Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 51. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Crowdsale start time is approaching. I would like to know how the team evaluates the number of its community for the successful sale of tokens.
Activity: 504
Community grows every day around GIGZI, it is not clear to me yet how quickly the stage of the Crowdsale will be completed, but I think they'll quickly collect the soft cap.
it is quite real. With so much support from the users, really build a cap that will show what the project and its team are capable of.
We will soon learn how participants trust the project at an early stage of development. We still have time to make a decision to support the project. But I've already made a conclusion for myself.
It is interesting to hear what decision you made. If you do not mind writing what you think about this project. Thank.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
What else does the team plan in this period for its community other than the Bounty campaign? I would like to know about events before the token is available for investment.
The team has shown all major events in the road map. We need to follow the messages on Twitter, and there will be interesting facts about the project.
What else does the team plan in this period for its community other than the Bounty campaign? I would like to know about events before the token is available for investment.
Activity: 280
The cost of the token is very acceptable for investment. Only here we will see such a proposal. It seems to me that after the token is released, the team will be able to hold it in high positions.
Activity: 476
The project has a good rating for the initial stage of ICO. I am glad that the team was able to attract the attention of early participants to its development. Now I'm waiting to buy tokens.
Activity: 336

this is good amount of bounus they are offer. investors might be attract on this. team work is really good settled
Moreover, the team is already considering proposals from private investors before they open the Crowdsale. I think that such communication with investors will help to ensure the timely completion of product development.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
this is a good decision takem by you. really appreciated. if there will be any discount of first selling I would like to think about investment oviously
The team described the list of available bonuses for different categories of investors.
 "The bonus structure that will be applied for the purchase of GZB during the crowdsale is as follows:
• 15% on investments up to, and including, 530 ETH
• 30% on investments above 530 ETH
• 45% on investments of 1600 ETH or above"
this is good amount of bounus they are offer. investors might be attract on this. team work is really good settled
Activity: 378
I would be glad to see any achievement of them. I read about their early development period and it is possible that they already have some presentation to review their successful work.
Part of their work they showed on https://github.com/Gigzi/contracts/tree/master/contracts
I think the smart contract is also an important part of their project.
The results of Gigzi work will be understandable only after the whole system is opened. And this formation may take some time. It is this period that will be important to the followers.
But early investors need first results to support the project. I think that every message that reveals the essence of the project or the work of the team is very valuable to the community.
I would be glad to see any achievement of them. I read about their early development period and it is possible that they already have some presentation to review their successful work.
Part of their work they showed on https://github.com/Gigzi/contracts/tree/master/contracts
The results of Gigzi work will be understandable only after the whole system is opened. And this formation may take some time. It is this period that will be important to the followers.
Activity: 183
Activity: 448
The team described the list of available bonuses for different categories of investors.
 "The bonus structure that will be applied for the purchase of GZB during the crowdsale is as follows:
In general, the team offered a good principle of distributing the bonus to investors. I think that for private investors there are even greater discounts on early purchase.
This kinda good explanation for members and also people who might want to know the discount and promotions when they are joining in.
The command is ready to start selling tokens. Their structure of bonuses, I think, will be able to attract the necessary amount of investments.
The team offered a full description of their work and the conduct of Crowdsale. I think investors will have time to make a decision to participate in the investment.
I have time to define my opportunities to participate in the project and to understand how the community relates to the product development itself. I think it's a well-planned strategy for a quality ICO project, and I like it.
Activity: 476
The team offered a full description of their work and the conduct of Crowdsale. I think investors will have time to make a decision to participate in the investment.
Merit: 11
D.U.G
The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
this is a good decision takem by you. really appreciated. if there will be any discount of first selling I would like to think about investment oviously
In general, the team offered a good principle of distributing the bonus to investors. I think that for private investors there are even greater discounts on early purchase.

This kinda good explanation for members and also people who might want to know the discount and promotions when they are joining in.

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
This is big bounty paying in ETH in good because token payments take 2 to 3 months to be received on wallet plus add more the listing exchange.
I think the team has chosen such a strategy to support its community and to prove its intentions of fair remuneration. I am sure this will be appreciated by many members of the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 448
I would like to know about the presentation of the test version before you open the sale of tokens. Does the community have a chance to see some of your products? For example, an interface or prototype.

That's a good idea but I think this crypto assets and more like a wallet storage for cryptos. They can released somehow some beta apps on android, IOS  also desktop version for members to test it.
Merit: 11
I would like to know about the readiness of the project to sell tokens. Why did you choose such a long-running stage of the Bounty campaign before you started Crowdsale?

Hello their dude where is bounty you are referring too? Its not even listed on the first page of the thread, Can share me the link somehow?
The team created a separate topic for Bounty. There is also a group in Telegram.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gigzi-independent-wealth-management-10000-eth-5055492
https://t.me/gigzibounty

This is big bounty paying in ETH in good because token payments take 2 to 3 months to be received on wallet plus add more the listing exchange.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I would like to know about the presentation of the test version before you open the sale of tokens. Does the community have a chance to see some of your products? For example, an interface or prototype.

That's a good idea but I think this crypto assets and more like a wallet storage for cryptos. They can released somehow some beta apps on android, IOS  also desktop version for members to test it.
Activity: 322
It is too good to see that the ta working behind the Gigzi project is a bunch of people that brings extensive expertise in finance, commodities and innovation which will truly make this great project a much further into the air of the crypto currency community. I was hoping for the good luck of this project.
Yes, indeed the team is doing large-scale work to improve the work of the participants of the crypto world. I hope that their development will be even more relevant after the completion of all stages.
Pages:
Jump to: