Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 85. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Hey. Will this platform work worldwide or not? For example, can US citizens invest in a project and use this platform?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
White Paper has a lot of information. I think that for easy access to it more participants you need a translation into other languages. Is this possible soon?
yes, we will have this available in the Bounty Campaign launching soon Smiley
Thank you. I'm glad to see that you consider all the needs of investors. The period that precedes the sale of tokens is very important for the proper organization of all phases of development. Now I see your high competence in organizing the ICO.
well, great We will wait and see how this project develops. Now I want to wait for the video presentation and team performance at conferences.
Activity: 434
White Paper has a lot of information. I think that for easy access to it more participants you need a translation into other languages. Is this possible soon?
Thank you. I'm glad to see that you consider all the needs of investors. The period that precedes the sale of tokens is very important for the proper organization of all phases of development. Now I see your high competence in organizing the ICO.
Activity: 350
I have met the restriction of participants in rare cases. The project is interested in a greater number of quality promotion. I would like to understand how the project will conduct moderation of content for bounty?
I believe it should be limited to preserve the value of bounty shares for every contributor Smiley
There can be two options. Either you will spend a very careful selection of high quality content, or you can limit the number of participants. I don't quite understand the whole principle of participation.
Usually the number of participants in the bounty is unlimited and the more participants the less reward in the bounty, but I don’t understand how it will be in this case.
Activity: 336
I have met the restriction of participants in rare cases. The project is interested in a greater number of quality promotion. I would like to understand how the project will conduct moderation of content for bounty?
I believe it should be limited to preserve the value of bounty shares for every contributor Smiley
There can be two options. Either you will spend a very careful selection of high quality content, or you can limit the number of participants. I don't quite understand the whole principle of participation.
Activity: 364
As I understood from the description, dates of sale of tokens are not time limited. Everything will depend on investor activity. This does not affect the speed of development of your products?
We have completed much of our development plans, we are now focusing on the applications and delivery phase of Q1 2019 Smiley
I am inspired by your activity. I think that not only I see the prospect for your system. I'm sure the Bounty campaign  will help you increase the number of participants.
Activity: 54
GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

You are correct. The crowdsale is conducted by smart contract and GZB can be purchased exclusively by ETH Smiley
I see that the sale of tokens will be based on an equitable scenario for smart contract. Smart contract for sale of tokens already ready?
Yes, development of smart contract has been completed, audited and deployed. We are ready for the crowdsale Smiley
Activity: 378

You are correct. The crowdsale is conducted by smart contract and GZB can be purchased exclusively by ETH Smiley
I see that the sale of tokens will be based on an equitable scenario for smart contract. Smart contract for sale of tokens already ready?
As I understood from the description, dates of sale of tokens are not time limited. Everything will depend on investor activity. This does not affect the speed of development of your products?
We have completed much of our development plans, we are now focusing on the applications and delivery phase of Q1 2019 Smiley
Bounty Company will be open before the sale of tokens will be open? I think the translation of the technical description is important for early acquaintance with the project.
if I understand correctly, then the bounty company will be launched in 10 days. And I look forward to it. I think one of the first I will take part in this.
I already see a great desire of the community to support the project with the help of the Bounty campaign. Well, this is good for the project, but I would like to know the number of participants, their numbers will not be limited?
The Gigzi Gold Card will be available to all owners of your tokens, or there are certain rules for registration?
Available to all, without any rules for registration Smiley
Please tell me how the funds will be distributed? I have not found such information on the site? I would like to understand how many coins remain for developers.
This information is available here https://gigzi.com/crowdsale/ Smiley
This is the preparatory period for the launch of the token sale. I think the members of the Bounty campaign can help translate white paper. But you are right, the information on the site can be disclosed more accurately to different investors if will be translated. I hope the team will be able to add this feature.
Well, this is a common story. Usually translations are made as part of the bounty program, and it will be launched pretty soon.
Bounty Company will be open before the sale of tokens will be open? I think the translation of the technical description is important for early acquaintance with the project.
Activity: 280
The team already two years working to create its own system. As I understood, the readiness of the products GIGZI to launch has the highest rates. I am sure, thanks to high-quality preparations for the sale of tokens, collecting investments will take place in a short time and will not affect the launch process itself.
That's good. Small development time always interested investors. I think the project GIGZI has an excellent concept and launch system is important for different categories of participants.
Activity: 448
The Gigzi Gold Card will be available to all owners of your tokens, or there are certain rules for registration?
If we follow the description of WP, only owners of Gigzi Gold (GZG) can work with this card. This allows users to make payments in   tokenised gold.
Do you need to provide your personal data? Or is this not particularly necessary?
I have examined not all details of the use of the card, but its use will be based on your account in your wallet GIGZI. The application and card simplifies the procedure of purchase of goods and services.
Activity: 322
The team already two years working to create its own system. As I understood, the readiness of the products GIGZI to launch has the highest rates. I am sure, thanks to high-quality preparations for the sale of tokens, collecting investments will take place in a short time and will not affect the launch process itself.
Activity: 476
If we follow the description of WP, only owners of Gigzi Gold (GZG) can work with this card. This allows users to make payments in   tokenised gold.
Do you need to provide your personal data? Or is this not particularly necessary?
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: