Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 11. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Online games have significant role in social networks. Will there anything like that?

Yes, Mobile gaming is on our roadmap as specified in our whitepaper.
Will these games be monetized somehow? Will THEY use the KCH token as their in-game currency?

Mobile gamings is one of the mobile stream for the company, game player buy the games credit for their games purpose.

Purchase of games credit is via KCH.
Is it possible to make payments via the platform if i have to pay to various organizations for their services? Or are the transaction are available only between the friends?

KahnChat app not only for user but also for merchant/seller.

As long as the merchant/seller have KahnChat app, you can make payment or transfer to them.
I’ve heard that the platform’s gonna have a very low commission. What if we compare it with the competitors’ oens?

The comparison table is on on the whitepaper.
I have an impression that platform is created for youth only – i mean all these social networks, simple transactions and other stuff. On the other hand, there’re some options that would be of interest for everyone. All in all, what’s the focus group chosen by the developers to be the clients?

Why would the platform be created for youth only. It just has to do with fundamental changes in our society. We will be old one day and the young kids then will think that the stuff we used is boring and meant for old people.

Why a platform have to limit itself to youth only? The parents of my friend are 60+ and they know how to use smartphone for videoing, voice message, just don't type. KahnChat app is design to be easy to use for all age as long as they know how to use smartphone.
If 1% of the market allows all the ICO investors to make profit, what income will they reach in case 3-5% are captured?

The value of the token will goes further. It is similar like share, the more profitable of the company the more value of the share. Same to the token too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I have an impression that platform is created for youth only – i mean all these social networks, simple transactions and other stuff. On the other hand, there’re some options that would be of interest for everyone. All in all, what’s the focus group chosen by the developers to be the clients?

Why would the platform be created for youth only. It just has to do with fundamental changes in our society. We will be old one day and the young kids then will think that the stuff we used is boring and meant for old people.
cкopee вceгo этo нaчaльнaя идeя,  ДЛя пpицeлa выбpaнa пepcпeктивнaя цeлeвaя ayдитopия,  Кaк виднo бyдeт пoльзy, ocтaльныe caми пoдтянyтьcя
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Now the opportunities to exchange the cryptocurrencies and other operations related to it are very popular. Will anything like this be realized on the platform?
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
Online games have significant role in social networks. Will there anything like that?

Yes, Mobile gaming is on our roadmap as specified in our whitepaper.
Will these games be monetized somehow? Will THEY use the KCH token as their in-game currency?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Is it possible to make payments via the platform if i have to pay to various organizations for their services? Or are the transaction are available only between the friends?
Activity: 294
I’ve heard that the platform’s gonna have a very low commission. What if we compare it with the competitors’ oens?
Activity: 294
If 1% of the market allows all the ICO investors to make profit, what income will they reach in case 3-5% are captured?
Activity: 196

There’re no age restrictions. You’re right, the services provided by KahnChat will be interesting for everyone regardless to their sex, age and location. If the user’s gonna make payments, he or she have to confirm his or her independence and reliability.

What options of exchange of messages does the platform offer?

A lot of options! U can use video and voice messages in addition to text ones. Bill payment and transfer of means are available, as well as payment for orders and collective options of fundraising.
It turns out that the platform’s focused on multi-user interaction.

This is what the users need most that’s why the platforms offers a range of solutions in this direction. Some part of services is being getting ready for the launch. That’s why the creators believe that the project will find a lot of fans. 

If a good social network will be a result, it’ll be possible to make profit on advertisement. Are there any plans in this regard?
Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Activity: 336

There’re no age restrictions. You’re right, the services provided by KahnChat will be interesting for everyone regardless to their sex, age and location. If the user’s gonna make payments, he or she have to confirm his or her independence and reliability.

A lot of options! U can use video and voice messages in addition to text ones. Bill payment and transfer of means are available, as well as payment for orders and collective options of fundraising.

This is what the users need most that’s why the platforms offers a range of solutions in this direction. Some part of services is being getting ready for the launch. That’s why the creators believe that the project will find a lot of fans. 

Activity: 280
Tell me please the ETH to tokens rate. I’ve got some.
1 to 500. This means that 1ETH= 500 KCH. Don’t forget about the reserve.
Pages:
Jump to: