Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥 - page 14. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
The price for the content is set by its creators or project managers? And the second question: between the customer and the creator of the content will be the intermediary? Or is the main goal just the same in bringing them together without intermediaries?

To bring both sides together without intermediaries would be the best solution)) because it is convenient and the process becomes faster.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The price for the content is set by its creators or project managers? And the second question: between the customer and the creator of the content will be the intermediary? Or is the main goal just the same in bringing them together without intermediaries?
Activity: 336
What about the content that was not created specifically for the platform, and has long been on the Internet and it's not new? This is accepted? If it is only mine and there is copyright to it.
Please tell me about the creation of content for the platform. Are there any restrictions or mandatory conditions for new content to be offered? Maybe the rules? Roll Eyes

Oh yeah. I'm getting to the question))) and I also want to learn how to register on the platform, so that you can participate and apply?

And unless there should not be such a scheme: you invest in the project, you are given some unique code or something similar, you already use it at registration and enjoy life))) Yes?

Then you are probably not talking about investing, but about paying for participation. Maybe so? It seems to me that investors and content creators are different people in this platform. Different types of participants, more precisely.

We need to study this issue in more detail. It's really important to know this)))
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Please tell me about the creation of content for the platform. Are there any restrictions or mandatory conditions for new content to be offered? Maybe the rules? Roll Eyes

Oh yeah. I'm getting to the question))) and I also want to learn how to register on the platform, so that you can participate and apply?

And unless there should not be such a scheme: you invest in the project, you are given some unique code or something similar, you already use it at registration and enjoy life))) Yes?

Then you are probably not talking about investing, but about paying for participation. Maybe so? It seems to me that investors and content creators are different people in this platform. Different types of participants, more precisely.

Activity: 616

Activity: 336
Activity: 574
bright design is really the most important part of the project in my opinion
of course the first impression one gets from this
here, this design actually just supports the big picture
for me, much more important is the internal component of the project
I think that all in all, looks very cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
for me, much more important is the internal component of the project
Activity: 476
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
A cool mechanism for protecting the transfer of funds is offered by developers.
Activity: 476
Activity: 602
I like how this project is presented
I am interested in this project as a profitable investment
I fully agree with you it seems to me that this is a very steep project for investment
  are you sure in it?
why not?
because it is impossible to be sure of the success of the project when it only started
Pages:
Jump to: