Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿 - page 9. (Read 28455 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 20
I found about Faba today and I like that team is very experience and from Europe.I see that you have few good partners already and are oriented towards sustainable energy, ecology, young startups that look to improve something in this world.

Can you tell me how much do I need to invest to be able to promote a company?

You can promote FABA by joining bounty campaign that is going on at the moment.

Here is the link   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095858.0

He can't as he is a newbie, his account needs to be at least 3 months old to be able to join the bounty.

Does that count for videos on Youtube too or only for signature campaign?
it applies to all campaigns, so if your account age is still less than 3 months then you can't join this project bounty, or maybe you should look for merit to join Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I found about Faba today and I like that team is very experience and from Europe.I see that you have few good partners already and are oriented towards sustainable energy, ecology, young startups that look to improve something in this world.

He can't as he is a newbie, his account needs to be at least 3 months old to be able to join the bounty.

It wold be best to join Faba Telegram channel and thes ask the admins there, they are cool guys.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Sooner or later, everything will change, because the blockchain is developing very quickly and many technologies enter our lives.

That might be true, but we are not so close to blockchain getting into mainstream, we still have to see real application of blockchain based projects in everyday life.Those crypto based debit cards came closest to the real use, but we can see new projects on the daily basis and in a few years we might see real mainstream application.

Well you already have mainstream applications like apps for buying crpyto, though they are like a bridge between crypto and fiat. You have tippin.me and you can use it to tip people on Twitter for their good tweets.

Tippin.me is fun, but I would not really call it a mainstream app, at least not yet.

When more projects like Faba invest in more startups and startups get more support in crypto space and easier access to funding there will be more apps created and that should lead to more apps that might become mainstream.
Activity: 9

Activity: 193
Sooner or later, everything will change, because the blockchain is developing very quickly and many technologies enter our lives.

That might be true, but we are not so close to blockchain getting into mainstream, we still have to see real application of blockchain based projects in everyday life.Those crypto based debit cards came closest to the real use, but we can see new projects on the daily basis and in a few years we might see real mainstream application.

Well you already have mainstream applications like apps for buying crpyto, though they are like a bridge between crypto and fiat. You have tippin.me and you can use it to tip people on Twitter for their good tweets.
Activity: 248

Activity: 153

Here is the link   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2m-usd-bounty-campaign-faba-break-through-in-venture-capital-market-5095858
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Team confirmed on their Telegram group that precise amount will be announced soon, but what's its known that more than $4,000,000 was raised during private sale and first STO round.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

You will have to invest atleast 1300 dollars to join the 2nd round of  sale that starts on march 1st.

Do you know how many achievements of ico in the first round?
I asked at the telegram not to get a response, anybody know ?

By achievements you mean how much was raised during first round? If yes, all we know so far that soft cap has been reached, but exact amount is not announced yet.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

You will have to invest atleast 1300 dollars to join the 2nd round of  sale that starts on march 1st.

Do you know how many achievements of ico in the first round?
I asked at the telegram not to get a response, anybody know ?
Activity: 64

Activity: 19
What is heard? How are you? Good day to all!
Activity: 13

Activity: 222
Is there any reward if we suggest a company to Faba to put up for vote or invest into?

Say a bounty campaign, easier to understand and more popular.  
Yes, there is a reward for you if you suggest a company Faba to investors (Promotion).

This : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2m-usd-bounty-campaign-faba-break-through-in-venture-capital-market-5095858

I went through the bounty thread again and there is nothing that rewards you for bringing a company.Or am I blind?

No m8, you are not blind and you are right, there is no rewards for this officially. Maybe if you pick some really great company and ti looks like a great investment, team might reward your effort and enthusiasm.
Activity: 212
Is there any reward if we suggest a company to Faba to put up for vote or invest into?

Main problem i see ,if there is a reward for something like that is that FABA team would be swarmed with suggestions,making their work much harder trying to deal with all those companies.Thats what usually happens when you offer reward for something,people would try to abuse it,even though your idea aint bad.

I tend to agree with you on this, if there is a reward people would send tons of suggestions and make things harder.This way only those who have a really good idea will send a suggestion to the team.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Since second sto round starts soon, in less than 2 weeks, do you have plans for special marketing campaign beside bounty campaign?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 153

Main problem i see ,if there is a reward for something like that is that FABA team would be swarmed with suggestions,making their work much harder trying to deal with all those companies.Thats what usually happens when you offer reward for something,people would try to abuse it,even though your idea aint bad.

Everyone will be able to suggest company, but that doesnt mean that team should check every company.They dont have infinite funds so they have to chosoe carefully.
Activity: 74

I havent seen anything like hat in the whitepape,rbut that is not a bad idea.maybe we could get some FABA token if we suggest some company and in the end there is investment in that company,if voting pass.

Maybe if team listens to us, they could start that as a promotion.Could be good for the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Pages:
Jump to: