Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 13. (Read 86884 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Total Supply: 5,000,000
ICO Final Stage Price: 0.125

Total Supply × Final ICO Price = Total Volume
5,000,000       ×       0.125           = $625,000

I can see that there is enough space for growth and it look more profitable for the investors. Good project

Painful, I miss the airdrop
Activity: 672
Merit: 110
Aimed at the rapid exchange of fiat and crypto currencies.
If it gets global distribution, then no one will ask what is the crypto currency, and will exchange it in the most convenient way. Very cool project  Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Ethereum Soft is a multipurpose cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain framework. It is ERC20 compliant and compatible with existing ERC20 wallets. It is community driven and will allow easy and seamless transfer of value between users. It will be tradeable with other cryptocurrencies on digital exchanges.
Blockchain technology can liberate many financial services from the confines of old institutions, fostering competition and innovation to provide better, faster, and cheaper financial services to those who are outside or heavily burdened by their local and formal financial systems. 40% of total ESFT tokens will be offered to the strategic investors and partners. This enabled the ESFT project to kick-off and provides funding for advertisement and campaign. All leftover tokens will be burnt after the CrowdSale except otherwise decided by the community. We are very optimistic there will be no leftovers.
Activity: 2
Activity: 23
Merit: 2
Thank you for airdrop
 I am joined.
Activity: 140
Thanks for the airdrop. There is every reason to believe that the project has a great future! Smiley
Activity: 14
thank you for airdrop, i'm joined.
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
Activity: 24
I’m waiting so project for a long time.
I hope it will be like Bitcoin white
looks like a good project. must be followed...
5 m token gayet iyi
perfect pro
Activity: 26
Wow i love the idea.. Great project.. I'm in!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
i'm so exited about this project. following with big expectations.  Cheesy
Activity: 239
Merit: 1
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Nice project. Thank you for the airdrop
Activity: 61
This is great project with good idea. I will help you to grow the community by referring your friends and sharing on social media!
Activity: 96
The concept is really great,brand new project that aims to make the future of cyptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.  I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: