Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅ - page 13. (Read 18462 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Visiting the Modern Hustle Coder school in Ho Chi Minh City by GCOX was fantastic. The amazing campus had a real incubator atmosphere, perfect for coders. The visit has seriously inspired our CEO, Sir Dr Jeffrey Lin, to launch our new Corporate Social Responsibility Project, awarding #GCOXcellence to the best-performing students

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

Based on their Whitepaper there is no really portion for bounty campaign so I think that the bounty pool came from the GCOX team or maybe they buy it from ITS to reserve the the ACM tokens for their campaigns. I wonder if all bounty participants will also receive Applause tokens (APL).

it is a fixed bounty
TOTAL REWARDS
200k ACM, 170k divided among 5 campaigns, 30k ACM each campaign. 25k reserved for exceptional work bonuses or return to the budget.
i think it is from the team

Well this seems clear to me now, 200k Acm tokens divided to 5 camps. This question goes with my mind too when i see this post.  It's a large amound of U.S. dollars too, I guess those bounty participants are celebrating right now to see that GCOX is really doing well.

what a huge crowd by the Vietnamese as they embrace GCOX in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam today. the autograph and selfie with the legend Michael Owen is truly a blockbuster hit! when and where will be the next? stay tune peeps!

And this is exactly what the GCOX platform aims to do - to make the fan community closer to their stars and heroes in the childhood! And we could see how it started to work with GCOX even the ITS is not over yet) It`s an amazing feeling to make some dreams come true with the help of GCOX and blockchain! And it`s only a piece of pleasure and functionality that GCOX platform could provide for both sides.

Well this is the reason why the first tranche of GCOX gained 120%, their fan base platform really shows a huge potential when it comes to being a huge attraction to cryptocurrency industry before the year ends. This is a another breakthrough of 2018 race for sure, can't wait to see it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
GCOX made it possible to interact with celebrities. There will be demand for both celebrities as well as civilians.

You are correct that the celebrities will be one of the key for the success of this project and as a result the celebrities that promotes GCOX platform has greatly increase the demand of ACM tokens on their tranche 1 of Initial Token  Sale. If this continue then I think the hard cap in no time and we might see the platform much earlier because the team will have enough funds.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

August. 15, 2018:

GCOX ITS Tranche 1 — Fully Subscribed!
GCOX has created a wave in the industry in just over one week of its public Initial Token Sale! The platform attracted fans globally because of the unique combination of revolutionary technology and the tokenisation of Celebrity Culture. GCOX’s first tranche is 100% subscribed and there is an oversubscription of 20% at press time.

GCOX looks to sustain the momentum generated by the token sale and will be extending the sale till 2359 SGT/HKT (GMT+8) on 18 August 2018 in order to build a larger community of users on the GCOX platform...
READ MORE HERE https://medium.com/@gcoxchange/gcox-its-tranche-1-fully-subscribed-fca549fcbf9c

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

what a huge crowd by the Vietnamese as they embrace GCOX in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam today. the autograph and selfie with the legend Michael Owen is truly a blockbuster hit! when and where will be the next? stay tune peeps!

And this is exactly what the GCOX platform aims to do - to make the fan community closer to their stars and heroes in the childhood! And we could see how it started to work with GCOX even the ITS is not over yet) It`s an amazing feeling to make some dreams come true with the help of GCOX and blockchain! And it`s only a piece of pleasure and functionality that GCOX platform could provide for both sides.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110

GCOX has created a wave in the industry in just over one week of its public Initial Token Sale! The platform attracted fans globally because of the unique combination of revolutionary technology and the tokenisation of Celebrity Culture. GCOX’s first tranche is 100% subscribed and there is an oversubscription of 20% at press time. https://medium.com/@gcoxchange/gcox-its-tranche-1-fully-subscribed-fca549fcbf9c

woah! as what i have expected! tranche 1 is already over 120% and there is an extension to cater the demand of the buyers up to august 18 GMT+8 this will be a huge community!
hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

Based on their Whitepaper there is no really portion for bounty campaign so I think that the bounty pool came from the GCOX team or maybe they buy it from ITS to reserve the the ACM tokens for their campaigns. I wonder if all bounty participants will also receive Applause tokens (APL).

it is a fixed bounty
TOTAL REWARDS
200k ACM, 170k divided among 5 campaigns, 30k ACM each campaign. 25k reserved for exceptional work bonuses or return to the budget.
i think it is from the team
the world's first platform with a block chain, which allows you to advertise and list the popularity of celebrities.
a platform to revolutionize the traditional fandom by adding market and charity on it with the use of blockchain technology. yes they use the popularity of the celebrities to make money in a transparent and accountable way. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
GCOX offers a platform that uses blockchain technology to create and trade Celebrity Tokens. This enables celebrities to unlock the value of their popularity by creating and selling their own Celebrity Tokens on the GCOX Platform. Fans will be able to gain privileged access to their idols by purchasing Celebrity Tokens of their idols. The listings of Celebrity Tokens on exchanges will provide an objective indication of their popularity, seen through the market capitalisation of their Celebrity Tokens as determined by open market forces. Wink
"The early bird catches the worm"

Never miss the chance to get ACM tokens while the price is at $0.60 because after the tranche 1 the price will surely increase as GCOX got a warm welcome from their investors. Congratulation to GCOX team for a successful opening of ITS  Wink

Announcement: Dear all, we have reached a subscription rate of 120%. We will be closing Tranche 1 on Saturday, 18 August 2018 at 23:59 hrs (SG/HKG time) (+8GMT). You may continue to purchase ACM tokens until the tranche closes. Please note that all subscriptions will be subject to balloting. All successful subscriptions or refunds will be credited on your dashboard by 21 August 2018 2359 hrs (SG/HKG time)(+8GMT). All the best for the ballot!

OMG for real we already reached the subscription rate and already 120% oh my god this is the power of good marketing and very strong and hardworking team you see the result of their hardwork nice one team i know it will be successfull and its already happen nice one

Wow this nice to know that they already made that far in a shor period of time, will this be another short time soldout?, i hope because of their adaptiv pricing  i guess gcox will possibly be a hit with a very good introductory price. So far so good team! Keep it up
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
GCOX has created a wave in the industry in just over one week of its public Initial Token Sale! The platform attracted fans globally because of the unique combination of revolutionary technology and the tokenisation of Celebrity Culture. GCOX’s first tranche is 100% subscribed and there is an oversubscription of 20% at press time. https://medium.com/@gcoxchange/gcox-its-tranche-1-fully-subscribed-fca549fcbf9c
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
GCOX made it possible to interact with celebrities. There will be demand for both celebrities as well as civilians.
Additional cool pictures from the meeting with the fans:

Curiosity:
It is worth mentioning that Owen was the youngest scorer of the goal at the World Championships, until the last Fifa World Cup 2018.

This year in Russia this status was passed by an even bigger future star, Kylian Mbappé

Owen became famous as a sportsman already as a teenager when he scored a goal during the World Cup in France after a great solo action in match 1/8 of the final against Argentina.

Owen goal (David Beckham assist)

--->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag8fANDq_qc

==

Pages:
Jump to: