Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥 - page 34. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
 I see really high rate in social networks. Good job, people are interested
Activity: 27
 Hve you tried to cooperate with Belarus?
Activity: 42
Will I be able to invest in stock market through your investment bank or just in other cryptocurrencies?

I think it's gonna be really cool if possible

the project is going to use fiat and cryptos also, so I think it's possible

I don’t think it will work
 I’m also curious on how y’all intend to make the services rendered free???
Activity: 28
Will I be able to invest in stock market through your investment bank or just in other cryptocurrencies?

the project is going to use fiat and cryptos also, so I think it's possible
How will you be connected with real banks?
Activity: 112

When do you think your all businesses will start working? What time will it take to create it?
I see you all are creating a bank? does that mean people won’t store their coins in a digital wallet?
do you plan to convert all people to Libertarian?
How many ICO projects will be registered in your Zone in one year?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Where (I can find info for token using?

It will be a virtual bank with all the services available for cryptocurrencies. So you will not need to exchange anything to make operations with your currencies of any kind, just use our one-window system and do everything there with one account.
May I ask which public authorities are responsible for making decisions about the zone creation? Whom you negotiate with?
how you going to get visas for people?
Any drafts for legislation system already?

We`ll work it out with countries` officials, at the moment we are looking for the country with the best conditions to have a draft there. 

Good to work out with countries, but it may take a lot of time. Or you had discussions about it also?
Where (I can find info for token using?
Activity: 126

We`ll work it out with countries` officials, at the moment we are looking for the country with the best conditions to have a draft there. 
Activity: 15
"This infrastructure is made up of 5 main enterprises: a universal trading platform (UTP), a
payment system, a bank, an investment bank, and a marketing agency, all of which will
work with both cryptocurrencies and fiat money."

I like the idea. It looks prospect.
But you have a very long-term roadmap. What if you don't reach your max goal? I wish you success! But it happens very often.
What's the minCAP?
Do you have anything working already?

Hello!
Thanks for your question. Yes, the roadmap is long-term as well as the investments and a potential lifetime of the project. If we don't reach hard cap we still have options to do our businesses for blockchain.
Now we are not setting the min cap because Universal Trading Platform, which is the first business to be done requires different amounts and can be built based on attracted investments. We will still do the minimum which we can do for our supporters. If nothing can be done with the gained amount, we will return all the investments.
We are working on partnerships, negotiating with countries and everything depends on formal procedures now.
Stay with us and don't miss our news:)

Thanks!
I'll follow you Smiley
Activity: 126
I like your project! How much of your currency will I get, if I refer a friend?

Our referral program is under development at the moment)
Pages:
Jump to: