Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 91. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I am interested in the stage of beta-testing of wallet. Will it be available in the integrated blockchain network?  Will the test version be limited to certain features?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Can I get any of the precious metals when working with your system? What period of time is needed to make my  bar?
The precious metal can be redeemed on demand at anytime. Fabrication and delivery times will be advised by their respective providers once the order is placed Smiley
But still it seems to me that there should be a certain period, which can be approved as an average waiting period, at least approximately.
Thanks for the comment. You are right. The estimated time for fabrication and delivery is available but we haven't included it in the WP. We will add it Smiley
I understand that you continue to work on your description. Now there are a lot of details in white paper. Do you want to make an updated version during the sale of tokens?
Activity: 54
GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management
Can I get any of the precious metals when working with your system? What period of time is needed to make my  bar?
The precious metal can be redeemed on demand at anytime. Fabrication and delivery times will be advised by their respective providers once the order is placed Smiley
But still it seems to me that there should be a certain period, which can be approved as an average waiting period, at least approximately.
Thanks for the comment. You are right. The estimated time for fabrication and delivery is available but we haven't included it in the WP. We will add it Smiley
Activity: 434
Activity: 350

It is possible that I have not yet fully understood the principle of working on your platform, but I would like to understand how will be distributed 60% profit between the owners of your tokens? How does the number of tokens affect my profits?
This is a really important question. The Gold Rewards (60% share from all transactions fees) accumulate during a reward cycle (90 days), the share paid to each user is calculated based on the duration and amount of Gigzi Black crypto-assets held during the reward cycle. There will be a Rewards indicator in the Gigzi Wallet which will display in real-time a percentage for the current reward share a user is earning on their Gigzi Black balance Smiley

Interesting. That is, the owner will immediately see his balance in real time? I think users will be interested in holding their tokens.

The fact that you already have the support of such partners as Perth Mint , I think speaks of your high ranking among the projects of ICO. I was impressed. I think I'll take part in the investment.
Thanks for the support Smiley

It is possible that I have not yet fully understood the principle of working on your platform, but I would like to understand how will be distributed 60% profit between the owners of your tokens? How does the number of tokens affect my profits?
This is a really important question. The Gold Rewards (60% share from all transactions fees) accumulate during a reward cycle (90 days), the share paid to each user is calculated based on the duration and amount of Gigzi Black crypto-assets held during the reward cycle. There will be a Rewards indicator in the Gigzi Wallet which will display in real-time a percentage for the current reward share a user is earning on their Gigzi Black balance Smiley

I think this project has aroused great interest among investors. I will certainly wait for the Bounty campaign. I hope that my participation would benefit the project.
We appreciate all the support we can get, thank you! Smiley
Activity: 392
I think this project has aroused great interest among investors. I will certainly wait for the Bounty campaign. I hope that my participation would benefit the project.
Activity: 364
Activity: 294
The fact that you already have the support of such partners as Perth Mint , I think speaks of your high ranking among the projects of ICO. I was impressed. I think I'll take part in the investment.
The team offers good conditions for participation of different categories of investors. I think that everyone will be able to support this project.  I'm glad the team gives us a chance to get profitable tokens.
As I realized then the platform has a note that platinum can not be offered for purchase. The equivalent for gold or silver cast bars will be calculated.
Activity: 420
Activity: 336
Great project. Everything is clear and the objectives are real.
One recommendation from my side - add a vivid link to your site on this thread. I spent some time to actually figure out it.
I also have few ideas on how you can grasp more investors. If interested text me on TG y0ujin
You are right. The reference to the text is noticeable only after studying all the information, fixed in the first post. I think that makes sense. But I think it would be more convenient to see her faster.
What about the bounty program? When do you plan to launch? And how will the reward from the bounty program be distributed? I would like to participate in a company of signatures.

Gigzi bounty campaign is set to start on the 22nd of October 2018. We have allocated a generous 5% share of the revenues raised from crowdsale for the bounty pool, 10,000 ETH will be available!
I think you will have a lot of participants who want to support your ICO, because the speed of your development is impressive. I will wait for the opening categories.
Activity: 165
Merit: 7
Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management
What about the bounty program? When do you plan to launch? And how will the reward from the bounty program be distributed? I would like to participate in a company of signatures.

Gigzi bounty campaign is set to start on the 22nd of October 2018. We have allocated a generous 5% share of the revenues raised from crowdsale for the bounty pool, 10,000 ETH will be available!
I think it will be better for you to buy these tokens, since with your rank on the form you will not be able to get many tokens from the bounty program.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Great project. Everything is clear and the objectives are real.
One recommendation from my side - add a vivid link to your site on this thread. I spent some time to actually figure out it.
I also have few ideas on how you can grasp more investors. If interested text me on TG y0ujin
Will your system allow you to make small payments, or will the participants be limited to a certain amount of minimum payment when working with GIGZI?
The management of funds is held with the user on a decentralised network. The user makes the decision of sending a big or small payment Smiley
Do you plan to add other assets in the future? For example, oil or something similar?
We have no plans of adding other asset types Smiley
Tell me in what way are you going to keep the course of gold coins? How are you going to protect them from traders speculations?
This is a very good question guys and I would like to understand how the low volatility of this coin will be ensured.
let's see how it all will be. I will follow this project. But so far it looks very promising. I think the developers do not roam us.
Pages:
Jump to: