Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 59. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I just investing I will study the whole project in detail and take into account all the little things
you don't pay attention to the project if it is not right for you
you mean visual appeal?
Yes of course it is also important I always pay attention to the design just talking about the fact that I'm not going to invest in a project that I will not be interesting and beneficial to all parties
at the moment I do not have claims to this project
I also believe this all looks quite high quality even despite the fact that term work is not so great
I hope that my investment will be profitable for me
I sure do and after a while will be incredibly great price on these tokens
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
I just investing I will study the whole project in detail and take into account all the little things
you mean visual appeal?
Yes of course it is also important I always pay attention to the design just talking about the fact that I'm not going to invest in a project that I will not be interesting and beneficial to all parties
I also believe this all looks quite high quality even despite the fact that term work is not so great
I hope that my investment will be profitable for me
Activity: 434
you mean visual appeal?
you mean visual appeal?
Earn with impressio.io
you mean visual appeal?
you mean visual appeal?
Earn with impressio.io
it is a pity that pre ICO ends so quickly I would like to start working with the project from the very beginning of its existence
it seems to me that this is not so important now what is important is that it is still possible to obtain or buy tokens
but what about the work of the project? The results?
Yes of course this is important too but to me as an investor more interested in tokens, and how much I will be able to buy or obtain
I think that the number is not limited is important not to be disappointed then
so you think that it won't be beneficial for me?
will certainly I think that the project itself looks good quality made and all investors will not regret the purchase of tokens in the future
and then what's the problem?
just for me is important the project the essence of his work is the idea and how it will be implemented
of course you are right in this matter
it is a pity that pre ICO ends so quickly I would like to start working with the project from the very beginning of its existence
it seems to me that this is not so important now what is important is that it is still possible to obtain or buy tokens
Yes of course this is important too but to me as an investor more interested in tokens, and how much I will be able to buy or obtain
will certainly I think that the project itself looks good quality made and all investors will not regret the purchase of tokens in the future
just for me is important the project the essence of his work is the idea and how it will be implemented
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The project looks very promising, in my opinion, this platform will be of interest to large companies!
 I think this project will be successful .
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
On the basis of which countries / cities did analytical research take place?
And what is the profitable income from all this?

According to a study conducted by PARKGENE, based on data on housing and driving published by the US Census Bureau, Eurostat and indexmundi.com, we estimate that the 100 largest and busiest cities in the US and Europe create a market of 20 million convenient parking spaces
Approximately 60 billion US dollars.
Wow, that's a lot. Sounds very interesting
Of course, not every project announces such figures
And how much will the owners of parking spaces earn?
Owners of parking receive from the depository to their wallet 70-80%
smart contract in the GENE token, when drivers check the parking space.

And 5% of the total amount is paid to the owner and owner of the parking space as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (for example, ratings, Reviews).
Pages:
Jump to: