Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 6537 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A gambling platform with zero fee! Wow this is a really great project! Just looking at the concept that the team built for this project,  we can say if this project have a potential or capability to remain here in the world of crypto currency. Like other people, I .also amazed for the strategy used by this project. More demand for this project because nowadays, gamblers are everywhere.
Great, it will be granted in the future so as of this moment they just have some features which is for the mean time. I believe soon in the future all the games will be attractive which will be supported by many users and all big investors in our community.
A gambling platform with zero fee! Wow this is a really great project! Just looking at the concept that the team built for this project,  we can say if this project have a potential or capability to remain here in the world of crypto currency. Like other people, I .also amazed for the strategy used by this project. More demand for this project because nowadays, gamblers are everywhere.
Activity: 588
someone knows how the progress of pre-sale funding of LET BET? I did not see it on the website.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I just love letbet, I'm a sportbet lover, so seeing the idea that letbet proposed and how efficient they ve been at carrying it out only blows my mind. Great program!
Probably you would love this if you are a sportbet lover. They are offering various games that you would probably enjoy.

You are right, this project will be best fit for all sporbet lover and also those gambling enthusiast. I am sure that letbet will become successful because there are already a lot of gamblers today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I think they should develop a multiplayer mode together

Well, a good feature but let's still wait for the devs to finish all their plans and lets wait if they will add multi player mode in their website. I hope letbet will add more developments in this project.
Activity: 294
I'm interested in the developer you have a legally registered company? If it is registered in which country?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Well, they can make that happen so are saying its like playing with other gamblers? Like in poker? We should wait for the final decisions on that.
Activity: 308
The project itself is not unique, but the wallet interface is very pleasant and affordable. It is possible that this project will be waiting for success.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I just love letbet, I'm a sportbet lover, so seeing the idea that letbet proposed and how efficient they ve been at carrying it out only blows my mind. Great program!
Probably you would love this if you are a sportbet lover. They are offering various games that you would probably enjoy.
There are quite decent games there so yeah probably after few more options on soccer bets and lots of options I will  be there flying some coins on chance
I believe this will be added as the project progress. Because they are also accepting suggestions of games which users want to be added in the platform. I was also looking forward for online games such as DOTA 2 to be included in their betting site.
If they will accept dota 2 then it would be a huge chance of success of this platform because most of teenagers know about this game. I hope dev will give priority about this suggestion so that dota 2 players who also into crypto will have the chance to bet with their favorite teams.
Activity: 574
Tell me, how can love for sports be associated with gambling? I just do not understand a little. Does the project give us the opportunity to play sports games?
Activity: 182
The interface of your gaming website is very simple although it still has alot of improvement at queue. May I know what is felix? Is that the token you will get when you buy lb coin?
Activity: 294
The developer I'm looking at the site and see that there are sales, but I do not see how many coins are sold now. If possible give a link.
In case you don't know, you can check the website for how many coins are sold for the ICO phase. However, you still can buy LBT coins, just dont be late.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Letbet is one of the secure, and fast online gambling platform...All the system is made with blockchain..As it is a online gambling platform,any country people can join them..
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The platform itself is understandable and simple. Only the question remains in all countries whether it will function?
LetBet is a online gambling platform and i guess everyone can be able to access it in each countries. Perhaps USA and china has the issue for ICO programmes so till the ICO phase, letbet may not work there but it can surely serve peoples in each nation once they are a successfull project ahead.

If it's a fully decentralized system how would you prevent anyone in the world from accessing the platform? ICO participation is another story, but using the platform itself once it is up and running will be possible for everybody.

in some countries gambling is not allowed and those websites you can not reach with normal internet connection; you may have to use vpn or change your ip. But for ICO as u mentioned no chance if your country is not listed.

Well, this is not the founders' fault. it's just law. As the Romans said, "dura lex sed lex". Let us hope that the program will succeed in this way and maybe some people will find the way to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I prefer Letbet for online gambling as i experience this platform seems just like for me who deserves it as i much love lotteries it is my choice where they are monopolized by governments and are intensely shielded from competition because of their capacity to create substantial, recurring revenue and i feel luck as i won continuously 2 lotteries Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Nice. One project involved in Gambling Smiley. Have any official threads about LBT game at Gambling sections? And how many gamble game public at LetBet now?

I love there innovative idea about fast and zero transaction fee if we use there coin. I am expecting soon that they can also release apps for smartphones in android and IOS. So members and investors can try the gambling site.
I think applications for smartphones are necessary, I do not really play, but if there is an application on the smartphone I will be happy to play.

Well, that's a good point if they can launch an easy app so that people will also try to play in it. Also if they can put on their site a free faucet so that it can also track people and traffic to the site.

I agree, the letbet site should put any features on the site that will attract many investors to play, like faucets, free games and lotteries. I hope dev will update us about the latest news in the project.
Seriously i just want them to put more leagues on the sites on football i went through it and is basically 5-10 matches per day i cant wait to see different leagues
I more than am sure that new rates sections will be added during some time. It is necessary to give up due that project still meanwhile is dampish and requires improvement.
Yes, Letbet still needs some improvement and i think after some improvement this project wil surely lead a good progressive and successfull life ahead. LETBEt is really a good gambling project and i am sure it will get good number of investors due to several bounty campaigns.
If honestly, so far I did not meet such projects, as letbet. There is one resembling site, but their coin not even is going to get out to any exchange. Here all promises to be already in serious.
Yes, it ensures that the Coins' holders will be personally involved in this project. It is a good idea not to list this Coin on any other exchange.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Just finished registering on your site, I also notice its asking for a next game and one choice is dota. Are you guys also planning to do online bettong for dota on your site?
They might include Dota if its vote will be the highest one. It's just a survey to gather users choice of game to be implemented so that LETBET will have a very diverse selection of online gambling.
Well am a big fan of dota myself and i will hope to see that on the platform but that will take some time even after ico i hope they include dapps so users can have more interactivity to vote
Activity: 380
The project is very promising and i think this the best platform for the gambling.i also joined the bounty programme. it's very good and the reward is also very good.i also create the letbet account. it's very easy to use  and more secure than any other wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: