Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 95. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm Interested in your products. Now I want to understand the use of the gold card in the private Gigzi network. What will be available to me on your network?
Activity: 448
What is the increase in the value of the Gigzi black token you plan to get in the first year after your system starts? Is there a specific strategy to increase user interest in your products?
I think that no one knows this and everything will depend on how the community perceives the project and what the demand for tokens will be after exiting the exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
What is the increase in the value of the Gigzi black token you plan to get in the first year after your system starts? Is there a specific strategy to increase user interest in your products?
Activity: 420
Will testing your apps be available to the community during the token sales period? Can we see your MVP?
Activity: 350
What is the minimum investment in this project? And did I understand correctly that the start of sales will begin only after 43 days?
Activity: 336
You offer only 10% of tokens for the Crowdsale. I think the value of the token on the exchange can be high immediately after listing. I think that the project perspective is visible now.
I didn't see the deadline for ending Crowdsale. I hchu to know the details of the ICO. Will the time of the sale depend on the support of investors?
Activity: 476
Great idea. Please tell me if I buy tokens will I really own precious metals or will it just be equal to the price of gold?
Activity: 434
I have studied the features of your wallet. Really impressive. I would like to clarify the information about the registration of ' next of kin '.
Activity: 350
You offer only 10% of tokens for the Crowdsale. I think the value of the token on the exchange can be high immediately after listing. I think that the project perspective is visible now.
Activity: 434
Hello. I like your idea of protecting users from the unpredictability of market fluctuations. This will be a successful participation. What is the minimum contribution for your project?
Activity: 280
your idea seems to me to be a true profitable option for early investors. I see development activity in the period before the sale of tokens. Have you attracted your investment capital for the initial product development?
Activity: 476
Your project is very prompt in its development. The rating of your ICO is constantly increasing. I think you will be able to have a large number of application users.
Activity: 54
GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management
Are you planning to open your Wallet, Treasury and Exchange applications at the same time, or are there a phased plan for your development?
We are planning to launch the Wallet and Treasury applications, and the Gigzi Iris security device in Q1. Please see our roadmap for more information. Smiley
Activity: 336
Are you planning to open your Wallet, Treasury and Exchange applications at the same time, or are there a phased plan for your development?
Is the bounty program already running or will it be in the future? I personally would like to start with this and get my reward.
Bounty campaign will be launched on the 22nd of October 2018.  Smiley

Gigzi uses impenetrable iris recognition technology (IriTech) to control account access -
At what stage of work are you ready to offer this solution?
The device is being mass produced in time for our product launch in Q1 2019. Smiley
Activity: 378
Gigzi uses impenetrable iris recognition technology (IriTech) to control account access -
At what stage of work are you ready to offer this solution?
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Is the bounty program already running or will it be in the future? I personally would like to start with this and get my reward.
I think it will be safe enough to invest in this project. Especially if you keep your investments in precious metals.
The precious metal backed crypto-assets were designed for that exact purpose. Wealth Protection. They are stable and their value is universal. The metal can be redeemed on demand.  Grin

I like this idea. Tell me if your wallet will support withdrawal in US dollars? Or will it require the use of third-party exchanges?
Glad you like it. The local exchange application connects users with local partners for withdrawal in your country. Smiley
Activity: 448
I like this idea. Tell me if your wallet will support withdrawal in US dollars? Or will it require the use of third-party exchanges?
Hello! What payment methods will be available? Will I be able to pay a visa for tokens with a card or can I pay only with cryptocurrency?
Hi, our crowdsale is by smart contract. Transparent, automated and instant. It can only accept ETH.  Smiley

Hi guys. Please tell me what will be the minimum investment in this project and will there be any additional discounts for investors?
Private sale is currently available by negotiating directly. Anyone interested should contact me directly. We have a very limited amount of tokens available during this phase. No minimum or maximum investment amounts are imposed during crowdsale.  Smiley

Is there any affiliate program or whitelist for investors? I would like to understand how you can buy these tokens as profitably as possible.
Private sale is your chance to get the best deal. PM me for more details. The public crowdsale is controlled by smart contract and all bonuses are hard coded. Smiley

Is there any affiliate program or whitelist for investors? I would like to understand how you can buy these tokens as profitably as possible.
Yes, this can be very good money. So I will wait for a response from the developers. But I must say that this is just a wonderful project.
Thanks for the support Smiley

And when will the alpha version of this project be launched? Will it be a client application or a web version? I would like to test it all soon.
Web based wallet application. Launching in Q1 2019  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: