Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 49. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Biometric security will be very interesting for all users who want to be sure of the safety of their accounts. I am sure that this method is the most reliable of the offered options on the market of ICO projects.
Of course, the developers chose a good way to protect all their supporters. I think this suggests that the team is working very well on their project.
Pretty obvious. As we can see here, they were holding an ICO to raise fund so that the project can stay longer than ever. The supporters are anonymous, how can they protect?
I'm also kinda confuse about protecting tge supporters for it is impossible to know who were the supporters unless they invested and the project has KYC.
"KYC is not necessary. Our crowdsale is automated and managed by smart contract. Users send ETH to an address and GZB are instantly sent back!"
This is the response of the project representative.
I think that way you keep your anonymity in any way.

Well atleast it's not like those shitty ICOs where they want ALL your documents despite the team using fake credentials. Pretty sure some of the fake ICOs even sell those details
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I see good reviews about the project on the websites of rating agencies. Experts highly appreciate the project of ICO. I hope that this will allow the project to get new partners.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
GIGZI project is important not only creating secure logging in, but will provide many other benefits. I think investors should examine them carefully.
You're right, of course. The essence of the system is very deep and is not on the surface. I still learn the details about the project, and I like what I saw in GIGZI.
the team said the high ready for work. I hope that the first application will open on time. I of course want to make sure as the development as soon as possible.
I think that the fact that the project has solid partners for investors is very important.
I am personally very interested in being able to store my wealth in gold bars.
Activity: 322
Bounty campaign is a great way to attract investors, but it is also important for me to know that the team will attract new users to the system. What kind of promotion will be in this period?
Activity: 448
GIGZI project is important not only creating secure logging in, but will provide many other benefits. I think investors should examine them carefully.
You're right, of course. The essence of the system is very deep and is not on the surface. I still learn the details about the project, and I like what I saw in GIGZI.
the team said the high ready for work. I hope that the first application will open on time. I of course want to make sure as the development as soon as possible.
I hope that the team will be able to offer us an overview of his work. As I understood, wallet passed phase closed testing, then I think it is entirely possible while selling tokens.
Activity: 271
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
Activity: 392
Biometric security will be very interesting for all users who want to be sure of the safety of their accounts. I am sure that this method is the most reliable of the offered options on the market of ICO projects.
Of course, the developers chose a good way to protect all their supporters. I think this suggests that the team is working very well on their project.
Pretty obvious. As we can see here, they were holding an ICO to raise fund so that the project can stay longer than ever. The supporters are anonymous, how can they protect?
I'm also kinda confuse about protecting tge supporters for it is impossible to know who were the supporters unless they invested and the project has KYC.
"KYC is not necessary. Our crowdsale is automated and managed by smart contract. Users send ETH to an address and GZB are instantly sent back!"
This is the response of the project representative.
I think that way you keep your anonymity in any way.
Activity: 183
I think you can get an answer from a project representative in Telegram, unless you find the answer in white paper. 
Activity: 602
I am certainly not an expert in the technical details of biometric protection, but I think that developers will be able to guarantee it. The Gigzi Iris diaphragm scanning hardware device has this capability. But you can learn the details of this device from the developers to be sure of the reliability of such a device with anonymity.
I see. So, I must learn the details to understand the project before doing research to make a better development to the project. Wish you have  agreat day.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
That's right! This is a very good decision. Enhanced security is a very good solution. I believe that safety should come first.
I definitely, enhancing the security system will surely a good solution for what ever issue that currently happening right now. I also agree with you that safety must comes first and the team owe that to the investors and supporters.  That's one of the best way they can show the project sincerity to the public.
Activity: 420
I am certainly not an expert in the technical details of biometric protection, but I think that developers will be able to guarantee it. The Gigzi Iris diaphragm scanning hardware device has this capability. But you can learn the details of this device from the developers to be sure of the reliability of such a device with anonymity.
Activity: 560
Activity: 532
Well, for me it's pretty big amount of the deposit. For starters, I'm going to invest 2 ETH. And after that I will wait and draw conclusions for myself.
I think the investor's opinion may change during the development period of the project. Now we need to focus on the success of the developers to make the decision to invest.
Possibly yes, they will change their minds as soon as they can see plenty of development and implementation on the project. They  can see how progressive and profitable in this case might they will change the plans and invest more than they think.
Activity: 126
Good choice of concept this project will surely be supported by different investors since its a financial institution that is secured and organized.
Activity: 350
That's right! This is a very good decision. Enhanced security is a very good solution. I believe that safety should come first.
I know that the team already has a device that will provide a safe operation in the system and it has been successfully tested. This is a good result for the early stage of ICO.
Activity: 378
Dua
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: