Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 10. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
The company demonstrates a strong commitment to the development of blockchain! There is a clear understanding of the development of the company after carrying out ico! I with great pleasure will participate in the purchase of tokens!
Activity: 79
Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more about it.
Activity: 75
Will you launch koala on the world market or first for a specific country/region?
Activity: 65
My question is when exactly does the program start?
Activity: 76
in the first glance, this is interesting. Most interesting point is this project also have bounty campaign
Activity: 79
Is it available for  US citizens ?
Activity: 80
how long will this project run and does this project have a good future? I want to see the progress of your project and see its success in the future.
Activity: 82
I think that such projects are very necessary for people worldwide, I hope you will succeed
Activity: 86
Seem like they want upgrade adult industry to completely another level and attract more user to this project
Activity: 86
I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Activity: 70
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin
Activity: 93
First of all congratulations for  idea about adult industry, i  see that you are working hard to achieve great things. I will support your project.
Activity: 104
wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev
Activity: 53
if the promotion is more upgraded, this project will  have the potential to succeed.
Activity: 73
 personally, i think all thing are good,  i  will buy  some coin
Activity: 64
 i have a question : where i can find post about document needed ?
Activity: 74
How is the development of the platform coming along
I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth.
Activity: 81
Another great one for 2018 to be in. Let hope for a team work well
i like your project. will invite my friend to join.
Pages:
Jump to: