Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅ - page 15. (Read 18462 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 146
I think the concept is cool but what will be the utility of the token and how will it appreciate in value?

The ACCLAIM token (ACM) is the base currency on GCOX platform, users will have to use ACM token for  any transaction they do inside the platform. The primary customers are the celebrities because GCOX is providing a solutions that will help them to gain more profit, increase fame, support charities and connect with their fans. These celebrities have the ability to influence and impact millions of people across the globe to use GCOX as both parties will greatly benefit from this platform and this will be the reason for increase in circulation and usage of ACM tokens.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
I think the concept is cool but what will be the utility of the token and how will it appreciate in value?
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
come again with the concepts of project exchange head team experienced and trustworthy, I think this project will be able to compete in the middle of a tight ico competition when market conditions are is not good as it is today.

undeniably that the market is down but i think more and more investors are eager to put money on the streets of crypto. yes we are in a tight situation right now but i think it is the perfect timing to invest. i also believe in this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Popularity and fame often rise and fall when celebrities come and go. Despite this volatility, GCOX seeks to perpetuate popularity and fame as quickly as possible. For me, this is not an ordinary project with its idea, I always put it in bookmarks

fame is for the average celebrities, that is why gcox selectively chosen those celebrities that are considered pillar in the industry and already has its legacy becuase they know that fame will be forgotten but legacy is connected to history.
If you need promotion among celebrities, you should pay attention to the instagram and how to combine the functionals with it on your platform. The idea is excellent, but the plan needs to be finalized.

yes its true and the team must take it noted. i also believe that instagram and other social media platforms will be a great help in advertising and marketing of gcox if properly handled because this social media platforms are the platforms that the fans are using.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Popularity and fame often rise and fall when celebrities come and go. Despite this volatility, GCOX seeks to perpetuate popularity and fame as quickly as possible. For me, this is not an ordinary project with its idea, I always put it in bookmarks
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

Some people have requested a graph showing amount of funds raised. The GCOX APDM Model does not allow us to show a an up-to-date dynamic graph. Please see this video https://vimeo.com/283260963 for a full explanation.

Video: GCOX Adaptive Price Discovery Model (APDM)

Activity: 13
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors
https://icobuffer.com/projects/gcox. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
come again with the concepts of project exchange head team experienced and trustworthy, I think this project will be able to compete in the middle of a tight ico competition when market conditions are is not good as it is today.
Activity: 574
With more and more exchange projects popping up, the exchange manager will be more serious in developing the project. In terms of the concept, this is a very interesting project to follow, especially if you look at the profile of this project team, it seems very competent and experienced. I think many investors will be interested in contributing to this project.
Activity: 301
If you need promotion among celebrities, you should pay attention to the instagram and how to combine the functionals with it on your platform. The idea is excellent, but the plan needs to be finalized.

maybe even though without instagram they can handle their promotion and marketing style did you see how many countries  they already travelled and how many sponsored they make if you talking about the promotion? theyre the one who make a sponsored to senator manny paquaio big fight on malaysia and GCOX logo is everywhere inside the boxing ring can you imagine how many billion people viewers on that big FIGHT around the world if your asking promotion? even billionaire knwo senator paquiao and they are making betting sometimes on big fight of manny paquaio
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
The idea of GCOX is definitely interesting for incentivising both parties either you are a fan or celebrity and I am sure that Korean fan's around the globe would really love this platform because they will have a chance to meet their idols personally. aside from Hollywood celebrities, the Korean star are making a lot of noise in terms of market sales and GCOX will be the suitable platform for them but I wonder if the Celebrity token created on GCOX will be available to trade on other exchanges?
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
For those who didn't see it, our team with the organizers of the Sustainable Fashion Festival during the briefing before the press conference in Berlin, which was organized a few weeks ago.

===>>>

https://gcox.com/

Our rating has slightly decreased due to a higher level of expert opinion. There are already twenty of them!
examples:

Check out what they have to say about gcox
-->
https://icobench.com/ico/gcox

Today :

==

As of 31 July:

these comments came from true people cheking the project of GCOX and their opinion are the voice of other concern people reviewing the product of GCOX. it is helpful to the project to strengthen their core project and in what aspect they are lacking.  thanks for the reviews!
Activity: 322

===>>>

https://gcox.com/

Our rating has slightly decreased due to a higher level of expert opinion. There are already twenty of them!
examples:

Check out what they have to say about gcox
-->
https://icobench.com/ico/gcox

Today :

==

As of 31 July:

Well done guys, it is clear that the team is working with all the responsibility,and thus your rating increased.I am happy for such success.I hope you will be able to please us in the near future.Good luck to you and the rapid implementation of this wonderful idea.I support You!
Pages:
Jump to: