Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 6537 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The project seems big. Can such a small team deal with it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
The zero fee sounds very nice. Good luck !
Ya. This is one of LetBet advantages. As for me, LetBet is so interesting and try to free 0.1 LBT to play game Smiley. Maybe I'm Gambling Addiction Sad
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The great service that LetBet can offer was the zero information needed for the platform, you just need to create the letbet wallet add and you can already play. There's no risking of your personal information and there's no scary feeling that they might use that to do some scheme to other people.

It's true, you have to watch your personal information. So many people say that crypto currencies are used for crimes, but here we have a perfect example that they will protect our data when we like gambling. Great idea. I am for!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Letbet seems legit to me as it brings variety of games on live which makes me astonishing and relaxing, its your choice to play what ever you like, you can play also lotteries or gambling. Cheer up and try this and enjoy your play.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I just love letbet, I'm a sportbet lover, so seeing the idea that letbet proposed and how efficient they ve been at carrying it out only blows my mind. Great program!
Probably you would love this if you are a sportbet lover. They are offering various games that you would probably enjoy.
Tell me, how can love for sports be associated with gambling? I just do not understand a little. Does the project give us the opportunity to play sports games?

its may be because sportbet has to do something with sports ?   Grin

if you dont know the football world, so how can u make a good bet for example?

There are different kind of loves. Some do not do sports but love to watch and some plays sportbets...
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
A gambling platform with zero fee! Wow this is a really great project! Just looking at the concept that the team built for this project,  we can say if this project have a potential or capability to remain here in the world of crypto currency. Like other people, I .also amazed for the strategy used by this project. More demand for this project because nowadays, gamblers are everywhere.
Yes, this project has got great support because many people here like gambling and this is a blockchain based gambling website which is a great advantage for them as all their funds and information remains more secure.
Yeah, to make us happy and having entertainment features and comfortable and reliable on its security by having their own wallet. I appreciate and admire their great advocacy which they will creates an innate trust in a potentially corrupt system for one to win a game to those gambler players.

Yes, some of the gambling systems are very much manipulate for earning profits from users but I think this project will make this system clear and more secure for its users.
Activity: 476
A gambling platform with zero fee! Wow this is a really great project! Just looking at the concept that the team built for this project,  we can say if this project have a potential or capability to remain here in the world of crypto currency. Like other people, I .also amazed for the strategy used by this project. More demand for this project because nowadays, gamblers are everywhere.
Yes, this project has got great support because many people here like gambling and this is a blockchain based gambling website which is a great advantage for them as all their funds and information remains more secure.
Yeah, to make us happy and having entertainment features and comfortable and reliable on its security by having their own wallet. I appreciate and admire their great advocacy which they will creates an innate trust in a potentially corrupt system for one to win a game to those gambler players.
Activity: 52
I dont understand this platform !!! how they will verify the transactions?  POW/POS ?  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think that this website is great to gambling and it is great that it also guarantee security and safe transactions for the users.
And they don't even have fees.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

gambling platform with zero cost is very rare, maybe this is one of them hopefully this can be trusted by many people.
It will surely attract many people, even those who have not been involved in gambling before. Zero fee is something that we like in any field.
Actually it is worth loosing our hard earned money in fees and really i would love to go for letbet due to zero fees and hope more peoples with the same thinking will go for them and the price will surely rise up for the project which will even give all the investors good profits.
Activity: 1
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: SigisWee
Announcement thread language: Italian
LetBet address: 0x2f79c573c2a2299ca1450174277bd547d540e478
Activity: 196
Merit: 19

gambling platform with zero cost is very rare, maybe this is one of them hopefully this can be trusted by many people.
It will surely attract many people, even those who have not been involved in gambling before. Zero fee is something that we like in any field.
Activity: 224
Developer, if you lost the wallet identification key, can you somehow restore it? I remember the e-mail was not used.
Activity: 98

Activity: 294
Good afternoon, very interesting project!)
I would like to invest, but first I would look at the rating on DigRate.com
We welcome you to board with us as we are experiencing better opportunities with LETBET, also for better communication you can contact us on Tele gram to get answered for all your queries.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
It's okay if they will have fees as well, that's only normal but I think it will be much better if the deposit fee or withrawal fee will be completely free to attract more players on their platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
A gambling platform with zero fee! Wow this is a really great project! Just looking at the concept that the team built for this project,  we can say if this project have a potential or capability to remain here in the world of crypto currency. Like other people, I .also amazed for the strategy used by this project. More demand for this project because nowadays, gamblers are everywhere.
Safety on game sites above all, and of course is bribed players by unique system of play 0% based on blockchain c house edge (on my memory there is one more site with 0%).
Activity: 44
The zero fee sounds very nice. Good luck !
Activity: 672
our project is gaining momentum. it's good. but let's spread the information about the project more. because he needs our support.
Activity: 434
Sometimes I like to play, but I'm interested in how you can withdraw money from this platform? Or you can immediately exchange tokens for fiat?
Pages:
Jump to: