Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 11. (Read 86884 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I am sorry for my poor English because I am not good at English.
I could not join the ICO and I am looking forward to participate in cloud sales.
I think that it is one of the plans we can expect.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am very interested and waiting for more information about this project. how many tokens are you going to distribute per successful entrant ? Good luck guys.
Activity: 3
Just follow the instructions from the website (ethereumsoft.co).
Activity: 580
Nice project, If you will have a translation task I can make it for Turkish.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1495
So many newbie accounts are joining to this forum for posting on this thread Smiley

They want to win some tokens Cheesy Let's see how successful the project will be Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
just joined the contest, hope this project go to the moon  Smiley Smiley
which exchange will it be listed on?
Activity: 69
Do you intend to create a wallet of your own in this project?
Activity: 8
Guys go for it,

Everyone dose not get opportunity at the right time and right place,
It's ur luck, now it depends upon u to choose or let it go

http://vy.tc/ei7LF4
Activity: 25
Everyday, more and more people subscribe. What if I get a reward in addition to the top 2000? Cry
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
So many newbie accounts are joining to this forum for posting on this thread Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
I hope it will be listed on exchang very soon. Goodluck for your ico
Is there some kind of timeline of when that is going to happen?  I would like to see it on a decent exchange too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Hi dev team, may I ask a question because Im still a newbie. So is Ethereum Soft get forked from ETH?
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
Going through the White paper and every ramification concerning this amazing Project; Ethereum Soft, I discovered  the Sky shall be the limit to the ICO success soonest, because the Management team and their coordination is standardized. Even if I missed the 1st round Airdrop, I still support the project whole heartedly.
Activity: 8

ETHEREUM SOFT - THE FUTURE IS HERE

Ethereum Soft is a multipurpose cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain framework. It is ERC20 compliant and compatible with existing ERC20 wallets. It is community driven and will allow easy and seamless transfer of value between users. It will be tradeable with other cryptocurrencies on digital exchanges.
Blockchain technology can liberate many financial services from the confines of old institutions, fostering competition and innovation to provide better, faster, and cheaper financial services to those who are outside or heavily burdened by their local and formal financial systems. 40% of total ESFT tokens will be offered to the strategic investors and partners. This enabled the ESFT project to kick-off and provides funding for advertisement and campaign. All leftover tokens will be burnt after the CrowdSale except otherwise decided by the community. We are very optimistic there will be no leftovers.

WHAT IS ETHEREUM SOFT?

We are the digital money that is going to change the financial world in the future. The Ethereum Soft system is “Peer to peer” network. There is no server for this network and this network type does not stratify the priority of connected computers. Every computer has equal rights to work on the network which is called “Peer”. Each computer will operate as clients & servers that depends on the usage of users. The Transfer of ESFT is convenient and easy. The money transfer can be occurred everywhere in the world within seconds. Moreover, ESFT's transfer fee is less than the transfer fee of banks. The transaction of ESFT is safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymous but the transaction can be checked by blockchain. You can transfer ESFT to be kept in a ESFT wallet just downloading ESFT Wallet Application. This application will be available for both iOS and android. The number of ESFT coins are limited only 5 million coins for worldwide. The digital financial nowadays is tendentious to be increasing for the value rapidly.

TOKEN INFORMATIONS
TOTAL SUPPLY: 5,000,000 ESFT.
AVAILABLE TOKEN FOR ICO: 2.250.000 ESFT
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT: Ethereum (ETH).
CONTRACT ADRESS: 0X4461778CC8BC26ABB611FF9CDB2C8248BA128CAF
DECIMALS: 1
TOKEN SYMBOL: ESFT

ICO Pre-Sale
17.12.2017 - 24.12.2017
1 ETH - 13.000 ESFT 1 ESFT = 0.05 USD

Wallet Adress: 0xb3bcc60b768ed4407f4970a57c999daa1b29326f
We accept Ethereum only from MyEtherWallet & Metamask.

CrowdSale
Stage 1
24.12.2017 - 03.01.2018
1 ETH - 8700 ESFT 1 ESFT = 0.075 USD

Stage 2
03.01.2018 - 13.01.2018
1 ETH - 6500 ESFT 1 ESFT = 0.1 USD
tuyệt ời

Stage 3
13.01.2018 - 23.01.2018
1 ETH - 5200 ESFT 1 ESFT = 0.125 USD

Marketing
Contact us in Telegram.

Marketing
Contact us in Telegram.

AIRDROP
Round 1
ALREADY DONE! THE DISTRIBUTION WILL BE AFTER THE CROWDSALE!
Round 2
COMING SOON

CONTEST
EARN UP TO 30.000 ESFT
ENTER THE CONTEST
Help us to grow the community by referring your friends and sharing on social media! The more you reffer, the more you can win!

ROAD MAP | WHITE PAPER
WEB SITE

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
Support Email : [email protected]

Activity: 1

ETHEREUM SOFT - THE FUTURE IS HERE

Ethereum Soft is a multipurpose cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain framework. It is ERC20 compliant and compatible with existing ERC20 wallets. It is community driven and will allow easy and seamless transfer of value between users. It will be tradeable with other cryptocurrencies on digital exchanges.
Blockchain technology can liberate many financial services from the confines of old institutions, fostering competition and innovation to provide better, faster, and cheaper financial services to those who are outside or heavily burdened by their local and formal financial systems. 40% of total ESFT tokens will be offered to the strategic investors and partners. This enabled the ESFT project to kick-off and provides funding for advertisement and campaign. All leftover tokens will be burnt after the CrowdSale except otherwise decided by the community. We are very optimistic there will be no leftovers.

WHAT IS ETHEREUM SOFT?

We are the digital money that is going to change the financial world in the future. The Ethereum Soft system is “Peer to peer” network. There is no server for this network and this network type does not stratify the priority of connected computers. Every computer has equal rights to work on the network which is called “Peer”. Each computer will operate as clients & servers that depends on the usage of users. The Transfer of ESFT is convenient and easy. The money transfer can be occurred everywhere in the world within seconds. Moreover, ESFT's transfer fee is less than the transfer fee of banks. The transaction of ESFT is safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymous but the transaction can be checked by blockchain. You can transfer ESFT to be kept in a ESFT wallet just downloading ESFT Wallet Application. This application will be available for both iOS and android. The number of ESFT coins are limited only 5 million coins for worldwide. The digital financial nowadays is tendentious to be increasing for the value rapidly.

TOKEN INFORMATIONS
TOTAL SUPPLY: 5,000,000 ESFT.
AVAILABLE TOKEN FOR ICO: 2.250.000 ESFT
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT: Ethereum (ETH).
CONTRACT ADRESS: 0X4461778CC8BC26ABB611FF9CDB2C8248BA128CAF
DECIMALS: 1
TOKEN SYMBOL: ESFT

ICO Pre-Sale
17.12.2017 - 24.12.2017
1 ETH - 13.000 ESFT 1 ESFT = 0.05 USD

CrowdSale
Stage 1
24.12.2017 - 03.01.2018
1 ETH - 8700 ESFT 1 ESFT = 0.075 USD

Stage 2
03.01.2018 - 13.01.2018
1 ETH - 6500 ESFT 1 ESFT = 0.1 USD

Stage 3
13.01.2018 - 23.01.2018
1 ETH - 5200 ESFT 1 ESFT = 0.125 USD

Marketing
Contact us in Telegram.

Marketing
Contact us in Telegram.

AIRDROP
Round 1
ALREADY DONE! THE DISTRIBUTION WILL BE AFTER THE CROWDSALE!
Round 2
COMING SOON

CONTEST
EARN UP TO 30.000 ESFT
ENTER THE CONTEST
Help us to grow the community by referring your friends and sharing on social media! The more you reffer, the more you can win!

ROAD MAP | WHITE PAPER
WEB SITE

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
Support Email : [email protected]

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I have a question, what makes this project unique to other ERC20 coins? After reading about the project i do not see any reason to why we actually have a need for this token. The fact that you need to get a certain amount of donations to deliver the airdrop makes the whole project sound like a simple scam.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
This is nice project.
But I am Japanese, so please make pase in Japanese.
Activity: 70
Merit: 7
5.000.000 supply is really good for now and after crwd sale they burn other tokens
ıt seems to token price will be like 2 or 3 dollar it makes good money for airdropper
project seems to good way hope you luck guys
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
The ethereum soft project I think is one the best and amazing projects in this 21st century of Blockchain technology era. It's going to be completely successful because everything is set in place with good developers. So I have made up my mind to be part of this great project. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
it is a good idea to do an airdrop and holding an ico for ESFT , you reach a lot more pepole that way , wish you all the good luck with this project
Pages:
Jump to: