Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿 - page 6. (Read 28455 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Is the second round of sale staring in few days?

I see on Faba's telegram, the ICO ends in May 2019, 2nd round of ICO sale will start in March 1st, 2019.
I see the highest bonus offered by Faba in the 2nd round is 20%.

I think that info about 20% bonus during 2nd STO round is wrong.There wont be any bonus during that period,only difference is the price per token,compared to 1st round.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

I see on Faba's telegram, the ICO ends in May 2019, 2nd round of ICO sale will start in March 1st, 2019.

So there will be bonus afterall?All this time i thought that price will be $1.3 per token,without the bonus.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

Activity: 142
Activity: 166
Is there any reward if we suggest a company to Faba to put up for vote or invest into?

Feel free to suggest the company to us. Alternatively, you can ask the team to submit their request here: https://vc.fabainvest.com/send_project

Is there any kind of reward for hunting the companies and suggesting them?

You would get reward by percenateg of profit you get if you suggest good company and its accepted.For me that would be reward enough Wink

Same here, just finding a 10x company would be reward in itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Is there any reward if we suggest a company to Faba to put up for vote or invest into?

Feel free to suggest the company to us. Alternatively, you can ask the team to submit their request here: https://vc.fabainvest.com/send_project

You would get reward by percenateg of profit you get if you suggest good company and its accepted.For me that would be reward enough Wink
Activity: 19
In the near future, everything will change, because cryptoeconomics is developing rapidly and many technologies enter our everyday life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
How many companies does Faba plan to invest initially?

In total, we intend to make Investment into 110 projects, and out of which 11-17 best represent 10-30 x the return on investment, 1 out of 100 projects gets a valuation of $ 1B (unicorn)

Ok, good to know.Can you tell when are those companies going to be disclosed?

We have already been disclosing them gradually. Both on our website and in our articles.

Also the numbers of companies will continue to increase as our STO sales increase.

So you are immediately investing raised funds in new companies?I thought that you will wait for the end of STO and then invest in companies based on the amount raised.
Faba keeps investing from time to time upon discovery of a viable project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Since second sto round starts soon, in less than 2 weeks, do you have plans for special marketing campaign beside bounty campaign?

There is something on the road map saying about special article promotion something like that, but I'm really not sure what that represents.

This is an example of our special marketing article of the projects we are invested in:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-believes-hydrogen-technology-based-car-is-the-future

You mentioned that you will invest in more than 100 companies.Wont you need a lot of funds to be able to do that,like reaching hard cap or that will be possible if you reach lets say 10 millon dollars?

Our investments projection is based on the total amount raised. And we are confident we will hit our hardcap.

So naturally if you raise less money, you wont invest in 100+ companies,rather like dozen of the best ones,something like that?
Amount raised during the ICO determines the number of projects invested in.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I see that people are still confusing STO and ICO, but soon enough people will figure out that its not the same thing Smiley

Yeah, it should be communicated to people that they do get the shares of Faba and voting right, like if they invest enough funds they own a part of the company unlike with utility tokens where you essentially do not own a thing.

It doesn't matter how little, or big your investment in Faba is, as long as you contribute to our STO, you are a shareholder of Faba Limited

Will shareholders have any extra privileges based on the amount of FABA tokens they own?

All Faba investors have equal rights and their right is also proportionate to the amount of Faba tokens they own.

Does that work same as stocks? If someone buys 51% of Faba he can become the owner?

You will become the majority share holder of course.

So it is theoretically possible for someone else to take control and have majority, someone else other than FABA team?Isn't that kinda dangerous?
Activity: 42

Activity: 96
Im certain FABA team will keep majority of the tokens for themselves, thats the safest way for this idea to suceed as they are well experienced investors, so they will work in best interest of the company.

Most probably the team will do this. The team will be the majority shareholder to implement what is in their mind. Also I believe that this is a good decision. Because they are more trusted than any other one by the community.

Will there be some other use for FABA tokens except for voting rights when they decide about where to invest?

In the future, our investors will have the option accepting Faba tokens for dividend payments. We are also exploring additional use cases for our tokens so as to increase its demands.

How you plan to achieve that,to payout FABA tokens as dividend if there is certain amount of tokens available,do you plan to mint more tokens in that case?

It is a bit weird to me to, since unsold Faba tokens will be burned, I guess dividends will come from team tokens then or?
Activity: 37
Im certain FABA team will keep majority of the tokens for themselves, thats the safest way for this idea to suceed as they are well experienced investors, so they will work in best interest of the company.

Most probably the team will do this. The team will be the majority shareholder to implement what is in their mind. Also I believe that this is a good decision. Because they are more trusted than any other one by the community.

Will there be some other use for FABA tokens except for voting rights when they decide about where to invest?

In the future, our investors will have the option accepting Faba tokens for dividend payments. We are also exploring additional use cases for our tokens so as to increase its demands.

How you plan to achieve that,to payout FABA tokens as dividend if there is certain amount of tokens available,do you plan to mint more tokens in that case?
Activity: 6

In total, we intend to make Investment into 110 projects, and out of which 11-17 best represent 10-30 x the return on investment, 1 out of 100 projects gets a valuation of $ 1B (unicorn)

We have already been disclosing them gradually. Both on our website and in our articles.

Also the numbers of companies will continue to increase as our STO sales increase.

So you are immediately investing raised funds in new companies?I thought that you will wait for the end of STO and then invest in companies based on the amount raised.
Activity: 212
This is the article we wrote about our new smart contract several weeks ago:

https://steemit.com/new/@fabainvest/new-smart-contract-deployed

Is your smart contract audited by independent company,to be sure that smart contract is completely secure?

Our smart contract was audited by an independent company to avoid the same issue from happening.

That is the right approach, as having smart cotract with bugs could endanger the whole proejct,those thing can be exploited.

Can you tell us which company audited your smart contract?
Activity: 39
This is the article we wrote about our new smart contract several weeks ago:

https://steemit.com/new/@fabainvest/new-smart-contract-deployed

Is your smart contract audited by independent company,to be sure that smart contract is completely secure?

Our smart contract was audited by an independent company to avoid the same issue from happening.

That is the right approach, as having smart cotract with bugs could endanger the whole proejct,those thing can be exploited.
Activity: 216
If you reach only half of the hard cap predicted what is your projection for number of companies that will be invested in?
Activity: 171
Since second sto round starts soon, in less than 2 weeks, do you have plans for special marketing campaign beside bounty campaign?

There is something on the road map saying about special article promotion something like that, but I'm really not sure what that represents.

This is an example of our special marketing article of the projects we are invested in:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-believes-hydrogen-technology-based-car-is-the-future

You mentioned that you will invest in more than 100 companies.Wont you need a lot of funds to be able to do that,like reaching hard cap or that will be possible if you reach lets say 10 millon dollars?

Our investments projection is based on the total amount raised. And we are confident we will hit our hardcap.

That is quite optimistic considering the market, but that can improve any minute. Do you think you will close the gap towards hard cap by more private investors or through public sales?
copper member
Activity: 238
Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

This is our STO reg profile: https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_firmdetailsPage?id=0010X00004LbINPQA3

We are legally registered in the UK. However, majority of our team operate from the Czech Republic. In the coming days, we will conduct an AMA from our office, showing you how we work, and what we have been up to.

For those of you based in Czech Republic, feel free to come visit us anytime you want.

Thank you for clearing things up as fast as possible. Shows that you are serious and transparent. It is important to react to this kind of unfounded accusations promptly and remove all possible speculations at once.

His research was utter nonsense and imagination at work.

Thank You Sengjen, for your complete trust in project and team.
copper member
Activity: 238
Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

Pages:
Jump to: