Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿 - page 5. (Read 28454 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Who do you see as your main competition in this market,blockchain based VC company?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Which currencies will be used to pay out the dividends to investors?

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.
Interesting, investing into FABA will give me possibility to earn dividends? The dividends will be paid from listing fees or from what?
Could you kindly tell me more? What is expected return?

Dividends will be paid by the profit those companies where faba invests make. That is best part about security tokens.

In that case choosing right companies will be crucial,otherwise you wont make any profit.On what kind of companies faba invest plans to focus?

Faba will invest in companies that are about innovation and that try to improve our way of living.

IT, AI, Blockchain
Hardware, Robotics
Medicine, Ecosystem
Invention, Innovation

Makes sense to invest in areas like IT,AI,Blockchain and medicine as those things are the future and will be developed further therefore bringing nice profit for stock holders.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.
Interesting, investing into FABA will give me possibility to earn dividends? The dividends will be paid from listing fees or from what?

Dividends will be paid by the profit those companies where faba invests make. That is best part about security tokens.

In that case choosing right companies will be crucial,otherwise you wont make any profit.On what kind of companies faba invest plans to focus?

Faba will invest in companies that are about innovation and that try to improve our way of living.

IT, AI, Blockchain
Hardware, Robotics
Medicine, Ecosystem
Invention, Innovation
Activity: 74
Is the second round of sale staring in few days?

I see on Faba's telegram, the ICO ends in May 2019, 2nd round of ICO sale will start in March 1st, 2019.
I see the highest bonus offered by Faba in the 2nd round is 20%.

So there will be bonus afterall?All this time i thought that price will be $1.3 per token,without the bonus.

In the second round their won't be any bonus. Token price is fixed at 1.3usd per token.

Faba's admin explain to me, there is a bonus but, The bonus is on special conditions which is yet to be decided.
And he said No bonus on 200usd minimum investment. And you are right. Token price is fixed. To get the bonus, it will be based on several conditions.

https://i.imgur.com/VE4CuIa.png

This is a good call,to offer some bonus during 2nd STO riund,as you have to attract people with something.it doesnt have to be big bonus,but just enogh to show people that you appreciate them investing their hard earned money.

There is no bonus during second round, it has been explained already.

It is said that in the second period it is not a bonus, is there another strategy to be able to attract investors with no bonus? Looks harder if without a bonus, and will work harder. Or are there other changes?

That is true,attracting investors will be tougher without the bonus, but in the same time it might eliminate possibility of dumps when token gets listed on the exchange.It is a double edged sword..

This is only way to ensure that only people who are truly interested invest in the project.
Activity: 22

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

I see on Faba's telegram, the ICO ends in May 2019, 2nd round of ICO sale will start in March 1st, 2019.

So there will be bonus afterall?All this time i thought that price will be $1.3 per token,without the bonus.

In the second round their won't be any bonus. Token price is fixed at 1.3usd per token.

Faba's admin explain to me, there is a bonus but, The bonus is on special conditions which is yet to be decided.
And he said No bonus on 200usd minimum investment. And you are right. Token price is fixed. To get the bonus, it will be based on several conditions.

This is a good call,to offer some bonus during 2nd STO riund,as you have to attract people with something.it doesnt have to be big bonus,but just enogh to show people that you appreciate them investing their hard earned money.

It is said that in the second period it is not a bonus, is there another strategy to be able to attract investors with no bonus? Looks harder if without a bonus, and will work harder. Or are there other changes?

That is true,attracting investors will be tougher without the bonus, but in the same time it might eliminate possibility of dumps when token gets listed on the exchange.It is a double edged sword..
Activity: 445
Merit: 71
Hey guys Smiley
Read a review before invest

Nutra, Instagram model as mentor🤦‍♀️ and office squatting in our new investigation of Faba Invest scam♨️🔞
https://shitcoinoffering.com/scam-sto-faba-invest-lenka-love-riding-unicorn/
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

Activity: 185

Yes, investing in Faba is like investing in any other stock, you will get the shares and dividends depending on the amount you invested and shares you own, plus depending on the profit made from companies that Faba invested and companies you voted for.

Take a look at WP and feel free to ask anything else you'd like to know.
Activity: 248

Activity: 39

https://i.imgur.com/VE4CuIa.png

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

Activity: 64

Minimum invetment for 2nd round is 1300 dollars,you can check that info on the first page of this thread.
Activity: 95
FOR LONG LIFE Inc., belongs to Trisystems Ltd and is an international industry group founded by Antonin Tony Spirit in 2010 in the field of health, lifestyle, ecology and quality of life. Leading industrial companies, scientists and researchers from around the world come together to develop unique products for people's health.

For Long Life Inc has developed a cure for diabetes and other related ailments.

Read our latest blog post on the medtech industry and our involvement with For Long Life
Inc.:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/medical-technology-and-the-advancement-of-medicine-faba-partners-for-long-life-inc

So Long Life company is one of those that Faba invested into?
Activity: 420
Merit: 24

Edit; The minimum purchase is USD1,300 not USD200.
And the team has agreed to apply the 20% bonus on all purchasing accounts

I get this information directly from the admin
copper member
Activity: 238
Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

copper member
As far as I know the total supply should be 160 million. I checked Etherscan and there are only about 5.3 million tokens. Where are the other tokens? Are they going to be generated?

Yes Smiley Tokens are minted in batches and also locked until the end of the ICO sales.

Can you tell how much tokens have you minted up until now?

At the moment we have minted up to 5,837,005.8 FABA tokens.
To learn more visit: https://etherscan.io/token/0xf96ce1afeacbb80eee6f9989b6bf38e819efdb05
copper member

Yes! On the 1st of March
copper member
FOR LONG LIFE Inc., belongs to Trisystems Ltd and is an international industry group founded by Antonin Tony Spirit in 2010 in the field of health, lifestyle, ecology and quality of life. Leading industrial companies, scientists and researchers from around the world come together to develop unique products for people's health.

For Long Life Inc has developed a cure for diabetes and other related ailments.

Read our latest blog post on the medtech industry and our involvement with For Long Life
Inc.:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/medical-technology-and-the-advancement-of-medicine-faba-partners-for-long-life-inc
Pages:
Jump to: