Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 10. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Do the creators of the project track the estimations of their work by third parties? Many sites estimate ICOs, for example. What do developers think about this?
Activity: 84
If we look at the full set of tools of the services of the platform, we can understand that there are quite suitable for corporate use. However, it’s necessary to finalize them. Will the project develop in this direction?

The business revenue comes from merchant services, besides features for the user, the app provides more features to businesses, this is where the income stream comes from for the company to continue to provide more features to the users and merchants.
What cryptocurrencies and Fiat money will be supported in your application? Whether US dollars or tokens USDT?

Fiat currency is aimed at USD, EUR and GBP not USDT.

Cryptocurrency is aimed at BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC, BCH and KCH.
Tell me please, what does the first part of the project’s name mean – Kahn? This doesn’t seem to me to be a popular scheme of creation of a brand.

Kahn is a similar pronounce to one of the co-founder surname Kan. It is also from one of the names in Star war.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
If we look at the full set of tools of the services of the platform, we can understand that there are quite suitable for corporate use. However, it’s necessary to finalize them. Will the project develop in this direction?
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
What cryptocurrencies and Fiat money will be supported in your application? Whether US dollars or tokens USDT?
Activity: 266
Tell me please, what does the first part of the project’s name mean – Kahn? This doesn’t seem to me to be a popular scheme of creation of a brand.
I’ve read the reviews about the project and i have seen various estimations of the prospects. Most of them are not bad. However, the site claims that KahnChat will be the best ICO of the year! I’d like to understand the reasoning of such conclusions…

The service/product that benefits the majority community not just a group of community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I’ve read the reviews about the project and i have seen various estimations of the prospects. Most of them are not bad. However, the site claims that KahnChat will be the best ICO of the year! I’d like to understand the reasoning of such conclusions…
Any ICO is estimated by a range of criteria, but the most important one is the prospects of the project itself. An app for social network ensuring not only communication, but also making payments  for purchases and transferring money, but also do using fiat and cryptocurrencies has great chances to gain popularity. I guess that’s the reason for such conclusions.
Did you list all the platform’s services or is there anything else?

The range of services is much bigger. There’s an individual digital wallet where users can manage their KCH tokens and use them to trade on exchanges and also to purchase goods with them. Smth else is still being developed.
Well, there’re a lot of directions. Which one will be the start of project’s development?
The company’s planning to make profit on mobile payments. This is an industry of billions, even small participation in it creates good financial conditions for the project. After that it’ll be possible to think about other ways of monetization.
Did the Kahnchat collect the ideas of various single services in itself?
Activity: 252
Any ICO is estimated by a range of criteria, but the most important one is the prospects of the project itself. An app for social network ensuring not only communication, but also making payments  for purchases and transferring money, but also do using fiat and cryptocurrencies has great chances to gain popularity. I guess that’s the reason for such conclusions.

The range of services is much bigger. There’s an individual digital wallet where users can manage their KCH tokens and use them to trade on exchanges and also to purchase goods with them. Smth else is still being developed.
Well, there’re a lot of directions. Which one will be the start of project’s development?
The company’s planning to make profit on mobile payments. This is an industry of billions, even small participation in it creates good financial conditions for the project. After that it’ll be possible to think about other ways of monetization.

Activity: 238
What volume of the funds collected will the developers receive as a reward?
The partners and the team will receive 4 million tokens. Comparing to the total volume – this is 5% of the total amount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What volume of the funds collected will the developers receive as a reward?
Activity: 392
What’s the total supply of tokens?

The total number of tokens is 80 million coins. You can follow the course of the sales on the site.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What’s the total supply of tokens?
Now the opportunities to exchange the cryptocurrencies and other operations related to it are very popular. Will anything like this be realized on the platform?

In the world of programming, nothing is impossible. The only thing is the user demand. If there is a user demand and we have the fund, everything is possible in the future development.
Pages:
Jump to: