Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 12. (Read 86884 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Gratisss...
Masukkan wallet ETH (Myetherwallet)
http://vy.tc/eiBEe93
Activity: 88
When is the ico starting?

What is the total supply?
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Life is beautiful !
Activity: 27
The Ethereum Soft system is “Peer to peer” network. There is no server for this network and this network type does not stratify the priority of connected computers.

Their purpose is to provide a comprehensive eco-system built around the cryptocurrency featuring multi-platform wallets, integration with exchanges, etc
I see lot of potential in the project👍
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
A promising and very interesting project, like practically all the Ethereum-based flow charts. However, only the general concept of providing financial services is clear from the description and you do not see the "chip" of your platform. maybe it will be a convenient and creative application for iOS and for Android? nothing is said about the Bounty program of your project, do you really need it? in any case, I will follow the implementation of your ideas and wish the team success
Activity: 196
Hello, team! could you please explain it to me? what is so special in your token? what differs it from many other cryptocurrencies? thank you
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
Ethereum soft? Its new blue? I hope so. Because this nice airdrop programmes. Have a nice job.
Activity: 1
wow, innovatives comments..

it seems that most of comments are for contest.. just like mine..  Smiley
Activity: 67
The project seems promising, hope you are not one of those scammer that takes investor's money and run away.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
This project is still alive and pulling all these weight? Shows one can't just predict future of blockchain projects so easily.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
when does the airdrop end and which exchanges can be observed?
Activity: 13
Acutally there are too many erc20 tokens on the market. But ETSF have potential for growing up because of total supply.
Activity: 63

I hope this thread is accompanied by good content and visualization content, it is very meaningful to attract the number of investors,
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Add Turkish language please. Nice project, thanks for the Airdrop. Waiting for more information about this
Activity: 168
We are standing on this website for sharing tokens, bounties, new ICO, etc. Thus we hope everytime that we might get new tokens , at least

tokens which will be shown in progress. I hope this project will be one of them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
if suddenly someone did not go to the site, then
Current Stage: STAGE 2
0.1 USD = 1 ESFT+10% BONUS
Activity: 196
Great project towards easy money transfer quickly
I really think it will be the fastest and least commission
But the question
What trading platforms are you expected to contract for?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Will it be another project like blue or btw? Maybe. I hope you will be success.
Activity: 7
i cant find telegram group it says doesn't exist
Activity: 11
i couldnt add custom token with your conract address

solved via small letters
0x4461778CC8BC26ABB611fF9cdB2C8248Ba128caf
Pages:
Jump to: