Ad blocking is very good for me, because I get rid of annoying ads, but the problem is for websites that need those ads to earn money. Adshares is trying to provide a tool for advertisers to solve their problem. So if I have a website I would like to use their platform.
Activity: 518
AdShares ICO has a buyback possibility. If you think the project is not working you can sell it back and get your investment back. It gives guaranteed to everyone and it seems that the developers are serious with this and never let the project to goes down. The spirit of improving the program is always there. For sure, huge investors will get interested in this AdShares program.
Activity: 294
AdShares ADS will come directly from the website itself so they will not be blocked but normal ADS coming from same domains so it will be blocked easily so many companies start advertising making contracts with small companies.
Activity: 560
Activity: 196

Yes i agree with you. Different countries have different rules and laws.
Even the states of USA have different laws .
China may unban the crypto soon. Big markets like India still have a ban on Bitcoin.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
What an interedting project! AdShares is making its move now to make more people attract to this project. Nowadays, blockchains is widely used in any terms. Additionally, in the online advertising, businesses have proven its ability to generate substantial profits in the last few years. Advertising is a great tool for business. I hope that more people will come to this project and try to understant the beneficial of AdShares to the blockchain technology. I hope that the team working on this project will stay strong and active for the people supporting AdShares.
In Internet advertising fantastic money is spinning, I hope the project will get some money from monsters and help small businesses.

I do not see any problem if taxes are imposed, I think it will be even better for the crypt world, it will be possible to use crypt everywhere in real life.
Pages:
Jump to: