Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 20. (Read 24896 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi! Do I still have an opportunity to get bonuses on ICO?

how to get the bonus on ICO bro? can you help me to get this
copper member
Activity: 18
Sorry but can anyone tell me how can i invest in the project? what will I do?  Who Will i contact for my investment?

they have some guys with the link in their post. i think you can connect them. if you have some information please sharing me too. i think this project is good to invest.
copper member
Activity: 20
Looks like a great project.
I have few ideas how you can attract more investors. please DM me on telegram y0ujin
what is your idea bro? can you sharing me too?
copper member
Activity: 19
I wish you good luck with your Hetachain. Interesting name

i see you very excited with this project man. when they run this project will you join?
copper member
Activity: 21
i can see you have a good startup with a believable and achievable project. Hope HETA will run well.

do you think this project will be success? i think they need more working hard because i think this is a new technology program
Activity: 70
hopefully this project goes well and runs according to roadmap and white paper, we always support this project

Activity: 36
It is good to see that your project has your own private blockchain in HETA platform with constrained read/ write access alongside a consensus algorithm which allow only a pre-selected group of people to contribute and maintain the integrity of the blockchain.
what is the exact time Heta mainnet launch?
Activity: 31
Tell us please what activities exactly will a participant of the system have to carry out before participating in your project and when participating in it? What will his work be?
Have just read your wp, the concept is unique and amazing. Hope your project will help to improve the employment problem.
Activity: 70
i like the safety and security of your project in your project. Seem like you really care about secure system. HetaChain is secured against an array of cyberattacks and other malicious threats which has pushed forth a decentralized system of storing and sharing data which is crucial in the prevalent technological space
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Your team have great experience in this term. Together with a diverse management team that together brings decades of experience in financial services.
Activity: 22
I like your flexibility, hetachain enable this platform to fix and freeze the broken applications by using role based permissions, it has been made more flexible usage.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
How's about project??. is it good?. But I like the progress of the development of this project especially it's use cases and applications to both the real world and cryptoworld. This is a huge opportunity to get a hold of their tokens while it lasts as this will have a huge impact in the cryptomarket. HETACHAIN project, it's go to the moon. Good luck
We also provide a super-fast transaction time, very less cost (minimise to 0%/each transaction cost) and extremely high secure for users.
copper member
Activity: 42
I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining ?

HETACHAIN do not applicate for POW consensus anymore. HETA Consensus based on dPoS and BFT hybrid consensus algorithm. In additional, we add the double verification process to make sure that block is stable once added to the chain. Therefore, with HETA, you don't need to do "mining". It would cost a lot of energy and low throughput.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
How's about project??. is it good?. But I like the progress of the development of this project especially it's use cases and applications to both the real world and cryptoworld. This is a huge opportunity to get a hold of their tokens while it lasts as this will have a huge impact in the cryptomarket. HETACHAIN project, it's go to the moon. Good luck
copper member
My question. What is the maximum supply? I can't find it.

Our total supply will be 60,000,000,000 HETA. You can find it our website https://heta.org/
Activity: 33
There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.

copper member
It seems to me that Hetachain is a good  generation platform of trendy Blockchain because HetaChain can help in increasing communication between its and other private Blockchain platforms. It will provide Bridge Protocol to help private Blockchains to validate their data through it.

I think the hacker will hard to import the program. so i think we can choose this project. but anyway need more information about this.

Dear sir. It is impossible for hacker to break into our program or even a node from 33 Master nodes in HETACHAIN. We guanrantee provide extremely high secure and efficient consensus protocol using DPoS and BFT hybrid consensus algorithm. In this way, HetaChain is secured against an array of cyberattacks and other malicious threats which has pushed forth a decentralized system of storing and sharing data which is crucial in the prevalent technological space.
Activity: 26
It seems to me that Hetachain is a good  generation platform of trendy Blockchain because HetaChain can help in increasing communication between its and other private Blockchain platforms. It will provide Bridge Protocol to help private Blockchains to validate their data through it.

I think the hacker will hard to import the program. so i think we can choose this project. but anyway need more information about this.
Pages:
Jump to: