Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 27. (Read 3625 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
New Standards For Adult Industry Payment
I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing  I wish the team to implement all plans

thank you for your support
 Grin
copper member
i have a question is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?

ID card, passport, driver's license. (One Choice from Three)
copper member
I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact

Thank you for your support, we will contact you as soon as possible.
copper member
Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that?

It is being planned, but there is no final result yet.
Stay tuned to our social media for the latest information.
Activity: 73
I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing  I wish the team to implement all plans
Activity: 80
 i have a question is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?
Activity: 70
Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
Activity: 104
I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact
Activity: 74
Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that?
copper member
I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

You can contact us by mail or telegram, we will have someone to answer any questions.
Activity: 71
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
copper member
This platform will offer many advantages over once going service platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful service  platform for the future

Thanks~
I hope you join our ico project
copper member
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?

No ref program.  but we have bounty campaign.
The bounty event has been created, but the start time is August 24, 2018.
I look forward to your participation.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-campaign-koalatoken-150k-in-rewards-4877415

what's mean "join Beta"?
Do you mean to join the wallet test user group?
Activity: 74
I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
Activity: 82
This platform will offer many advantages over once going service platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful service  platform for the future
copper member
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign

The bounty event has been created, but the start time is August 24, 2018.
I look forward to your participation.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-campaign-koalatoken-150k-in-rewards-4877415
Activity: 76
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign
copper member
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain.

Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Do you think the hardcap is too much ? I am happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen

Hardcap is discussed by the board of directors + finance + legal department. We feel that it is within reasonable limits.
 Grin
Maybe not reachable
But we respect the final outcome of the board
Activity: 77
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain.
Pages:
Jump to: