Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FTEC] - FIRST TRADING ECOSYSTEM ✅ READY PROJECT ✅ - page 39. (Read 24819 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
what is the current price of token?
Activity: 28
Just join here~ Is it too late??
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
What are the dates on when FTEC coin sale will begin and end? I am seeing different dates on different sites.
Pre-Sale is live now and will last to 22.05.2018.
Main Token Sale will last from 20.06.2018 to 18.07.2018.
The pre-sale results were good, raising over 1000 ETH, hoping to attract more people in the future.
Activity: 34
Are you going to create your own exchange?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is there also an airdrop and so yes where can I register?
Activity: 18
I don't clearly understand how does module of crypto portfolio investment work. could you explain? thanks
can you provide me with an approximate list of exchanges when you gonna list?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Everything about Exchange Order Management Module!

A very widespread and relevant problem of many cryptocurrency exchanges is the absence of the possibility to set Take Profits and Stop Losses at the same time.

We are developing a module that will help to define the levels of Take Profits and Stop-Losses, and also maximize profit from long-term trends.

The main goals that can be achieved through the use of the module:

Maximize profitability when closing orders.
Automatically determine levels of support and resistance.
Finding the best places to set Take-Profits and Stop-Losses.
Automating the process of closing and opening orders for specified user parameters.
Possibility to set both Stop-Loss and Take-Profit simultaneously.

All operations are carried out on a separate modular server, which provides high bandwidth due to low load on a specific segment of the network infrastructure. https://medium.com/@ftecfound/everything-about-exchange-order-management-module-6d00bce43be1
copper member
Activity: 196
What are the dates on when FTEC coin sale will begin and end? I am seeing different dates on different sites.
Pre-Sale is live now and will last to 22.05.2018.
Main Token Sale will last from 20.06.2018 to 18.07.2018.
Activity: 182
When there will be Telegram assistant? 
I think they already have it.
Check social networks
Activity: 294
When there will be Telegram assistant? 
Activity: 253
I didn't get my airdrop tokens now, why?
They all will be sent after the end of ico
Activity: 60
I hope FTEC would be listed on major exchange(s) before the end of this year or sooner! That will be NICE!!
 I didn't get my airdrop tokens now, why?
Activity: 119
will there be a bounty program for the project, who will tell?
copper member
On your website, it is mentioned that there will be VIP lessons for following groups: Node holder, Full member. Are these lessons more for experienced traders? Or beginners will be able to use them, too?
There will be lessons which are useful for both groups Smiley
Activity: 34
On your website, it is mentioned that there will be VIP lessons for following groups: Node holder, Full member. Are these lessons more for experienced traders? Or beginners will be able to use them, too?
copper member
I just want to say that I really like these posts on how to make a profit using ftec. very interesting experiments, it is clear that the team members are professionals in the crypto field!
Thank you very much!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: