Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 53. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I would like to know about the presentation of the test version before you open the sale of tokens. Does the community have a chance to see some of your products? For example, an interface or prototype.
For this period of time very many companies simply refuse such actions as it is very financially expensive. But nevertheless I would like to take part directly in testing of a product too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
As I understand, the team is busy creating the most improved products right now. And at the launch of the second-generation biometric security device Gigzi Iris in 2020, this will be the final stage of modernization.
It is good, I am sure that after launching the first product we will be able to understand all the quality of the system. The security that Gigzi offers is important to me.

Do the dev don't have any beta testing so that at least they can fixed some bugs that may affect the performance of the platform? This is a must because they are holding assets which security must be the top priority to prevent it from being hacked.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I would like to know about the presentation of the test version before you open the sale of tokens. Does the community have a chance to see some of your products? For example, an interface or prototype.
As I heard from the project representatives, the team is doing everything possible to provide its work for a timely review. But it seems to me that it is a question of open testing after the completion of the ICO project
Main objective of any ICO is fund raising in established periods. If it is reached, then the team can embody all the ideas and without problems to start the project.
Well, we hope that they can achieve their targeted funds so that they can fully develop this platform and be choosen to be invested by many people of crypto. And I think, they must have to work hard in marketing and advertising so they can caught the interests of the people to invest.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
the team gave an excellent article about their capabilities. I think it will help new participants to understand the essence of the project very quickly.
https://medium.com/gigzi/borderless-financial-system-of-the-future-f1f63051b806
Yes, I appreciated this article. Developers very well describe all the advantages. I hope that everyone who wants to learn about GIGZI, could see it.
I am confident that the Bounty campaign will advance the project and project overview will be available in different social media. This is an effective way to tell many people about GIGZI.

Not only it that, it also a way of disseminating their information in the crypto community. This is commonly the strategy about  how things should be done because investors definitely will get interest to know more about the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
As I heard from the project representatives, the team is doing everything possible to provide its work for a timely review. But it seems to me that it is a question of open testing after the completion of the ICO project
Main objective of any ICO is fund raising in established periods. If it is reached, then the team can embody all the ideas and without problems to start the project.
Activity: 434
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The smart contract is already offered for review by the community. I hope that the sale of tokens will provide Gigzi with a full sale of tokens so that the products are implemented quickly and efficiently. This will guarantee the operation of the system according to the road map.
If the Bounty campaign is able to properly make the community acquaintance with the GIGZI  project, I think the project will successfully finish the ICO.
Bounty has just begun its work and I still have no reason to doubt its quality. The team will conduct moderation of the content, and I am sure that the project will get maximum popularity.

In terms of the outcome of a bounty program it is difficult to determine how much of an impact it really makes, but it certainly helps to raise awareness.
I think the team has chosen the right categories in order to get a large audience of potential participants to invest and use the system.
Of course, the bounty program has a positive impact on the development of the project, in my opinion. More people and potential investors can learn about this project.
Activity: 280
The smart contract is already offered for review by the community. I hope that the sale of tokens will provide Gigzi with a full sale of tokens so that the products are implemented quickly and efficiently. This will guarantee the operation of the system according to the road map.
If the Bounty campaign is able to properly make the community acquaintance with the GIGZI  project, I think the project will successfully finish the ICO.
Bounty has just begun its work and I still have no reason to doubt its quality. The team will conduct moderation of the content, and I am sure that the project will get maximum popularity.

In terms of the outcome of a bounty program it is difficult to determine how much of an impact it really makes, but it certainly helps to raise awareness.
I think the team has chosen the right categories in order to get a large audience of potential participants to invest and use the system.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Activity: 322
Activity: 271
Activity: 434
I think we will learn many interesting facts about the development of the project during the preparation of the GIGZI to sell tokens. And it will add those participants who do not know all the goals of the team.
I will be interested in the open phase of application testing. I think that after the sale of tokens, investors will be able to ascertain the competence of the team.
I think the team's experience will help create a product that is going to be popular around the world. Moreover, the reputable partners have already seen the professionalism of the developers and supported their idea at the early stage of ICO.
Activity: 350
We are now seeing a successful start to develop products that the team will soon present to the community. I think the situation will be more understandable after testing and running applications.
It seems to me that we will be able to understand the interest in the development of the sale of Crowdsale. And the increase in the value of tokens on the exchange will show the success of testing the first product.
Activity: 392
I think we will learn many interesting facts about the development of the project during the preparation of the GIGZI to sell tokens. And it will add those participants who do not know all the goals of the team.
I will be interested in the open phase of application testing. I think that after the sale of tokens, investors will be able to ascertain the competence of the team.
Activity: 183
I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
Umm, actually, they have already make all those idea came to be a real thing. I mean, they wished all of your wish in the thread.

I mean they promise to make it a real thing so they are in theory atleast they are supposed to make it true. But how far they'll go is still debatable
The Gigzi plan is to make the system available all over the world and for all comers. Of course, they will need some time, but I think that the developers are tuned to the winning final.
We are now seeing a successful start to develop products that the team will soon present to the community. I think the situation will be more understandable after testing and running applications.
Activity: 420
I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
Umm, actually, they have already make all those idea came to be a real thing. I mean, they wished all of your wish in the thread.

I mean they promise to make it a real thing so they are in theory atleast they are supposed to make it true. But how far they'll go is still debatable
The Gigzi plan is to make the system available all over the world and for all comers. Of course, they will need some time, but I think that the developers are tuned to the winning final.
Activity: 350
An independent team who will protect all the wealth pf the investors easily.but what is the benefit will get the team from here?will it effect the coin launch?
An allocation of 1.5%  Gigzi Black will be paid to the development team. I think the team was able to coordinate all the needs of its participants, not only the profits of the platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Pages:
Jump to: