Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅ - page 14. (Read 18462 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
The team has a great deal of enthusiasm and talent to work on developing their ideas and putting them into reality. I would like to actively help the team develop this product.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
"The early bird catches the worm"

Never miss the chance to get ACM tokens while the price is at $0.60 because after the tranche 1 the price will surely increase as GCOX got a warm welcome from their investors. Congratulation to GCOX team for a successful opening of ITS  Wink

Announcement: Dear all, we have reached a subscription rate of 120%. We will be closing Tranche 1 on Saturday, 18 August 2018 at 23:59 hrs (SG/HKG time) (+8GMT). You may continue to purchase ACM tokens until the tranche closes. Please note that all subscriptions will be subject to balloting. All successful subscriptions or refunds will be credited on your dashboard by 21 August 2018 2359 hrs (SG/HKG time)(+8GMT). All the best for the ballot!

OMG for real we already reached the subscription rate and already 120% oh my god this is the power of good marketing and very strong and hardworking team you see the result of their hardwork nice one team i know it will be successfull and its already happen nice one

WOW! Sincere congratulations to all GCOX supporters!
To tell the truth I was confident that such a quality and well promoted ITS as GCOX can`t last too long) 
It`s a great pleasure to take part in this amazing ITS!!!
Activity: 301
Merit: 0

Never miss the chance to get ACM tokens while the price is at $0.60 because after the tranche 1 the price will surely increase as GCOX got a warm welcome from their investors. Congratulation to GCOX team for a successful opening of ITS  Wink

Announcement: Dear all, we have reached a subscription rate of 120%. We will be closing Tranche 1 on Saturday, 18 August 2018 at 23:59 hrs (SG/HKG time) (+8GMT). You may continue to purchase ACM tokens until the tranche closes. Please note that all subscriptions will be subject to balloting. All successful subscriptions or refunds will be credited on your dashboard by 21 August 2018 2359 hrs (SG/HKG time)(+8GMT). All the best for the ballot!

OMG for real we already reached the subscription rate and already 120% oh my god this is the power of good marketing and very strong and hardworking team you see the result of their hardwork nice one team i know it will be successfull and its already happen nice one
Activity: 602
Merit: 146

hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

Based on their Whitepaper there is no really portion for bounty campaign so I think that the bounty pool came from the GCOX team or maybe they buy it from ITS to reserve the the ACM tokens for their campaigns. I wonder if all bounty participants will also receive Applause tokens (APL).
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
the world's first platform with a block chain, which allows you to advertise and list the popularity of celebrities.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some photos taken in GCOX office at Singapore with GCOX Team, Celebrity and Key investor. Michael Owen sign autographs for everyone before heading to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for a community building event with the the Vietnamese crypto-community.

#GCOX #RiseAbove #GCOXperience #GCOXLifestyle

i also seen the facebook live of GCOX in Ho chi minh city. asian market is a good target market of cryptocurrency!
these are proofs that GCOX team is in heat of doing their best for the project by creating awareness to the public that this kind of project truly exists. good job!

I really hope that this meet and greet is a very big help for the community of gcox and the target people are tapped in order to make a very big awareness of the existence of this projects. I just hope that this will be sold quickly as i am so excited to see their platform online.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Some photos taken in GCOX office at Singapore with GCOX Team, Celebrity and Key investor. Michael Owen sign autographs for everyone before heading to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for a community building event with the the Vietnamese crypto-community.

i also seen the facebook live of GCOX in Ho chi minh city. asian market is a good target market of cryptocurrency!
these are proofs that GCOX team is in heat of doing their best for the project by creating awareness to the public that this kind of project truly exists. good job!

~snip

The key to the GCOX success IMO will be the quality of the product as well as the quality of the people behind the project!
And looking to this picture I see not only starts and really world-known celebrities but also honored people who are ready to give a piece of themselfs to this deal.

yeah right. uhm michael and senator manny paquaio already tweeted the current I.T.S of GCOX hope so soon jayson derulo will tweet also the ongoing I.T.S of GCOX so his fans and followers would see his tweet and gonna buy ACM soon hihi

GCOX has an active and productive team so I believe that they can deliver the product on time because they have a large community and they don't want to disappoint them. I'm really looking forward for GCOX platform on how they will revolutionize the social media for the celebrities and fans.

Yes you are correct right their new fella on the block, not only Gcox has a very creative team that may sure advertise their Platform but the selected celebrity itself are the moving and live testimony of how good GCOX platform will be in the future.

It is really quite amazing how GCOX attracted this celebrities to become part of their platform while others failed to do so. It means that GCOX team are really determined and plan everything ahead for the successful of this platform. Celebrities are helping them to market the platform through public events will give more reason for investors to trust GCOX.

They really have a very wonderful team behind their platform and a bunch of famous and most influential stars on their respective industry which will be a very attracting matter for the investors to come in. Not only that because the idea of gcox is also a outstanding one which will do very good once it started the trading on respective exchanges.
hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

~snip

The key to the GCOX success IMO will be the quality of the product as well as the quality of the people behind the project!
And looking to this picture I see not only starts and really world-known celebrities but also honored people who are ready to give a piece of themselfs to this deal.

yeah right. uhm michael and senator manny paquaio already tweeted the current I.T.S of GCOX hope so soon jayson derulo will tweet also the ongoing I.T.S of GCOX so his fans and followers would see his tweet and gonna buy ACM soon hihi

GCOX has an active and productive team so I believe that they can deliver the product on time because they have a large community and they don't want to disappoint them. I'm really looking forward for GCOX platform on how they will revolutionize the social media for the celebrities and fans.

Yes you are correct right their new fella on the block, not only Gcox has a very creative team that may sure advertise their Platform but the selected celebrity itself are the moving and live testimony of how good GCOX platform will be in the future.

It is really quite amazing how GCOX attracted this celebrities to become part of their platform while others failed to do so. It means that GCOX team are really determined and plan everything ahead for the successful of this platform. Celebrities are helping them to market the platform through public events will give more reason for investors to trust GCOX.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

===>>>

https://gcox.com/

Our rating has slightly decreased due to a higher level of expert opinion. There are already twenty of them!
examples:

Check out what they have to say about gcox
-->
https://icobench.com/ico/gcox

Today :

==

As of 31 July:

Well done guys, it is clear that the team is working with all the responsibility,and thus your rating increased.I am happy for such success.I hope you will be able to please us in the near future.Good luck to you and the rapid implementation of this wonderful idea.I support You!

Well it's a good thing for me, but to think that those are from expert then the team might as well consider those words as constructive criticism. Those can do a lot in order for the platform to improve more, this are very relevant comments that the team might have to look at in order to perfect the product.
I think the concept is cool but what will be the utility of the token and how will it appreciate in value?

The ACCLAIM token (ACM) is the base currency on GCOX platform, users will have to use ACM token for  any transaction they do inside the platform. The primary customers are the celebrities because GCOX is providing a solutions that will help them to gain more profit, increase fame, support charities and connect with their fans. These celebrities have the ability to influence and impact millions of people across the globe to use GCOX as both parties will greatly benefit from this platform and this will be the reason for increase in circulation and usage of ACM tokens.

To explain it briefly i wanna ask you a questions fella, have you already use some exchanges like Kucoin and Binance?, if you already did well ACM works like the way how BNB(binance token) for binance and KCS(Kucoin Shares) for kucoin. Which serves as the base token for the exchange while ACM is for GCOX.

~snip

whoah nice strong team more power to us im so excited on live trading of gcox trading site for sure he will be competing to binance very close the competition is very near now the old crypto trading site vs the new famous one gcox

Good Thing that their Singapore meet and greet is a successful one, i hope this will continue till the end. Any news on the I.T.S i haven't heard any from here but i'm sure GCOX is doing fine. Since it's been days when the I.T.S starts, it will be a success for sure and i have no doubt about it.
Activity: 301
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/DTrUQ57.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xcxH4kB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6nNx0vF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Ez1r9ET.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Q3CA3Ot.jpg

whoah nice strong team more power to us im so excited on live trading of gcox trading site for sure he will be competing to binance very close the competition is very near now the old crypto trading site vs the new famous one gcox

~snip

Pages:
Jump to: