Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 18. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
What I mean is that if you invest at once - you will get 15% bonus! There is no minimum limit! But if you invest 212400 GZB (or 531 ETH) - you will get 35% bonus, and 40% - when u invest 640000 GZB (or 1600 ETH)!
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
An outstanding system of bonuses will be on Gigzi platform! Have you seen it, people?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
To cut a long story short, the Gigzi ecosystem is a set of interconnected digital applications and services enabling users to manage wealth. This project operates a 24\7 helpdesk and also they defend zero-information policy.
Right! That's cool! All versions of the main browsers are well-supported and Gigzi itself is an open source platform - it means, that project's smart contract is an open source and it was audited by the Ethereum community. Transparency is one of the core values!

Personally, I was also interested in merchant tools. Unfortunately, there is no such stuff right now, but I'm sure, that innovation plays a key role here and the team is always planning future additions to the ecosystem. I saw merchant tools addition in the roadmap.
Activity: 350
To cut a long story short, the Gigzi ecosystem is a set of interconnected digital applications and services enabling users to manage wealth. This project operates a 24\7 helpdesk and also they defend zero-information policy.
I hope that the work in the system will not require frequent contact with the support service, and I can work clearly to do my work in automatic mode.
But there are different situations, and users need to be sure that the system will be able to ensure that all issues are resolved. It can be very topical for Gigzi Exchange.
Activity: 198
Right! That's cool! All versions of the main browsers are well-supported and Gigzi itself is an open source platform - it means, that project's smart contract is an open source and it was audited by the Ethereum community. Transparency is one of the core values!
Activity: 364
After studying the description I can say about the project only good. The essence of the system is understandable and has a number of advantages over competitors. Users will be able to understand this after testing. I think this token will be successful soon.
Activity: 79
I hope that the work in the system will not require frequent contact with the support service, and I can work clearly to do my work in automatic mode.
Activity: 434
I read the team's opinion regarding the risks to system. This is
1. Lack of cryptocurrency adoption
2. Over regulation
3. Quantum computing
I think that at the moment the Gigzi system has more advantages and opportunities for active development.
Ok. The team must be confident in the success of their work. I see their dedication to development, so I think developers will make the best effort to create Gigzi.
Activity: 176
Activity: 219
Gigzi project is made by a crew of highly-qualified developers, trust me! You can realize it once you look through the website and the amount of links there! I'm a social person, so I'm really happy to participate in the project and keep in touch with it on all social media!

GIZI has been on its very early phase, therefore, it's hard to fully assess its professionality, potential, and credibility.
give it time (weeks, and might be months) to show off those above mentioned characteristics.
Activity: 193
Gigzi project is made by a crew of highly-qualified developers, trust me! You can realize it once you look through the website and the amount of links there! I'm a social person, so I'm really happy to participate in the project and keep in touch with it on all social media!

From the description I realized that the team has experience in the financial field. The main part of the team cooperates with each other for 10 years in the UK.
Their communication with followers in social media is an important tool for disseminating knowledge about Gigzi.
I'm glad to know that developers have a lot of experience for quality creation of all products for the financial system. Now they have the support from the community to complete their products. I think that the sale of tokens will be successful.
Activity: 378
To be honest, I had some doubts about Gigzi project in the beginning. But I have read the White Paper, and all my doubts were gone. I had some questions to Gigzi's providing wealth protection... but then I realized, that Gigzi empowers users with the mechanism of tackling volatility by instantly converting tokens to tokenized precious metals. And so it looks like a great protection plan!
Yeah, man, there is no reason to worry about anything! I don’t think, this platform can ever crash, because all users’ funds, stored on the Gigzi blockchain, are protected by the Etherium distributed network. Funds can also be accessed by using any 3rd party wallet which supports ETH tokens.

I read the team's opinion regarding the risks to my system. This is
1. Lack of cryptocurrency adoption
2. Over regulation
3. Quantum computing
I think that at the moment the Gigzi system has more advantages and opportunities for active development.
Activity: 364

From the description I realized that the team has experience in the financial field. The main part of the team cooperates with each other for 10 years in the UK.
Their communication with followers in social media is an important tool for disseminating knowledge about Gigzi.
Activity: 155
To be honest, I had some doubts about Gigzi project in the beginning. But I have read the White Paper, and all my doubts were gone. I had some questions to Gigzi's providing wealth protection... but then I realized, that Gigzi empowers users with the mechanism of tackling volatility by instantly converting tokens to tokenized precious metals. And so it looks like a great protection plan!
Yeah, man, there is no reason to worry about anything! I don’t think, this platform can ever crash, because all users’ funds, stored on the Gigzi blockchain, are protected by the Etherium distributed network. Funds can also be accessed by using any 3rd party wallet which supports ETH tokens.
Activity: 448
I saw that the team started developing the system for a long time. I hope that this will have an impact on the speed of quality testing, and the system can continue its work to the fullest extent.
Activity: 322
I was really impressed by biometric security in their plan! Gigzi provides iris recognition technology safeguard access to the wallet. The branded device uses the unique configuration of your irides to identify the holder of the account. I know, that this technology has been developed by Iritech, a leading biometric company.

I think, that exchange process on this platform is very convenient. Gigzi optimizes your crypto to fiat exchanges using a convenient local process. By utilizing our network of local partners, users will avoid unnecessary costs and delays associated with international transfers and registration processes, making your funds easily accessible in your preferred currency all over the world.

Gigzi wants to provide freedom and flexibility to access fiat money. And this goal can improve the quality of service of different business areas. I think that Gigzi is important for the world economy, no matter how loud it sounds.
Activity: 200
I was really impressed by biometric security in their plan! Gigzi provides iris recognition technology safeguard access to the wallet. The branded device uses the unique configuration of your irides to identify the holder of the account. I know, that this technology has been developed by Iritech, a leading biometric company.

I think, that exchange process on this platform is very convenient. Gigzi optimizes your crypto to fiat exchanges using a convenient local process. By utilizing our network of local partners, users will avoid unnecessary costs and delays associated with international transfers and registration processes, making your funds easily accessible in your preferred currency all over the world.
Activity: 434
Latoken will be a great start for working with GZB. But I do not think that there will be many willing to sell their tokens, because the profit that will be accrued in the first 90 days can bring more profit. Smiley
Activity: 350
In the marketing campaign, social media will play an important role. I would like to see if the team will involve the community to advance after the testing phase begins?
Activity: 392

GIZI has been on its very early phase, therefore, it's hard to fully assess its professionality, potential, and credibility.
give it time (weeks, and might be months) to show off those above mentioned characteristics.
The team is preparing a prototype presentation next week. So we can see their work very soon. I am now looking forward to a successful presentation.
Pages:
Jump to: