Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 25. (Read 24896 times)

copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible,
copper member
Activity: 21
I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that there are more people coming and investing in this project.
copper member
Activity: 28
Industry 4.0 sounds new to us. Are there any obstacles when we use it?
copper member
Activity: 19
this look so great. so when do this project run bro? i wanna join, i think my team will like this project. Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 20
hey guys, this is new  projects to try! Waiting for the launch!
  i see this project is very good. But do you think it competes with any other project?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I wonder what is tps for this chain, when you say that it is an advance, high-performance blockchain with industrial scale computational capabilities
copper member
Activity: 24
hey guys, this is new  projects to try! Waiting for the launch!
copper member
Activity: 25
Hello  ! AsI know that your team has great experience in this field . I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing this project? i think this project will be the future of us
copper member
Activity: 42
what is your advantage and why investor have to choose your project?

Dear sir. HETACHAIN is a 3rd Generation Blockchain Technology which solve problems about network congestion, slow transactions, high network fees, and high-energy consumption have become synonymous with 1st and 2nd Generation Blockchain technology. It provides super-fast DPoS + BFT hybrid blockchain network, high secure, reduce as least as possible transaction time and cost. HETACHAIN is designed to be a diversified ecosystem crossing various sectors such as; finance, healthcare, retail, trade, transport and will always upgrade with the changes happening in our societies. The ecosystem is empowered with a 3.0 Blockchain technology, and through it we will provide our Smart Contracts, HetaCoin, Heta Wallet and other technologies. Therefore, we guanrantee our HETACHAIN will be very promising in the nearly future. Just think about itself advantages and do investment if you feel this project can trust or not.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Are there any video manual how does the system works ?
Activity: 79
Hi there. what date  will the bounty campaign end?
copper member
Activity: 42
What is the exact time of Heta test version?

According to our Roadmap, the exactly time of test version will be out Q4/2018 (Oct - Dec/18)
Activity: 71
My question. What is the maximum supply? I can't find it.
Activity: 71
I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining ?
Activity: 54
How much does 1 Heta cost?
Activity: 52
so what benefits are provided by Heta?
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
what’s new on project for investors?
Activity: 45
hi dev, how about your MVP?
Activity: 112
Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors.
Activity: 37
It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform
Pages:
Jump to: