Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 56. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
So at what stage is this project now?
At this stage there is a closed pre-sale of the tokens
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So at what stage is this project now?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Why do they have a localization selection menu on the site, but it does not work? Huh
probably this is a temporary problem. do not worry, developers will soon fix it. Smiley
It is interesting with what such temporary problems can be connected?
Maybe just these localizations are not ready?
Of course it can be so, but once there is information about it, then this is a temporary problem and soon everything will work. Wink
I hope so.
I am very hard to read whitepaper in English Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Why do they have a localization selection menu on the site, but it does not work? Huh
probably this is a temporary problem. do not worry, developers will soon fix it. Smiley
Of course it can be so, but once there is information about it, then this is a temporary problem and soon everything will work. Wink
Activity: 784
Activity: 336
This project proposes to introduce new innovations into the parking systems. It is quite in demand can be today
Of course, since now everyone in the families has a lot of cars, and the number of parking spaces does not grow
And to whom will the ideas of this project spread?
The ecosystem will be of interest for individual, professional or municipal parking
owners who are engaged in the provision of parking spaces, as well as drivers.

It turns out that everyone in the city will be influenced by this project
Well, if it can be called influence, then apparently yes)
Well, it's actually very good that the project does not focus on specific areas
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
This project proposes to introduce new innovations into the parking systems. It is quite in demand can be today
Of course, since now everyone in the families has a lot of cars, and the number of parking spaces does not grow
The ecosystem will be of interest for individual, professional or municipal parking

Well, if it can be called influence, then apparently yes)

Activity: 532
What does the project offer to its investors?
PARKGENE offers innovative
approaches, openness, convenience and ease of use
And why do they implement this project?
provide the parking industry and its stakeholders the opportunity to improve the quality of city life to a completely new level.
And who do you think this ecosystem is of interest to?

I think that the Ecosystem will be of interest for individual, professional or municipal parking
The idea of the project is very interesting, I would very much like to see this platform in the work. Do you have an approximate release date for the project?

Beta version of the software product is promised in February this year
Really?
Wow, this is very good news, but how can you take part in the beta testing of this platform?
Well, I understand that first you need to buy the tokens of this ICO to have access to the platform
Activity: 868
provide the parking industry and its stakeholders the opportunity to improve the quality of city life to a completely new level.

I think that the Ecosystem will be of interest for individual, professional or municipal parking
The idea of the project is very interesting, I would very much like to see this platform in the work. Do you have an approximate release date for the project?

Really?
Wow, this is very good news, but how can you take part in the beta testing of this platform?

Really?
Activity: 868

Pages:
Jump to: