Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 9. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
can you tell us more about marketing strategy?
Activity: 70
What an interesting project you have here! will invest
Activity: 71
because the number of people who care about adult service is growing quickly.A new payment system that removes the high costs for those payment solutions is what we need. good job dev.
Activity: 101
The blockchain technology continuously improves daily and this means that Koala will improve moving with the trend. Hope this project will succeed.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
My first impressions this project is going to  good if they delivered what they promised
Activity: 112
The demand for adult industry services and products is growing day by day. therefore, people need the project like you. well-done dev.
Activity: 66
simply i like your payment solution in this industry. that’s what i need
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Together with the development of blockchain, i believe that koala can remove the need for third parties, intermediates, and their high fees.
Activity: 81
As a potential investor, i believe in your koala and hope it will develop non-stop
Activity: 82
thanks to your project. your already brought a brand new to adult industry. hope koala can reach your target and solve all current  problems
Activity: 10
from your ANN first page, you said we can buy with ethereum, does it mean we cannot buy with bitcoin?

I remember a reply: ETH is recommended, and the contract will automatically send the token. Bitcoin and eos are also supported, but the contract needs to be sent manually.
Activity: 84
Keep up with your good work guys. you already did a good job to improve our adult entertainment
Activity: 77
It seems to me that you did a great job in promotion because your project is already advertised widely in social media.
Activity: 69
Glad to see the project has a lot of supporters, it sounds like you have a lot of passion
Activity: 93
I really hope that the project will reach the soft cap. The fact that almost collected it is great.
Activity: 158
do u have wallet for ios?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
from your ANN first page, you said we can buy with ethereum, does it mean we cannot buy with bitcoin?
Activity: 103
hi there. i really care about the development of adult industry and  found that your project provide a system which allows payments and transactions to be done discreetly while reducing the fees charged to the barest minimum. good one dev.
Activity: 72
 Compare to traditional adult industry, i think this koala already help a lot to improve that system and bring more benefits to users.
Activity: 80
It will certainly be an interesting platform for users who are caring about adult industry
Pages:
Jump to: