Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥 - page 16. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
the founders of the project declare that they are quite an experienced team and have long been involved in the sphere of these technologies. Why do you think they needed to conduct ICO to launch their product?
Well, obviously for one simple reason. They did not have enough money to fully launch the platform.
What does it mean to fully launch? Huh
In order to run the project in a full-fledged mode without truncating any functionality, you need a lot of tools for this. in order to facilitate the financing process, it was decided to conduct ICO
I do not understand why it was impossible to attract investors. that they sponsored this project, is it very difficult?
Well, if the founders decided to create their own product precisely in this way, it means that it is more profitable and better for them. Moreover, the collection stage helps to attract attention to the products and makes the conclusion to the market much easier.
Yes, indeed, I probably did not think about it. It's actually in the very early stage of the project already attracts enough attention. Cheesy
It remains only to hope for the success of the company's ICO and full-fledged product launch to the market. I believe in the success of this company!
We'll see!  Smiley
I wish the developers of the project good luck and will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
the founders of the project declare that they are quite an experienced team and have long been involved in the sphere of these technologies. Why do you think they needed to conduct ICO to launch their product?
Well, obviously for one simple reason. They did not have enough money to fully launch the platform.
In order to run the project in a full-fledged mode without truncating any functionality, you need a lot of tools for this. in order to facilitate the financing process, it was decided to conduct ICO
I do not understand why it was impossible to attract investors. that they sponsored this project, is it very difficult?
Well, if the founders decided to create their own product precisely in this way, it means that it is more profitable and better for them. Moreover, the collection stage helps to attract attention to the products and makes the conclusion to the market much easier.
Yes, indeed, I probably did not think about it. It's actually in the very early stage of the project already attracts enough attention. Cheesy
It remains only to hope for the success of the company's ICO and full-fledged product launch to the market. I believe in the success of this company!
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Payment in this service will be carried out only through crypto currency, right?
Well, yes, it's obvious that this is so
I'm not sure that this will be popular among many platform users Undecided
And why did you decide that? Can you explain it to me?
Well, think about it. The platform is aimed at facilitating the relationship between the employer and the employee in order to make it easier, safer and safer. But in fact until now many people have no relation to the cryptoworld and for them it will be something new and difficult to understand. Therefore, I think that certain problems may arise at this stage.
Yes, I agree that a lot of people still do not understand what is a blockchain and how it works, but nevertheless it is our future, sooner or later, we will have to study this question.
I do not think that changes in people's minds will occur so quickly. and the world is not yet ready for the widespread dissemination of this technology.
In fact, I believe that this project will drown this industry and the world will nevertheless begin to move into the sphere of crypto technologies.
I would very much like to believe it, but let's see how the industry of these technologies will develop and what all this will lead to.
I completely agree. it remains only to wish the developers of this project good luck. Cheesy
Activity: 700
Payment in this service will be carried out only through crypto currency, right?
Well, think about it. The platform is aimed at facilitating the relationship between the employer and the employee in order to make it easier, safer and safer. But in fact until now many people have no relation to the cryptoworld and for them it will be something new and difficult to understand. Therefore, I think that certain problems may arise at this stage.
Yes, I agree that a lot of people still do not understand what is a blockchain and how it works, but nevertheless it is our future, sooner or later, we will have to study this question.
I do not think that changes in people's minds will occur so quickly. and the world is not yet ready for the widespread dissemination of this technology.
In fact, I believe that this project will drown this industry and the world will nevertheless begin to move into the sphere of crypto technologies.
I would very much like to believe it, but let's see how the industry of these technologies will develop and what all this will lead to.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Looks like a good project, but the supply is too much
Pages:
Jump to: