Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 62. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Great project! Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I like this project. The team is solid plus the idea is great. I can't wait for the Token Sale. I hope we can reach awareness to other crypto investors
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Activity: 574
The project's tokens will be used in the payment of parking spaces correctly?
That is, they will not be put on the stock exchange for bidding?
Most likely so, but maybe they will be traded on the stock exchange.
Is there any problem with this?
Well it seems to me it can affect but the cost of services, if the rate of the token will be quite volatile, is not it?
If the cost of this constantly changes, it will not be very good for the stability of the platform
Perhaps, but it seems to me that the price can be adjusted in accordance with the growth or decline of the rate, is not it?
by the way about the prices. Who will form the prices for renting parking spaces?
the user himself will be able to set his own price or will there be some recommended value for different prices?
I think the prices will be set by the users themselves, the same is logical.  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Well it seems to me it can affect but the cost of services, if the rate of the token will be quite volatile, is not it?
If the cost of this constantly changes, it will not be very good for the stability of the platform
Perhaps, but it seems to me that the price can be adjusted in accordance with the growth or decline of the rate, is not it?
by the way about the prices. Who will form the prices for renting parking spaces?
the user himself will be able to set his own price or will there be some recommended value for different prices?
Activity: 700
Activity: 378
The idea of the project is very interesting, I would very much like to see this platform in the work. Do you have an approximate release date for the project?
Beta version of the software product is promised in February this year
Really?
Wow, this is very good news, but how can you take part in the beta testing of this platform?
Well, I understand that first you need to buy the tokens of this ICO to have access to the platform Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
what news on the project. I would like to buy tokens
Activity: 476
Activity: 686
The idea of the project is very interesting, I would very much like to see this platform in the work. Do you have an approximate release date for the project?
Really?
Wow, this is very good news, but how can you take part in the beta testing of this platform?
Activity: 378
Activity: 700
Activity: 18
hello how long it will take to launch the platform in Russia
Activity: 476
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 434
I understand that renting a parking space will be calculated on time?
And what will happen if the driver does not leave this parking space at the appointed time?
I think in this case, the auto-owners will simply automatically be charged with the tokens for it
That is, it turns out this platform will work automatically?
I wonder what will happen if the driver does not have enough money on the account? what will happen in this case and what the sanctions will be.  Huh
Perhaps in this case some sanctions will be applied or such users will be blocked.
I think that the developers of the platform have foreseen such subtleties and everything will be taken into account!  Wink
It is very interesting how such details of this platform are realized.
Where can I get acquainted with this?
Activity: 574
And what about the electric cars?
It would be great if the parking spaces were specialized as well for electric cars with special filling stations.
By the way, a very good question, I would also like to know the answer to it.
I believe that the future of electric cars and it would be very cool to take care of parking spaces with the possibility of refueling such cars in large cities.
And what does this have to do with this project?
It already depends on who will provide parking spaces for cars, this project offers slightly different services.
I just mean that it would be nice to see such an implementation.
I think this would be a great project.  Grin
Activity: 8
good project, I think we will need time to make a decision
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
I understand that renting a parking space will be calculated on time?
And what will happen if the driver does not leave this parking space at the appointed time?
I think in this case, the auto-owners will simply automatically be charged with the tokens for it
That is, it turns out this platform will work automatically?
I wonder what will happen if the driver does not have enough money on the account? what will happen in this case and what the sanctions will be.  Huh
Perhaps in this case some sanctions will be applied or such users will be blocked.
I think that the developers of the platform have foreseen such subtleties and everything will be taken into account!  Wink
Activity: 420
And what about the electric cars?
It would be great if the parking spaces were specialized as well for electric cars with special filling stations.
By the way, a very good question, I would also like to know the answer to it.
I believe that the future of electric cars and it would be very cool to take care of parking spaces with the possibility of refueling such cars in large cities.
And what does this have to do with this project?
It already depends on who will provide parking spaces for cars, this project offers slightly different services.
Pages:
Jump to: