Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 14. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
How much does 1 koala cost?
Hello. Do you have official twitter account?
Activity: 14
how many tokens have been sold already?

Soft cap is about to reach.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Official website | Facebook | Twitter | Medium | Telegram Channel | Telegram Group

̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
                                     ____◢  KoalaToken  ◣___▁
                           New Standards For Adult Industry Payment In The Next 10 Years
                                    ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  https://koalatoken.io  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Activity: 77
Any news about whitepaper?
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others
hey! good luck devs!! wanna join your project! what's the price and value of the token?

1 ETH = 10000 KOA

Official website | Facebook | Twitter | Medium | Telegram Channel | Telegram Group

̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅  ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
                                     ____◢  KoalaToken  ◣___▁
Activity: 89
This is the project of the future
Tell me more about the CEO?

You can find the corresponding information on the website.

____◢  KoalaToken  ◣___▁
Activity: 72
Good project, with immediate effective of the team, are doing a great job and is gonna be successful.
Activity: 73
One of the most promising and successful projects to date!
have you reached the soft cap?

From the available statistics, 80% of the investment has been completed.
In addition to ETH, you can use BTC and EOS to invest in private sales.
If you invest in ETH, you will automatically send the token through the contract on August 24.
If you use BTC and EOS to invest, you will manually send the token on August 24.

____◢  KoalaToken  ◣___▁
                                    ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  https://koalatoken.io  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Activity: 76
when was the company created and by whom
Tell me pls more about the airdrop campaign

At the beginning of 2019, after the wallet application is launched, we will airdrop the users who download and install the wallet.
The airdrop ratio is determined by the number of KoalaTokens held by the user.

____◢  KoalaToken  ◣___▁
                                    ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  https://koalatoken.io  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Activity: 79
Is your project legal? I was always interested in this
Activity: 65
in my opinion, I think it's so good project.
Activity: 86
one of the interesting project, and I see the development of the project was also very nice, I hope as time goes by, the project develops better again.
Activity: 79
I am very happy to take part in this project. Considering the white paper I believe this air will soar on high
Activity: 86
Do you have mobile app?
Activity: 126
KOALA, has built a trusted payment solution for adult industries with are incorporating a transparent and decentralized platform that works with blockchain and a smart contract technology as a flawless payment solution.
why do you think blockchain is good for your project?
Pages:
Jump to: