Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥 - page 19. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Transfer of funds in the crypto currency is very dangerous. This money is easy to steal.

And how often did you steal money when translating? I think you just never tried it.
Activity: 686
Transfer of funds in the crypto currency is very dangerous. This money is easy to steal.
Activity: 378
A cool mechanism for protecting the transfer of funds is offered by developers.
Merit: 100
I like that I can sell myself without losing my money. Many platforms hold a fee for posting a resume. Or intermediaries hold for finding an employer.

Even if you ask for help from friends, you have to spend. A bottle of champagne, candy or coffee. Everywhere you need to pay to get something.

In any case, you will earn more then you spend. Both coffee and sweets are a token of gratitude. Nobody forced you to give them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Well, tell me about the Terms of ICO. What is the maximum quantity? How many do you have for Public Sale? And what are the conditions?
 Huh
Name: Krow (KRWs)
Max Supply: 30,000,000,000 Krow
ICO: 10,000,000,000 Krow
Public Sale: 10,000,000,000 Krow
Network Supply: 10,000,000,000 Krow
Standard ERC20 Token
ICO Begins: January 28th , 2018 12:00 pm EST
Current Rate (with bonus): 1 ETH = 1,500,000 KRW

Somewhere, I do not unfortunately remember where, I heard that there are bonuses for the description of your platform in the articles) Is it like that? I want to write an article)
Krow will reward experienced writers, who would create and publish articles, news items, reviews and other written content about Krow.network, including information about the token sale and/or guides for the prospective buyers.
Materials should be published in personal blogs, web-sites, Telegram channels, forums or other online media. 
Krow will also reward video producers, who would create and publish quality video-content, presentations or vlogs about Krow.network and the token sale.

Great idea you have)) It is very cool
But what about the reward, how much it is going to be?
 Huh
All published articles and videos will be divided into 3 tiers and rewarded as follows:
•   Exceptional quality:  30000-70000 KRW per article,  40000-150000 KRW  per video
•   Good quality:  20000-30000 KRW  per article,  30000-40000 KRW  per video
•   Normal quality:  10000-20000 KRW  per article,  20000-30000 KRW  per video

How can I participate? In other words, what do I need to get it?
 Huh
•   Write your article, make a blog post or create your video and publish it.
•   Write a message in this forum thread that you joined the bounty
•   Fill this FORM.

I will participate 100%)) It is a great opportunity to receive reward)
For Sure it is))) I will be glad))) Good luck to you  Wink
Activity: 406
Well, tell me about the Terms of ICO. What is the maximum quantity? How many do you have for Public Sale? And what are the conditions?
 Huh
Standard ERC20 Token

Somewhere, I do not unfortunately remember where, I heard that there are bonuses for the description of your platform in the articles) Is it like that? I want to write an article)
Krow will reward experienced writers, who would create and publish articles, news items, reviews and other written content about Krow.network, including information about the token sale and/or guides for the prospective buyers.
Materials should be published in personal blogs, web-sites, Telegram channels, forums or other online media. 
Krow will also reward video producers, who would create and publish quality video-content, presentations or vlogs about Krow.network and the token sale.

Huh
All published articles and videos will be divided into 3 tiers and rewarded as follows:
•   Exceptional quality:  30000-70000 KRW per article,  40000-150000 KRW  per video

Huh
•   Fill this FORM.

I will participate 100%)) It is a great opportunity to receive reward)
 Huh
Standard ERC20 Token

Huh

Huh
•   Fill this FORM.
 Huh
Standard ERC20 Token

Huh

Huh
 Huh
Standard ERC20 Token

Huh
Activity: 588
I like that I can sell myself without losing my money. Many platforms hold a fee for posting a resume. Or intermediaries hold for finding an employer.

Even if you ask for help from friends, you have to spend. A bottle of champagne, candy or coffee. Everywhere you need to pay to get something.
 Huh
Standard ERC20 Token

Huh
 Huh
Standard ERC20 Token

Activity: 308
 Huh
Standard ERC20 Token

I did not understand. Is this platform designed to find the work of my dreams?

I understand that yes. She will look for a job based on your desires, interests and opportunities.

So I need to upload my resume to the site and the program will automatically offer me options?

It turns out that yes. The platform will not only offer you good work options. Also your resume will be displayed by employers who are looking for exactly those people who have those or other qualities and you suit them.

Wow! that's cool! This will greatly help those who are looking for a job for the first time and have no experience. Personal qualities of the employee will come first.

On account of whether personal qualities will be the first in the assessment I'm not sure. But it all depends on the type of work and requirements for a particular position.

I understand that yes. She will look for a job based on your desires, interests and opportunities.

So I need to upload my resume to the site and the program will automatically offer me options?

It turns out that yes. The platform will not only offer you good work options. Also your resume will be displayed by employers who are looking for exactly those people who have those or other qualities and you suit them.

Wow! that's cool! This will greatly help those who are looking for a job for the first time and have no experience. Personal qualities of the employee will come first.

Pages:
Jump to: