Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥 - page 37. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
 I see that you are close to ICO. In what stage is the project?
Activity: 39
 What I see here is a good concept, economically really attractive. But you need a lot of money to implement
This must be a big project, where can I follow all the last news?
 I’ve seen something like that actually, what is your difference?
Activity: 27
Are you going to promote your token?
Activity: 25
Nice to see such a project going on.When have you started?
Activity: 42
Operation of cryptocurrency in this zone, blockchain bussines can br legal, protected from persecution by external goverments and regulatory bodies, and free of income tax and tax on cryptocurrency transactions.

With an ideal result yes
Hi there. Will it be possible to acquire tokens for fiat on the ICO?
How many phases is the ICO going to have?
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
Operation of cryptocurrency in this zone, blockchain bussines can br legal, protected from persecution by external goverments and regulatory bodies, and free of income tax and tax on cryptocurrency transactions.
When exactly investors will receive their tokens?
Does the registration take a lot of time?
Hi 'I.am.Lola'!
We keep making the process easier, and we have put every effort in arranging a one-step refistration! It won't take you long, trust us!
ThX

not sure it's really an important part. Everyone knows how many critisizm was around telegram and so what's the result?

right, your success is always unpredictable, but the concept should be worked out well anyways

not only concept. In ICO you should work out the whole plan of development
Activity: 112
Hi 'I.am.Lola'!
We keep making the process easier, and we have put every effort in arranging a one-step refistration! It won't take you long, trust us!
ThX

not sure it's really an important part. Everyone knows how many critisizm was around telegram and so what's the result?

right, your success is always unpredictable, but the concept should be worked out well anyways
Activity: 39
Hi 'I.am.Lola'!
ThX

Activity: 25
Please, can you explain what is your bank and why do we need it?
Hi TanyaR,
good question!
For the financial operations like having multy-cruptocurrency accounts, purchasing derivatives/futures for crypto etc, payments and so on - one bank with all the necessary services is quite an important institute for the FCEZ.
Crypto Bank will provide people with a number of services, hardly existing all together in one place at the same time nowadays. These are namely the possibility to deposit cryptocurrencies and get a percent from that, to get a loan in crypto, to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat and vice versa, to withdraw crypto from stock accounts easily as well as to ensure all the financial crypto-fiat operations are quick, safe, profitable and legal.
very good options, but people may not understand why decentralised currencies should go to bank
Please, can you explain what is your bank and why do we need it?
Hi TanyaR,
good question!
For the financial operations like having multy-cruptocurrency accounts, purchasing derivatives/futures for crypto etc, payments and so on - one bank with all the necessary services is quite an important institute for the FCEZ.
Crypto Bank will provide people with a number of services, hardly existing all together in one place at the same time nowadays. These are namely the possibility to deposit cryptocurrencies and get a percent from that, to get a loan in crypto, to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat and vice versa, to withdraw crypto from stock accounts easily as well as to ensure all the financial crypto-fiat operations are quick, safe, profitable and legal.
Activity: 27
When are you going to be listed on exchanges?
 Good afternoon. What’s the maximum amount of one investment on the ICO?
Activity: 140
added a tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/968678017424941056
interesting new project, good luck
Hi 'I.am.Lola'!
ThX
Pages:
Jump to: