Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥 - page 26. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What is some highlight of the project? If there is of course
She is. More precisely, there are even a lot of them, because this is a very interesting project
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Another new project. Are there people who have already figured out and can explain?

Good afternoon. What are you interesting in??
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
What is some highlight of the project? If there is of course
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Another new project. Are there people who have already figured out and can explain?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Has the ICO already started? Can I take part in this?
I was very interested in this project, I think it will be very interesting Smiley
Activity: 574
I'm more interested in what kind of advantage this provides, can I thus work for several employers
Well, if it's written in the Whitepaper, you can read it. This is one of the features of this project. You do not have restrictions on the number of employers. You can successfully work for several companies. Smiley
But I also care about the question about taxes. Whether such income will be considered legal, it's not taxed, right?
Actually, it's not like that. This platform will take this moment into account. That is, it will automatically generate all necessary forms for collecting taxes. That is, in fact, this way of earning will be absolutely legal.
It is very good. I like it. This will work through smart-contracts, right?
Obviously, yes. It works on the basis of smart contracts. I think this is an excellent implementation of this technology.
Activity: 420
I'm more interested in what kind of advantage this provides, can I thus work for several employers
Well, if it's written in the Whitepaper, you can read it. This is one of the features of this project. You do not have restrictions on the number of employers. You can successfully work for several companies. Smiley
But I also care about the question about taxes. Whether such income will be considered legal, it's not taxed, right?
Actually, it's not like that. This platform will take this moment into account. That is, it will automatically generate all necessary forms for collecting taxes. That is, in fact, this way of earning will be absolutely legal.
It is very good. I like it. This will work through smart-contracts, right?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 602
The founders intend to change the labor market, well, that's quite curious. It will be very interesting to watch this project, I so believe it will succeed!
Do the labor market need any innovations? Why do you think. that innovation is needed in this field?
Is this not so? The world is changing, values and all human environment are changing. So all spheres must also be modified. For many, work in its usual form no longer offers any interest and people are looking for something new.
Perhaps, but why are you sure that this project will be exactly the impetus for this industry?  Huh
Because I studied this project and it seems to me very promising and I see in it something new innovative.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
The founders intend to change the labor market, well, that's quite curious. It will be very interesting to watch this project, I so believe it will succeed!
Do the labor market need any innovations? Why do you think. that innovation is needed in this field?
Is this not so? The world is changing, values and all human environment are changing. So all spheres must also be modified. For many, work in its usual form no longer offers any interest and people are looking for something new.
Perhaps, but why are you sure that this project will be exactly the impetus for this industry?  Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
A good project plan to build a good cooperative system is very profitable and continues to grow into a big project
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
supply is too much high.  is there have a small team. i think for job market is better if have a low supply high value token. it help to manage currency calculations easy
Activity: 546
Looks like a good project, but the supply is too much, will the value be good in the future?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
if i understand, your tokens like a book, where people can make deal.
but it's not clear, how this token will be work.
Pages:
Jump to: