Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]*****Fatum ICO FIRST FAIR TRANSPARENT CRYPTO GAMBLING PLATFORM. - page 7. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi. I trye games on chaingames.io and i really like them. I remember my childhood while playing scissors, paper, stone. Good luck to your project!
copper member
Activity: 28
can us citizen participate? or if not is there any way?

No. US and Chinese citizens can't participate in our Crowdsale.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
We've got important update regarding RNG Coin.

Currently RNG Coin is POW minable coin, which has the same structure like old school coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin etc..
Such architecture has no protection against double-spending attacks also known as Sybil attack. According our Roadmap we are planing to integrate Hybrid POS algorithm to protect our coin from the such attacks. We have two options:
1. Make a snapshot of current RNG blockchain and integrate it into the new coin, with integrated Hybrid POS. Which means we are making a fork of RNG Coin
2. Make a genesis block and begin the new chain of coin from zero with 10% of premine

We've decided to choose number two, which means - after the integration of Hybrid POS algorithm we are making a 10% premine and running the RNG Coin from new genesis block. So the participators of Fatum ICO going to purchase new type of coin and current RNG Coin isn't involved into crowdsale.
So what gonna happen with current RNG Coin? We've decided to change the name to RNGC (RNG Coin Classic) and list it into the two exchanges. It will be fair decisions and all current miners will able to trade the coin into the exchanges. The date of listing RNGC is around late September, early October.

Once again, current RNG Coin has no nothing with current Fatum ICO. Participators whom purchasing RNG Coins into the Fatum ICO, purchasing the brand new coin with integrated Hybrid POS algorithm, which going to protect the coin from double spend attack and make it stable and secure.
It was hard decision, our apologizes for all who was upset, but it's the only one right choice.
Can we swap old RNG to new RNG?
Activity: 10
can us citizen participate? or if not is there any way?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Online gambling is getting more demand becoming more hot because it providing service at one click and anybody can place bets with comfort. I like online gambling related project it looking promising so that I will follow to for upcoming news and updates.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
The Fatum platform allows gamers to compete in different types of games, and an important function is to ensure transparency and a safe gaming system.
Activity: 17
I really believe in this wonderful project because Fatum is indeed one of the best trusted project with great potential were all the team's are having the same goal of success together in heart you guys are doing a great job
Activity: 43
Hi there, what is the minimum of investment?

The minimum investment is It is 0.1 ETH

And can I participate now? I mean before private sale.

We offer a special option to investors. We have an exclusive offer to join the token sale before its official launch date. If you got interested please follow this link.

I'm sorry, I followed the link you gave me, and minimal amount is 5 ETH there, but you said me the minimum is 0.1 ETH. I don't get it.

If you review carefully about this project, you'll understand that 0.1 ETH is minimum amount for private sale, but 5 ETH is the minimum for their special offer, also you'll get 100% bonus in this offer.

ok I get it, thank you for explanation, too bad not enough money for 100 % offer, ok I'll participate in private sale
Activity: 7
Nice work, guys! You guys would be successful! I like this project. An interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that will certainly achieve its goals ! I believe in this project.
copper member
We've got important update regarding RNG Coin.

Currently RNG Coin is POW minable coin, which has the same structure like old school coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin etc..
Such architecture has no protection against double-spending attacks also known as Sybil attack. According our Roadmap we are planing to integrate Hybrid POS algorithm to protect our coin from the such attacks. We have two options:
1. Make a snapshot of current RNG blockchain and integrate it into the new coin, with integrated Hybrid POS. Which means we are making a fork of RNG Coin
2. Make a genesis block and begin the new chain of coin from zero with 10% of premine

We've decided to choose number two, which means - after the integration of Hybrid POS algorithm we are making a 10% premine and running the RNG Coin from new genesis block. So the participators of Fatum ICO going to purchase new type of coin and current RNG Coin isn't involved into crowdsale.
So what gonna happen with current RNG Coin? We've decided to change the name to RNGC (RNG Coin Classic) and list it into the two exchanges. It will be fair decisions and all current miners will able to trade the coin into the exchanges. The date of listing RNGC is around late September, early October.

Once again, current RNG Coin has no nothing with current Fatum ICO. Participators whom purchasing RNG Coins into the Fatum ICO, purchasing the brand new coin with integrated Hybrid POS algorithm, which going to protect the coin from double spend attack and make it stable and secure.
It was hard decision, our apologizes for all who was upset, but it's the only one right choice.
copper member
Hi there, what is the minimum of investment? And can I participate now? I mean before private sale.

RNG Coin is the important part of our infrastructure, that is why we decided to make a first crowdsale using RNG Coin.
Activity: 1

We offer a special option to investors. We have an exclusive offer to join the token sale before its official launch date. If you got interested please follow this link.

I'm sorry, I followed the link you gave me, and minimal amount is 5 ETH there, but you said me the minimum is 0.1 ETH. I don't get it.

If you review carefully about this project, you'll understand that 0.1 ETH is minimum amount for private sale, but 5 ETH is the minimum for their special offer, also you'll get 100% bonus in this offer.
Activity: 7
This project is also good for the little guy. I don't have lot of money, but I have enough to buy 0.1 ETH and then invest them to Fatum project, so I'll wait for private sale. Good luck you all.

Activity: 14
Why are you using RNG coin in private sale but not your own FTM token?
copper member

Hi there, what is the minimum of investment? And can I participate now? I mean before private sale.
copper member
Sounds interesting, games in your platform is available only by your token or it's possible to play by ETH and other crypto currencies?

It's available only using FTM token. Currently it is in testing mode and no money games is available.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Sounds interesting, games in your platform is available only by your token or it's possible to play by ETH and other crypto currencies?
Pages:
Jump to: