Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 15. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
How much money raised during ICO is going to be used for marketing and PR ?
White paper says that it’s gonna be around 50%.
Activity: 336
How much money raised during ICO is going to be used for marketing and PR ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I know you guys are working hard, making a progress, and want to product to be out first but are you working towards listing your tokens to an actual big exchange not just a decentralized ones? As a trader, personally, think that the best way of marketing is to be exposed to a crypto community.

This is similar to the question of 'chicken or egg first'.

The token goes to exchange before ICO close or before ICO then the ICO project does not need to carry out ICO, the project can sell their token at the exchange for the required investment fund.

Most of the exchange does not provide a free listing on their exchange, some of them charge high listing fees, without the raised fund, it is hard to get the token to list on those high listing fees exchange.
I've already signed up and even undergone KYC in order to participate in the sale. It's specified that the crediting of bonuses which are intended for me will happen during a particular period of time. How long is this period? I havent found the info anywhere(

The token will be delivered to your registered ETH address with 12 hours after the ICO closed. It did stated on the main website under the 'Acceptable Payment Method?' section.

A confirmation sales receipt email with the details of your purchase with the number of token purchase, bonus and total token will email to your email address after payment confirmation. The delivery date also stated on the email too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I've already signed up and even undergone KYC in order to participate in the sale. It's specified that the crediting of bonuses which are intended for me will happen during a particular period of time. How long is this period? I havent found the info anywhere(
Does the project has descriptions, reviews in well known media which are considered to be independent? What articles can be used as example?

You might want to check out at https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/kahnchat/ for information
What official researches did the developers rely on when they were planning to work in the card transaction market?

These information was stated on the website as well as on the Whitepaper.

The research is based on 'The UK Card Association' and 'The Statistics Portal'

Reference links for the research report were included in the Whitepaper
Activity: 406
What official researches did the developers rely on when they were planning to work in the card transaction market?
Activity: 224
Does the project has descriptions, reviews in well known media which are considered to be independent? What articles can be used as example?
The more KCH token you buy, the more bonus you get, the better price you have.

https://www.kahnchat.com/images/bitcointalk/special-bonus-scheme.jpg
I've invested in purchase of tokens on the previous stage. How much will be my bonus on Feb 15 if i make a purchase? Are there any additional conditions for early investors?

Great!

We implemented a new bonus scheme. We offer more bonus to our buyers due to the ETH price goes above our initial target.

We also offer our early investor for the same bonus scheme and will credit the new extra bonus to the buyers who bought at the previous stage to ensure they also enjoyed this special bonus.

Check out our new bonus on the website at http://www.kahnchat.com
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
I see this kahnchat project is a very creative and innovative project, with a very good team idea I think this project will be very attractive and can reach the desired target .. in this application you can do a tranfer without knowing the bank details. I think this project has a very creative team and already expert in its field .. I will see the progress of this project, I think this project will get a target and success with many investors
Activity: 280
I've invested in purchase of tokens on the previous stage. How much will be my bonus on Feb 15 if i make a purchase? Are there any additional conditions for early investors?
Your platform is currently being developed on the ETH blockchain.  Is that platform built to be blockchain agnostic? I mean is it possible to move to new blockchains like NEM as the technology evolves over time?

KahnChat has a plan to develop its own blockchain technology if the target is achieved as specified in the whitepaper.

The current blockchain technology is a good database for data storage but the algorithms are not ideal for IM. Our development plan has specified the need to research and develop our own blockchain technology to serve the IM industry.

Activity: 238
When will the public ICO start?
It starts on Feb 13 and ends on Feb 18.
Activity: 224
When will the public ICO start?
Activity: 196
KahnChat sets a goal to work with mobile payments of at least 1% of the market share. Isnt this goal too small? Isnt it better to focus on 10% of growth and form marketing strategy for this purpose and collect the funds?
The 1% is specified in the WP not like a long-term objective. Look carefully: 1% of the total market share is the volum that is able to provide every investor with profit. So this is a kind of break even point.
Ok! As for the future, is it possible to talk about the long-term objectives?
It's impossible to answer such questions on this stage. The project hasnt collected the funds yet in order to understand how fast it'll be able to develop. In addition, there're a lot of external factors which change the process of realization. However, the global goal is 2% of world population or 150 million users.
This is a very good number! It's possible to talk about the finances now. What will be the approximate population of the planet?
There're official forecasts of UN. Now there're approximately 7.6 billion people, and there will be up to 11.8  of them by 2100.
Thanx. Now i can calculate it. Which countries will have the biggest number of users?
Activity: 392
KahnChat sets a goal to work with mobile payments of at least 1% of the market share. Isnt this goal too small? Isnt it better to focus on 10% of growth and form marketing strategy for this purpose and collect the funds?
The 1% is specified in the WP not like a long-term objective. Look carefully: 1% of the total market share is the volum that is able to provide every investor with profit. So this is a kind of break even point.
It's impossible to answer such questions on this stage. The project hasnt collected the funds yet in order to understand how fast it'll be able to develop. In addition, there're a lot of external factors which change the process of realization. However, the global goal is 2% of world population or 150 million users.
This is a very good number! It's possible to talk about the finances now. What will be the approximate population of the planet?
There're official forecasts of UN. Now there're approximately 7.6 billion people, and there will be up to 11.8  of them by 2100.
Activity: 196
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: