Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 22. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Well, I saw that Bounty's campaign opened. I wish all participants a successful participation. I think the community would bring a good popularity to the project.
The impact of the Bounty campaign we will be able to assess after the sale of tokens. Since I think that the dissemination of information about Gigzi should affect the collection of investments necessarily.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well, I saw that Bounty's campaign opened. I wish all participants a successful participation. I think the community would bring a good popularity to the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I saw a device that would provide secure logon. Overall, this is a simple use, but how to be with the price of this device for early investors?
I have heard that the cost of the device is already defined. But whether there will be discounts for early investors for purchase is not known yet.
Activity: 364
I saw a device that would provide secure logon. Overall, this is a simple use, but how to be with the price of this device for early investors?
Activity: 79
Active preparation of the team for the sale of tokens shows us good results. I see new partners and new announcements. I wait for the opening of the sale, because I saw the prospect for profit.
Activity: 434
How will Gigzi enable the wider adoption of cryptocurrency?
If I understand everything correctly, the Gigzi applications allow you to perform independent wealth management and quick work with exchange and purchase.  The binding of the token to precious metals this will allow the trading points to receive payment in cryptocurrency more qualitatively.
All actions in the system will happen very quickly and the use of a plastic card will also help to add a number of advantages that are needed for the spread of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 149
Activity: 193
The team presented their official video review.
https://youtu.be/ZWTzIPg3j3w
I really enjoyed the video, but I didn't understand why the team hasn't added it to the project site yet.  On the site the link to the video does not work.
I think it will happen soon, because the addition of video was very recent. And in general, all interested investors will be able to get this information.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I really enjoyed the video, but I didn't understand why the team hasn't added it to the project site yet.  On the site the link to the video does not work.
maybe, there was some mistake. you need to report this command. or notify telegram managers of the project in a chat. I think, they will fix this nuance.
Activity: 378
If I understand everything correctly, the Gigzi applications allow you to perform independent wealth management and quick work with exchange and purchase.  The binding of the token to precious metals this will allow the trading points to receive payment in cryptocurrency more qualitatively.
Activity: 169
Activity: 448
Well, this is a very high-quality presentation of the Gigzi system. The new members will be able to quickly find answers to some questions about the work.
Activity: 45
It seems to me that we should see the team's work and help them understand the usability of the product. I do not know yet what we will get in the prototype for the review, but I think that any fair feedback would be useful.
we can help the team give feedback
Activity: 322
Activity: 122
Activity: 434
Crowd Sale – one hundred million (10%) Gigzi Black
This is a small number of tokens for a large system. I think the first participants will actually be able to get the most benefit for working with Gigzi.
it is really as
I gonna to become one of first
I hear good feedback from potential investors. There has been a long-standing interest in this project. Now we need to wait 7 days to support Gigzi.
Activity: 350
I think it so important web app providing access to the decentalised peer to peer network through anoymously created accounts with optional biometric security.
Anonymity and security for this system is important. Developers understand the importance of such user participation. I think that it is for this purpose when buying tokens will not be KYC.
Activity: 392
Who knows this team Huh

About the team members I looked in profiles. It is on the site, you can see their characteristics and past achievements.
There is a large team of different experts in the project. I hope that they will be able to organize the work of the system at the highest level.
Where can I find your white paper??? ?

I personally found a lot of details on the project site.

https://gigzi.com/whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: