Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥 - page 13. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
What are you talking about? How does one understand this system?

Do you wonder how it works or how the system works? Specify

I think it's like working, and then after reading the description, I realized that my vision does not coincide with reality

In general, the essence is that you describe yourself and your skills and expose yourself to the platform while looking for vacancies that are

Well, it's understandable, so everywhere, but what's the difference?

In the fact that as soon as you find a job or job, you send your part to the system, and the employer your part.

And the system takes it all away? Unclear

No, the system checks for compliance of data from both parties and distributes them to owners.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

I think it's like working, and then after reading the description, I realized that my vision does not coincide with reality

In general, the essence is that you describe yourself and your skills and expose yourself to the platform while looking for vacancies that are

In the fact that as soon as you find a job or job, you send your part to the system, and the employer your part.

And the system takes it all away? Unclear

Why was there another one of a million platforms for finding a job?

This is not one of, but the only

In the sense of the only one? Have you ever seen a job search service? I'm sorry

Saw, only it's not the same service, but at times more convenient and more interesting

After reading the description, I did not quite notice it, it seemed to me different

And what did you find so different?

The fact that this is a custom platform for finding work, where people can find a job based on their skills.

In some ways, you are right, but it's not so simple as on conventional platforms

And what is the difference?

The fact that the system is a guarantor.
Activity: 336

In the sense of the only one? Have you ever seen a job search service? I'm sorry

Saw, only it's not the same service, but at times more convenient and more interesting

After reading the description, I did not quite notice it, it seemed to me different

The fact that this is a custom platform for finding work, where people can find a job based on their skills.

In some ways, you are right, but it's not so simple as on conventional platforms

And what is the difference?

If the interest is deducted from the sale or the commission is paid to the platform, then it is justified. So, the organizers aim is to collect as many content creators, the content itself, and then commission sales Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Who read the roadmap? Tell me, how many periods of ICO will be on the platform? The first period has already passed?
Pages:
Jump to: