Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 33. (Read 4225 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Interest in this project. Can I borrow? And how?

The platform will be developed after successful ico. Now you can test prototype on https://mvp.gelios.io

Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Interest in this project. Can I borrow? And how?
when will you start trading your tokens on exchanges?
The tokens will start trading on exchanges during 1 month after the end of ICO.

Do you plan a buyback?
The company does not plan to a buyback
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Do you plan a buyback?
Activity: 59
Activity: 108
Hi guys.

Detailed roadmap is here - https://yadi.sk/i/iwA92xHd3QwT7M

onepager.pdf
View and download from Yandex.Disk
Are the loans secured by crypto-collaterals (e.g. i'm borrowing BTC using ETH as a collateral)? If not: lenders will not be incentivized to lend to anyone. If yes: that's like going margin long on a coin while using another as a collateral, why whould i use this platform if i can do that more easily on almost any exchange?
Seems strange to me that a project that presents itself as "P2P crypto lending" does not answer those questions straight away.
Are the loans secured by crypto-collaterals (e.g. i'm borrowing BTC using ETH as a collateral)?

Gelios is specializing on non-collateral loans. It’s not said straight in WP (but there will be big release very soon), but all the expertise of Brainysoft, functionality of using Hyperledger-Fabric-based blockchain as decentralized credit bureau and developing platform for collectors also say about it. If you use collateral in crypto, the smart-contract just gets it, you don’t need collectors

If not: lenders will not be incentivized to lend to anyone.

Lenders are encouraged to lend by economical principles, as annual return for lender may vary from 15 to 100% annualy, if to speak (for example) about risk-algorithms that will be focused on India or Africa. Check collateral loans rates - they are much lower.

If yes: that's like going margin long on a coin while using another as a collateral, why whould i use this platform if i can do that more easily on almost any exchange?

Nothing relates Gelios with margin lending on exchanges, the purpose of the exchanges and lending platforms are different in its basics. In case of exchanges trader forced to close position due to margin call or take-profit, the purpose of the loan is trading only. On Gelios borrower is not a trader (mainly), the purpose of the loan is different from trading in 99% and the term (timing) of the loan is gathered during the process of requesting of the loan.

Seems strange to me that a project that presents itself as "P2P crypto lending" does not answer those questions straight away.

As you may saw, the documents of the platform are just forming to its ideal state, never heard Facebook or Amazon being perfect from the very start, just to mention. All the way thank you for your feedback.

Give me 100 BTC without collateral, please Wink. I will be the first client of your project!
Are the loans secured by crypto-collaterals (e.g. i'm borrowing BTC using ETH as a collateral)? If not: lenders will not be incentivized to lend to anyone. If yes: that's like going margin long on a coin while using another as a collateral, why whould i use this platform if i can do that more easily on almost any exchange?
Are the loans secured by crypto-collaterals (e.g. i'm borrowing BTC using ETH as a collateral)?

Gelios is specializing on non-collateral loans. It’s not said straight in WP (but there will be big release very soon), but all the expertise of Brainysoft, functionality of using Hyperledger-Fabric-based blockchain as decentralized credit bureau and developing platform for collectors also say about it. If you use collateral in crypto, the smart-contract just gets it, you don’t need collectors

If not: lenders will not be incentivized to lend to anyone.

Lenders are encouraged to lend by economical principles, as annual return for lender may vary from 15 to 100% annualy, if to speak (for example) about risk-algorithms that will be focused on India or Africa. Check collateral loans rates - they are much lower.

If yes: that's like going margin long on a coin while using another as a collateral, why whould i use this platform if i can do that more easily on almost any exchange?

Nothing relates Gelios with margin lending on exchanges, the purpose of the exchanges and lending platforms are different in its basics. In case of exchanges trader forced to close position due to margin call or take-profit, the purpose of the loan is trading only. On Gelios borrower is not a trader (mainly), the purpose of the loan is different from trading in 99% and the term (timing) of the loan is gathered during the process of requesting of the loan.

As you may saw, the documents of the platform are just forming to its ideal state, never heard Facebook or Amazon being perfect from the very start, just to mention. All the way thank you for your feedback.
There is one very big problem in lending. This is a loan refund. And since the crypto currency is outlawed, it is practically impossible to return the money in a legal way.
There is a huge trend of regulating cryptocurrencies. As you may know yesterday in Belarus in was legitimized.
At THIS time also there are cases when borrowers were forced to return cryptocurrency loan - https://bitnovosti.com/2015/07/04/judge-rules-in-peer-to-peer-bitcoin-lending-lawsuit/ (you can translate by Google translator)
Scoring is the way for risk-analysts to score most suitable / solvent borrowers for lenders to make higher annual rate for lender; also providing the amounts of money for borrowers, that can help him in current situation but also that can be comparable to his incomes.
Risk-analysts use mobile app metrics (more than 100), KYC marketplace for identification, and blockchain-based credit bureau to score customers.
Collectors are the essential part of the platforms to return the loan using soft collection tools (calls, sms, messengers) in case of loan delay. The work of collectors and their restrictions will be completely described in platform’s users agreement.
If the person goes default on the loan, his/her credit score on the platform marked as “bad” and it is way harder to get the next loan. While there are KYC providers on the platfroms, the person will not be able to register on the platfrom one more time / fraud.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
The platform eill use gelios token to do the transaction. We will have a KYC to choose only trustful participants in the platform. In the exchange you don't know to whom you are lending.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
The concept of borrowing and lending is always a welcome development. I'm not in anyway trying to be a pessimist but I simply do not feel it can work in cryptocurrency as the very idea of revealing identities to secure or facilitate loans defeats the idea of anonymity in the crypto universe.

I think that blockchain needed for decentralization. Bitcoin does not guarantee full anonymity
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
The concept of borrowing and lending is always a welcome development. I'm not in anyway trying to be a pessimist but I simply do not feel it can work in cryptocurrency as the very idea of revealing identities to secure or facilitate loans defeats the idea of anonymity in the crypto universe.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
There is no doubt that the lending industry is one of the most profitable industries, but there are so many similar projects that I can't tell which is the most worth investing.
There is one very big problem in lending. This is a loan refund. And since the crypto currency is outlawed, it is practically impossible to return the money in a legal way.
Gelios does not do the lending. It is a clean solution that offers a platform for lenders and borrowers to come together on a P2P basis
Hello to the members of our community. Note, Indonesian translation is ready.
Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-gls-geliosio-pinjaman-mata-uang-kripto-p2p-2628954
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
December 21, 2017, 02:30:59 PM
Hello to the members of our community. Note, Hindi translation is ready.
Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2626963.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: