Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]*****Fatum ICO FIRST FAIR TRANSPARENT CRYPTO GAMBLING PLATFORM. - page 6. (Read 867 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nowadays it's a thousands of that gambling platforms, some of them working with fiats, some with cryptocurrency. What is the advantages of your platform over your competitors? Why that project may survive if even on that forum we can find so many other gambling platforms that is looking almost twins to each others?

We have a fairness and honest control which makes a Fatum platform where cheating is technically impossible!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I think this project is very interesting and promising, I hope this project will provide many benefits for everyone, always trying for the team, i know you can do it.
copper member
have you mobile application?

The mobile app will be launched on March 2019.
Activity: 6
have you mobile application?
Very good result! Your project looks very promising! Good Luck at the ICO!
copper member
do you have referral program?

The referral program is already available. To take part you should pass the registration here https://panel.fatum-project.io
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I have met many of the same projects like this, but this project is packed more unique and interesting, and hopefully this project will be successful and profitable, hopefully Fatum can be one of them, friend's success.
Activity: 7
Very good project with serious people involved in it. Very perspective ICO!
Activity: 8
do you have referral program?
I am impressed by Fatum, I like your project very much. It is a great idea to make gambling much more transparent and fair. This sphere strongly need innovations. Good luck on the crowd sale!
Activity: 322
Did team members participate in some blockchain projects and whether they have experience in gambling industry?  
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Nowadays it's a thousands of that gambling platforms, some of them working with fiats, some with cryptocurrency. What is the advantages of your platform over your competitors? Why that project may survive if even on that forum we can find so many other gambling platforms that is looking almost twins to each others?
copper member
Greetings our community, I'm happy to inform you:
One week left to our Private Sale.
We are on track in achieving our goals.

https://fatum-project.io/
copper member
why Bounty is unavailable if there is reverse information on the site?

Bounty Program will be launched after Privat Sale. Thanks for your interest.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
when will you launch online poker?

Online poker will be launched in October 2018
I don't like investing in ICOs without a product. This is good news, the online poker launched in October will help the ICO capital increase process more favorable.
Activity: 10
why Bounty is unavailable if there is reverse information on the site?
copper member

Online poker will be launched in October 2018
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: