Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FTEC] - FIRST TRADING ECOSYSTEM ✅ READY PROJECT ✅ - page 38. (Read 24819 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
So far we are just in the pre-sale, the main sale starts very very soon!
Activity: 185
how many eth you raised already?
copper member
Havent seen many trading bot platforms with different style bots like this. I really like that idea.
Thank you!
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
The last chance to buy tokens with 20% discount!
https://medium.com/@ftecfound/the-last-chance-to-buy-tokens-with-20-discount-ae41d224aac6

We have a piece of big news for you!
The soft cap is almost reached!

Yesterday we were supported by one of the biggest funds and now there is less than 20% to the third stage which means a 15% discount.

We want to thank everybody for your support!
And hurry up, dear users! There is a matter of hours to buy tokens with 20% discount! 🚀

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Havent seen many trading bot platforms with different style bots like this. I really like that idea.
copper member
do you have large investors?
Sure Smiley We announced partnerships with big funds and also you can check large transactions on etherscan Smiley

is there are a sort of comparison of full member, early supporter etc??
Yes, you can check it here https://ftec.ai/en/token-holders

What's the approximate planned price for your service?
You can find that here: https://ftec.ai/en/token-holders
Activity: 46
What's the approximate planned price for your service?
is there are a sort of comparison of full member, early supporter etc??
Activity: 34
do you have large investors?
copper member
I think the project is promising, with a nice concept that is on offer in this project, would have been a lot of people who support the advancement of the project.
and I also believe in the hands of a very professional team, this project could be successful.
Thank you very much!

when do you plan to gain soft cap?
Soon Smiley we've already raised 1612 ETH Smiley

Selling bots is very interesting and promising.  I think it will be very important in the future.
Thank you!
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Selling bots is very interesting and promising.  I think it will be very important in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Our ready project, coinbot.club!

Hi, community! Today we want to tell you about one of our existing projects, CoinBot.Club. It is a bot rental service for automatic trading on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Let’s begin with a simple question — why should anyone use trading bots?
https://medium.com/@ftecfound/our-ready-project-coinbot-club-1b95da04658f
Activity: 18
there are so many scammers!!! Cheesy I got offended by about 10 people Cheesy
when do you plan to gain soft cap?
Activity: 53
Hello! Sure, we made full analysis, you can check it here https://ftec.io/en/whitepaper on the pages from 6 to 9. Please check  and feel free to ask any questions
Thank you!
Activity: 210
I think the project is promising, with a nice concept that is on offer in this project, would have been a lot of people who support the advancement of the project.
and I also believe in the hands of a very professional team, this project could be successful.
copper member
do you have ready services no taking into account coinbot?
Yes, we also have CryptoAngels, a closed community of cryptocurrency investors.

Activity: 46
do you have ready services no taking into account coinbot?
copper member
can you provide me with an approximate list of exchanges when you gonna list?
It will be known after the Token Sale.

I don't clearly understand how does module of crypto portfolio investment work. could you explain? thanks
1.The generator is based on the main market indicators and forms an individual cryptocurrency portfolio, taking into account the preferences of the user.
2.Separately, you can define a set of cryptocurrencies and exchanges that can be included into the future crypto portfolio.
3.The function of rebalancing the current cryptocurrency portfolio is available if it is outdated and lost relevance to the actual situation on the market.
4.It is possible to track the statistics and an analytical report of assets that are part of the current portfolio.

Is there also an airdrop and so yes where can I register?
Airdrop has already expired.

What are the dates on when FTEC coin sale will begin and end? I am seeing different dates on different sites.
Pre-Sale is live now and will last to 22.05.2018.
Main Token Sale will last from 20.06.2018 to 18.07.2018.
The pre-sale results were good, raising over 1000 ETH, hoping to attract more people in the future.

The pre-sale is live now and you can contriburte!

Just join here~ Is it too late??
No, it is only the pre-sale stage Smiley

what is the current price of token?

Now the price of token is about $0.02

Pages:
Jump to: