Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 89. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Such investors risk the most, but they also earn the most. Although if the team keeps its promises, the risk will be minimal.
Now I'm studying white paper, and I understand that the team can give early investors a lot of details about development. This quality preparation for the launch of products can show us excellent results.
In general I agree with you. But the situation in the market of ICO is not the simplest, and the team will have to do a lot to complete the project in the specified time. I hope that the team will be able to successfully conduct the ICO and complete the work on application development.
Activity: 434
Will there be any discounts for large investors or something like that? Perhaps there will be any affiliate program to attract investors?
I heard that there will be a closed round of sales. For this you need to write a personal message to administrators.
if you can get a discount, I will gladly take advantage of it. Early investors get the maximum profit. Moreover, the project will have the opportunity to protect investments.
Such investors risk the most, but they also earn the most. Although if the team keeps its promises, the risk will be minimal.
Now I'm studying white paper, and I understand that the team can give early investors a lot of details about development. This quality preparation for the launch of products can show us excellent results.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Hey. Great project and I have not seen anything like it. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up after exiting the exchanges. Since everyone is interested in passive income.
Activity: 280
Will there be any discounts for large investors or something like that? Perhaps there will be any affiliate program to attract investors?
I heard that there will be a closed round of sales. For this you need to write a personal message to administrators.
if you can get a discount, I will gladly take advantage of it. Early investors get the maximum profit. Moreover, the project will have the opportunity to protect investments.
I think that the big investors should turn to the developers to clarify the details of their participation. And as I understand, it can be done now.
Activity: 476
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Activity: 322
Activity: 336

An interesting project, I actually did not see anything like this before. I think that the project will wait just a huge success if the team implements everything that is intended.
judging by the team and the number of advisors, I think that the team will make just an excellent project. But now I will wait for speeches at conferences.
It would be convenient for us to follow the events on the project if the team provide a calendar of events. I think that conferences and speeches are of great benefit for new projects.
Activity: 378
Please tell me when tokens will be credited to the exchanges? Already have any information about this? And when will the tokens be credited to the wallet?
I think the team will be able to follow the terms specified in the roadmap, but now it is too early to get so far ahead. Let's wait until the team starts selling tokens.
Activity: 434
An interesting project, I actually did not see anything like this before. I think that the project will wait just a huge success if the team implements everything that is intended.
judging by the team and the number of advisors, I think that the team will make just an excellent project. But now I will wait for speeches at conferences.
I think in the future we will see a lot of such events, but there will still be a lot of time before the start of sales and before that there will be many events I think so.
Activity: 350
Yes, it would be very interesting and will help to attract large investors. In any case, I will follow the development of this project
Activity: 364
Activity: 252
Please tell me when tokens will be credited to the exchanges? Already have any information about this? And when will the tokens be credited to the wallet?
Activity: 364
Please tell me, the previous experience of your team was connected with software development for financial organizations?
I read the profiles of the project creators in LinkedIn. Indeed, this team has gathered experienced experts in the financial services sector.
maybe they will be more serious in this project if it involves a lot of people who are experts in financial services and hope that the project will succeed in the future and develop more

60% of transaction fees will be proportionally redistributed to GZB holders at the end of 90 days rewards cycles. This is a great incentive to hold GZB tokens
It is difficult to disagree. I myself am attracted to this possibility of passive income, as well as pleased that the developers will support the course of the coin and it will be equal to gold.
Let's see how it turns out to keep the prices of this token. But in any case, I really like this idea.
But I would like to see the alpha version and see how it all works.
Please tell me, the previous experience of your team was connected with software development for financial organizations?
I read the profiles of the project creators in LinkedIn. Indeed, this team has gathered experienced experts in the financial services sector.
maybe they will be more serious in this project if it involves a lot of people who are experts in financial services and hope that the project will succeed in the future and develop more

60% of transaction fees will be proportionally redistributed to GZB holders at the end of 90 days rewards cycles. This is a great incentive to hold GZB tokens
It is difficult to disagree. I myself am attracted to this possibility of passive income, as well as pleased that the developers will support the course of the coin and it will be equal to gold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22

Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Activity: 54
GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management
Community can be helpful to you and bring great popularity during the Bounty campaign. I also hope to get some tokens for free. Will KYC be held for the participants of the Bounty campaign?
no KYC, only username verification will be required Smiley

The investment fund that you want to collect with the help of the crowdsale  we can call the soft cap project? And is it important for you to achieve hard cap? I haven't seen that data.
the information related to our required funding is in the WP. Upon reaching our soft cap we will be able to deliver everything planned on our road map. Anything above will enable us to have a bigger team, stronger partnerships and an overall superior infrastructure Smiley

Now your project needs media resources support. I think that the project review on thematic sites will help to find new partners and investors in the shortest terms. I see that work has already begun in this direction. When will we be able to access the platform's video review?
our project video will be ready soon Smiley

Now your project needs media resources support. I think that the project review on thematic sites will help to find new partners and investors in the shortest terms. I see that work has already begun in this direction. When will we be able to access the platform's video review?
I also failed to see a video review of the project. It is possible that the team plans to involve the members of the Bounty campaign to create it.
yes, we will have a YouTube campaign Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: