Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 26. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
All projects want to attract more users, but as the best offers from developers, of course, users will choose a wider range of opportunities. If Gigzi executes its plan, I think that this system will be among the first.
I think a lot will depend on the marketing strategy of the developers after opening the system. I hope to see the team activity.
I have no experience with gold tokens. But I hope that the simplicity of Gigzi products will help me become an active user.
I think the ease of application can provide a large number of community in the system. The user can quickly buy or sell, or exchange, and I hope that it will.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
All projects want to attract more users, but as the best offers from developers, of course, users will choose a wider range of opportunities. If Gigzi executes its plan, I think that this system will be among the first.
I think a lot will depend on the marketing strategy of the developers after opening the system. I hope to see the team activity.
I have no experience with gold tokens. But I hope that the simplicity of Gigzi products will help me become an active user.
Activity: 434
Crowd Sale – one hundred million (10%) Gigzi Black
This is a small number of tokens for a large system. I think the first participants will actually be able to get the most benefit for working with Gigzi.
Well, I think we'll soon be able to see how the community responds to the Gigzi offer. In any case, those investors who want to support the project at an early stage receive a marked bonus.
I wonder if the team has proposals from large investors. I would like to know some information about the private sales stage.
Activity: 350
This is a small number of tokens for a large system. I think the first participants will actually be able to get the most benefit for working with Gigzi.
Well, I think we'll soon be able to see how the community responds to the Gigzi offer. In any case, those investors who want to support the project at an early stage receive a marked bonus.
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
Financial systems, which are used in their work cryptocurrency, have not yet been able to offer a solution that could bring maximum benefit to the participants. I think that Gigzi will be able to make such opportunities.
The team provided the advantages of the project in a comparative table to other participants of the financial market. I think that all investors can see the available prospects.
Comparison will help us understand the best quality of the system at work, but now I see that the prospect of investing is just as high.
Activity: 271
Financial systems, which are used in their work cryptocurrency, have not yet been able to offer a solution that could bring maximum benefit to the participants. I think that Gigzi will be able to make such opportunities.
The team provided the advantages of the project in a comparative table to other participants of the financial market. I think that all investors can see the available prospects.
Comparison will help us understand the best quality of the system at work, but now I see that the prospect of investing is just as high.
Activity: 420
Activity: 336
Interesting to know how the Bounty company helps the project.  Is there a positive impact on the opinion of new participants?
I hope so. The community continues to expand. But it is possible that the sale of tokens will be more active.
Investors are now very attentive to the success of the ICO projects in the early stages. I personally am not always ready to go for the project only on the description of white paper. But I liked the preparation of Gigzi. I think the new members should be well aware of all the team's work.
I read community reviews in different social media. I liked what I saw. But it is possible that the project team has more understanding of the situation before the start of the sale.
Activity: 350
It seems to me that the team could create Onepage for quick acquaintance. And in the future, all comers could learn WP.
I haven't heard of it. Not all projects prepare one page. I think that the developers of Gigzi want to involve the participants in full reading of white paper.
Interesting to know how the Bounty company helps the project.  Is there a positive impact on the opinion of new participants?
I hope so. The community continues to expand. But it is possible that the sale of tokens will be more active.
Investors are now very attentive to the success of the ICO projects in the early stages. I personally am not always ready to go for the project only on the description of white paper. But I liked the preparation of Gigzi. I think the new members should be well aware of all the team's work.
It seems to me that the team could create Onepage for quick acquaintance. And in the future, all comers could learn WP.
Activity: 196
Activity: 476
Activity: 336
Activity: 378
I would like to start working with the system already from the stage of ICO. It seems to me that the bonuses during the ICO give a chance to get a profit when exchanging a token for gold tokens.
As I understand, the project now has main partners to successfully complete the sale of the token and start the system. I'm glad to see that. The second exchange, about which I heard earlier will be added after the completion of Crowdsale?
It seems to me that the initial stage of selling the token on the exchange, for Gigzi will be enough for one partner. But I will keep an look on updating the information. It is possible that the team will continue its work on finding partners.
I think that the success of selling tokens will determine the number of exchanges at an early stage of adding a token for exchange. We need to see the situation in Crowdsale.
I think the team already has a certain strategy that will not depend on the number of investors. But maybe you're right. Additional costs are needed for new exchanges.
I understand you. Now we just have to wait for messages from developers. But I think the first exchange has a good perspective for adding GZB.
Activity: 183
As I understand, the project now has main partners to successfully complete the sale of the token and start the system. I'm glad to see that. The second exchange, about which I heard earlier will be added after the completion of Crowdsale?
It seems to me that the initial stage of selling the token on the exchange, for Gigzi will be enough for one partner. But I will keep an look on updating the information. It is possible that the team will continue its work on finding partners.
I think that the success of selling tokens will determine the number of exchanges at an early stage of adding a token for exchange. We need to see the situation in Crowdsale.
I think the team already has a certain strategy that will not depend on the number of investors. But maybe you're right. Additional costs are needed for new exchanges.
The team promises to make a video review available to the community soon. I have read that many participants are interested in this event. But it seems to me that the description of white paper very well shows the essence of the work in the system.

Pages:
Jump to: