Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 21. (Read 24896 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How much does 1 Heta cost?

In our plan, 1 HETA would be equalised to 0.016$ per token
copper member
Do you plan to have the private sale and do we have to register KYC ?

I do have plan for private sale sir/madam. According to our TOKENIZATION strategy, we will supply total 60,000,000,000 HETA (taken 30% for Private Sale). You will need to register KYC, we will publish the information about KYC after ICO ends.
Activity: 28
 I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
It seems to me that Hetachain is a good  generation platform of trendy Blockchain because HetaChain can help in increasing communication between its and other private Blockchain platforms. It will provide Bridge Protocol to help private Blockchains to validate their data through it.
Activity: 20
great ICO all the best to the founders!
will the masternode share reward with voters who voted for this masternode?
Activity: 1

We are witnessing The EVOLUTION of The BLOCKCHAIN.... The FUTURE is NOW ..... This is INNOVATION ....
Activity: 22
It seems to me that HetaChain is a good project because it is secured against an array of cyberattacks and other malicious threats which has pushed forth a decentralized system of storing and sharing data which is crucial in the prevalent technological space
Activity: 35
what makes me notice in your project is that HetaChain runs a secure and efficient consensus protocol using DPoS and BFT hybrid consensus algorithm. It proves that Heta really care about secure system.
Activity: 46
Hi. Could  you please tell me more about Endorsing Reward? What should I do to receive it?
Activity: 31
How much is your Total Token Supply?
Activity: 71
HetaChain's unique technology allows for fast transactions approval (TPS) without the risk of downtime. I highly appreciate it. I will invest in your project.
Activity: 79
How does private chain help in your project?

copper member
Activity: 217
Heta project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Activity: 56
 I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just . after all i hope you can show me more information about this project. for example when we can use this and how we join it
copper member
Activity: 37
What protocol do you use for this project? Is it ERC-20? X11 logarithm? Which of the  two and why?

Activity: 36
Hi! Do I still have an opportunity to get bonuses on ICO?

copper member
Do you plan to have the private sale and do we have to register KYC ?

We still do not make any decision about private sale. Please wait for us updating more information in our channels.
copper member
so what benefits are provided by Heta?

HETA diversifies ecosystem crossing these aspects in our life such as finance, healthcare, retail, trade, transport. We also provide a super-fast transaction time, very less cost (minimise to 0%/each transaction cost) and extremely high secure for users.
copper member
Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors.

Hello. We do not have any official announcement about it. Please wait for upcoming information. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: