Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥 - page 36. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What I see here is a good concept, economically really attractive. But you need a lot of money to implement

Thank you for your interest. We understand that this project needs big investments, but it worths it, we believe that we`ll reach hard-cap and implement FCEZ where all blockchain business will be able to run legally and tax free
This must be a big project, where can I follow all the last news?

Thanks! U can follow us on FB https://www.facebook.com/freecryptozone
And join our TG chat https://t.me/freezone_one
Activity: 28
The project promises a free economic zone. But how will the team FreeZone negotiate with the States? Banning large countries can block a project.

It's not that they are banning US, but Us is banning ICO's lol
I’ve seen something like that actually, what is your difference?

As we have already mentioned, we have a complete infrastructure for the development of business detachments, which includes banks in which it will be possible to conduct all operations with cryptocurrency and fiat money, a marketing agency, a payment system and a universal trading platform.
The project promises a free economic zone. But how will the team FreeZone negotiate with the States? Banning large countries can block a project.

We are not banning US, we just don`t accept investments from US residents. After ICO they can normally work in our zone and participate there.
Activity: 42
will the tocken holders have an opportunity to influence the community life?
Is there a possibility pof uswing tockens for Freezone services at discounted rates?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Nice to see such a project going on.When have you started?

Thanks) We are goinf on ICO on 3rd of April. We started our project in summer 2017

when will the tocken holders get there payback?
Activity: 112
What I see here is a good concept, economically really attractive. But you need a lot of money to implement

I guess that's why the hard cap is 100M
what's the forecast for tyour net revenue for the next 2 years?
who did you consult whle developing your legislation
Interesting project

Hi, Lola!) Thank you for your interest!) Stay tuned)
Activity: 25
 Don’t you think that blockchain business will operate well in any friendly country?
Activity: 27
The team is big and looks good for such a big project, hope you will find the best country. Which country seems more attractive for you?
Good luck guys with realization! I’ll be waiting for your success
I looked through the website and the idea seems very useful for me. I would like to see some observations from others? Do you have it?
Pages:
Jump to: