Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FTEC] - FIRST TRADING ECOSYSTEM ✅ READY PROJECT ✅ - page 85. (Read 24819 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
btw where we can hold and stake ftec tokens?
Are there any wallets for this?

Do you think there will be some kind of staking? I'm not sure.
It doesn't seem to me that there will be mining or stacking.
Wow, sounds interesting to me.. people need such a platform for trading.
but do you guys have an alpha or beta version??
Yep, I also think they need a beta version... at least to attract more users to the project
Activity: 185
Do you have media coverage? It will be interesting to read some feedback about ur project
Activity: 294
Have you got a whitelist? If yes, when will be the registration? And I'd like to know what are the conditions.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10

It is very simple.

FTEC is ERC20 token, so u are able to use any ethereum token that support ERC20 standart
Activity: 54

Do you think there will be some kind of staking? I'm not sure.
Hello guys!
What about bounty campaign???
Project looks promising and i'd like to participate
Don't you think that if you find the project promising, it is better not only to wait for a bounty campaign but also invest in it? Smiley
You know not everybody has extra money to invest.
Anyway, I am interested in bounty campaign, too.
I understand. The thing is, bounty hunters sometimes can get good awards but they can't manage them effectively. Investors usually can.
Of course i'd like to participte not only as a bounty hunter but i want to notice that it is not an obligation ok?
The idea of the project is great but if it will be able to involve enough participants to create a full-fledged ecosystem.
People wait a little Smiley I think one of the team members will tell us about terms and conditions of bounty campaign Smiley
Let's end the debate. No doubt there will be enough participants.
Hello guys!
Don't you think that if you find the project promising, it is better not only to wait for a bounty campaign but also invest in it? Smiley
I understand. The thing is, bounty hunters sometimes can get good awards but they can't manage them effectively. Investors usually can.
Of course i'd like to participte not only as a bounty hunter but i want to notice that it is not an obligation ok?
The idea of the project is great but if it will be able to involve enough participants to create a full-fledged ecosystem.
People wait a little Smiley I think one of the team members will tell us about terms and conditions of bounty campaign Smiley
Activity: 253
but do you guys have an alpha or beta version??
Activity: 448
for which countries is the translation of your project done and for which this transfer is planned in the future?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Will you publish lists of large investors or will it happen only at their request?
Activity: 253
Hi! Is whitelist bonus fixed?
Activity: 448
I apologize for this question if you have a referral program? and if so you can link in advance thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
for which countries there is a ban on investing in your project? or is it still the USA and China?
USA, China, Singapore and maybe Canada, we are now checking the law things there
That is still possible, you can expect the increase of this list? thanks for the preliminary information
Do u have any page, chat or group for announcments only? Smiley
Hello guys!
Hello guys!
copper member
Activity: 196
Good morning, with the project "FTEC" intends to implement several services within a single platform with a focus on trading and graphical analysis of several currencies simultaneously?
Yes, it will be available for all the currencies as well as automatic trading and arbitrage on your accounts
Thank you
copper member
Activity: 196
Yes, it will be really huge and helpful!
Pages:
Jump to: