Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥 - page 24. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
do you think this is a profitable project for investment?
I thought that it was really promising and it can be very good to invest
it seems to me that we need to wait until the project becomes incredibly popular,and the chance really is
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
I thought that it was really promising and it can be very good to invest
Earn with impressio.io
sorry but why not?
Activity: 588
I've heard information about this project in a variety of media,although they have just started to work
Earn with impressio.io
I take it they're just getting started?
about two weeks ago
wow, so recently and already you can make a full conclusion about the result of their work
at least the reviews are quite positive
I think that in the future this project will become even more popular and investments will be really huge
about two weeks ago
wow, so recently and already you can make a full conclusion about the result of their work
at least the reviews are quite positive
Activity: 602
about two weeks ago
Activity: 602
When to start ICO? I can not find any information.

Terms are not specified. Most likely there will be no time limits. But somehow this should be regulated ...
Activity: 686
When to start ICO? I can not find any information.
Salary on the platform will be issued by cryptocurrency or other fiat money?

Certainly a cryptocurrency. Exactly what is basic on the platform. The obvious answer.
Activity: 378
Salary on the platform will be issued by cryptocurrency or other fiat money?
Activity: 532
"We endure a vision that a day will come that any person will be able to relax if they want to earn their own paycheck."
This is an excerpt from the description. Is this freelance? Even now I can set myself a vacation when it is interesting and convenient for me.
Activity: 490
The world is developing, yes, I agree. But a lot of people are afraid to work with the crypto currency. It can not be touched and felt. This is baffling. You think you own millions, but you do not have them. These are just numbers in the Internet space.

But you own debit cards. Your money is also displayed in numbers on ATM screens or on a mobile device. You do not see them. Can not feel

Yes, but I can get them through the ATM. Feel them. Electronic money is easy to steal. The banks have at least some kind of protection. Many evil and bad hackers. I do not want to just let go of my money.

This protection on banking systems is established by the same programmers as they work with cryptocurrency. Their defense is good. On this occasion, do not worry.

You can always withdraw your electronic money and get it real. You can feel and touch it.
Merit: 100
The world is developing, yes, I agree. But a lot of people are afraid to work with the crypto currency. It can not be touched and felt. This is baffling. You think you own millions, but you do not have them. These are just numbers in the Internet space.

But you own debit cards. Your money is also displayed in numbers on ATM screens or on a mobile device. You do not see them. Can not feel

Yes, but I can get them through the ATM. Feel them. Electronic money is easy to steal. The banks have at least some kind of protection. Many evil and bad hackers. I do not want to just let go of my money.

This protection on banking systems is established by the same programmers as they work with cryptocurrency. Their defense is good. On this occasion, do not worry.
Activity: 686

Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: